• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Pen

The game is on!
Iris listened closely to Lyna's instructions. "I think I understand the idea," she says. "But it will take a whole lot of practice before I'll be able to get it right, I'm sure." She then lays down in the bed she was sitting on. Laying down with her hands under her head she she felt very comfortable. Her body was exhausted but she wasn't as sleepy as the thought she would be. "So tell me, Lyna, do you perform any other sorts of magic besides healing?" Iris asks as she gazes up at the ceiling.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul starts laughing hysterically at Dente's convulsions

"So... How are your other friends? My brother still playing benevolent tyrant? You get a little bit of action? That green paint on your lips doesnt lie"

Mido

Version 1
It takes a couple of minutes, but Dente sobers from the trip, still shaking from the experience. Shooting Rasul a mildly deadpan expression upon hearing the last bit, he promptly wipes his lips with his hands.

"Far from it," he grunts. "I honestly have no idea what your brother's thinking; he seems more interested in toying around with his small endeavors while the others have been doing who knows what. On that note, I'm glad I caught you. I assume you folks endured the red man's wrath and came out on top. That would be...two out of the way?"

Storm

"To my knowledge, yeah. Iga is a pile of Moon Rock, and Ol'Red burned himself to death by Lava Hand. I suppose there are probably 4 to go, because Honestly, you're more a double Agent than anything, Dentedorf Fray

Mido

Version 1
"Right you are," Dente nods, wishing he had a drink of water or something right now." If there's anyone's status I'm most sure about, it's the anti sage of shadow. He's more than likely still in his sanctum in Kakariko. Funny to think I've spent five years in such close proximity to him. Water's status is still unknown. Tasul moves around a ton, but I don't think you in particular will have a difficult time at least finding him. As for me, well, I'm right here...and on that note:" Dente follows his words with the creation of a portal.

"You see, no matter my status, a battle will be inevitable. I've already siphoned Rauru's Magic into your brother's project of sorts, meaning in defeating me, that magic can be potentially nullified. I originally planned to save this whole matter for later, but then I thought to myself that doing so would insult your intelligences. Ultimately, it's up to you folks whether or not you want to do this right now, but I'm leaving the option open." He follows this with a sip of his imaginary mug, shaking off some of his trip effects. For once, he ignored the nickname.

Storm

Rasul grabs the shovel, and feels the energy flow from it.
"I'd rather not hurt you, or anyone for that matter. Not my brother. Not my friends. Dont make me do this"

Mido

Version 1
"I see," Dente nods with a slight smirk. "Well, in this case, do me a favor and hide the shovel somewhere safe. I doubt you would have noted this if you didn't know the significance of the items, no? Admittedly, I only figured this out some time ago, but I digress. We can do the battle, but it will be only be a formality. I'll go into hiding or something after the fact and come back when you folks put in the good fight. And secretly," Dente walks quickly over to Rasul and whispers somewhat enthusiastically much like his quirkier demeanor when he first met them, "I kind of want to settle the score with Tennor, as we have some unfinished business from the Spirit Temple."

Storm

Rasul winks
" i understand, Dente. I'll keep the Shovel safe"
Rasul takes the Shovel and goes into the Deku Stump, where theres a chest. He puts the shovel in the chest after wrapping it in Gauze to reduce Rusting, and as a pseudo- sheathe, before going into Town to check if anyone got here

Storm

Rasul loves what he sees
"I love the architecture. Quite the place."
Rasul goes into Buster Mart
"Hello, my eccentric Merchant. Any specials today?"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"RASUL!! Dear boy I've been waiting for you. Dente boy has a home all ready for you to move in. I tried to get him to charge you a few Rupees but he insisted it was free. As for deals!" Buster points to the wall behind him. "Bombs are back in stock, but because they're so limited, 1000 for 1 bomb or 4000 for 5 bombs."

Mido

Version 1
Dente waves to Buster from behind Rasul.

"On another note, what do you folks think of my new robes? I happen to think these to be pretty sweet!" Sure, his acquiring of such robes was a sordid story, but he thought he looked quite fashionable in them.

Storm

" i get the point, Buster. I'll get to work on procuring shipments for you... At least tell me you"re not charging this much for food."
Rasul is surprised they made him a house
"Well Dente, where is my new house? I would love to move in... At least until Deku Jr. Grows up"

Mido

Version 1
"Well, Dente notes, I didn't necessarily build a specific house for you; however, we do have a wide selection of marble homes, so feel free to choose one to your liking."

Storm

Rasul looks around until he sees a house with room to grow on. He sees though Iris and the New girl inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom