• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul finds nothing, which is odd for him, and turns around
" well.. I suppose it's time to figure out whats going on with that person you brought, Ten

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul checks his hammer for cracks and breaks, before mending it with...a smaller hammer

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor shakes his head, "Her name's Luna, but I didn't know her before. Not like I was ever the most social of people..." he trails off a little, thinking back on better times, "She's been travelling for a few years. Only came back to Hyrule in the last few days."

Mido

Version 1
"Huh?" Dente is somewhat caught off-guard by Rasul's question, his own awareness of Tennor's arrival only now kicking in. "Who are you talking about?" He then turns to the others. "Well, with everyone I wanted to see now here, I would like to say a few things, if you would humor me." He scratches his growing beard as he finishes.

Mido

Version 1
Dente reciprocates Tennor's gesture with an aloof nod. He then stands up and begins his speech.

"So, if you all look next to me, we have a portal here." Dente forms the portal in the spot. "This will take you to a domain, much like the one you experienced in your volcanic adventure. This domain, unsurprisingly, is my domain, the one belonging to me. No more cucco chases. No more games. If you folks so choose to take on my trial of sorts, just say the word, and you will enter the portal. I've really grown to like you folks, so I don't think it would be fair to keep everyone out of the loop. Any questions?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor stares for a second, "You're... you're not turning your back on them, are you?" his tone is somber, "At the end of the day... you're one of them?"

Mido

Version 1
Dente shoots a gaze solemnly at Tennor before replying.

"It's not like I have much of a choice on the matter, now do I? No matter where my loyalties lie, I am still a key cog in this machine. If you defeat me, like the others, the hands' stranglehold on Hyrule will indeed weaken. If I'm going to be honest here, like I told Iris and Rasul previously, I would like nothing more than to soak in some peace and quiet, doing some honest work with honest people. That kind of peace is nice, and I sort of caught a glimpse of it in the time I met you folks and the brief period of years previously. Ultimately, that doesn't seem likely to enter my life once again. All I've been doing is feeding information back to them, and some back to you folks, and endless and vicious cycle. Well, that, and killing Rauru." He looks down after speaking the last line.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore is hurt by this new discovery. Dente is still Dentedorf? She thought he had changed. She starts to get angry but realizes that he probably could have killed all of them long before. She keeps her thoughts quiet and to herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom