• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
The zora woman just sits at the lake, next to where Dente was sitting, waiting for Tasul to arrive. The only thing she was able to tell Dente before he left was the first letter of her name. C. And that's what he could call her until he remembered her full name.

--------

After many hours of work, Lyna finally stepped away from Darunia, his wounds completely healed. There was nothing she could do about the scar tissue, unfortunately, but it was better he was alive with scars than dead. She sat down, exhausted, and tried to get a little rest

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
The duo keeps going on towards Ordin Bashir. As they pass by the Dodongo Cavern, the sun begins sinking towards the horizon. By the time they reach the Kakariko ruins, night has fallen. Stretches her arms and yawns. "Should we go on through the night?" She asks Tennor. She hopes he's as tired as she is. She's not sure how much further she could go.

Pen

The game is on!
"I've never watched a healer work like that," Iris tells Lyna. "That was incredible! I don't know what we would have done if you hadn't come along. You have my gratitude."

It was getting dark. Good thing there were enough beds in the house they were in. "Let's get to sleep," Iris suggests. "It's been a long day."

Libk

"I can explain how to do it, if you'd like." Lyna was far from ready to sleep. Exhausted, sure, but she had questions of her own she wanted to ask. Seeing a settlement here was... well it was surprising. It hadn't been that long since the incident. It seemed maybe there were more survivors than she thought.

Pen

The game is on!
Iris sits down on the edge of one of the beds. "Yeah I'd love to learn some day," she responds. "You're welcome to travel with us, you know. Every known survivor has settled down here in Ordin. There are few survivors and even fewer who are able to fight. Honestly I think we can use all the help we can get. I know we're somewhat of an odd group but we're like family now and there's no doubt in my mind that you'd fit right in. If you want to, that is."

Mido

Version 1
Dente climbs down the tree to take everything in. Ordin-Bashir looked very nice; Buster had done a good job with him gone. Dente then glances around purposefully, not spotting any of his friends as of yet.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul sits in rhe Middle of the Stump and Meditates. he needs to clear his head and beg forgiveness for the travesty of killing a Holy Man

Libk

C is getting tired of waiting at the lake already. This is why she never hung around around with the rest of the group much. She starts debating venturing out on her own. She knew her mission. If Tasul was going to take his time and he missed her, oh well

Storm

suddenly something comes down the Waterfall into the Lake
"hey, C. I'm here, so what are you proposing?"

Libk

"I'm following after Dente. You told me to seduce one of his new friends. He'll lead me there. Better than trying to do it wen he gets here. Gail is inside asleep. She'll wake up soon. She can watch until I bring Tennor back."

Storm

" you drugged the Wind Dragon Kazeconis? Bet it was quite the Time. well then. don't let me stop you, go forth.
Tasul goes to the Scarecrow and plays a song for it to pass the time

Last edited:

Libk

"Maybe for her." C dove under the water and went through the passage to Zora's domain. It was the quickest way she knew to get to where she was going.

Storm

" what's her Problem" Tasul says to the scarecrow
" Can you back the **** up"
"AAAH A TALKING SCARECROW"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rasul sits in meditation. not sure when the others will be back

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom