• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Poll: Darknuts or Ironknuckles?

Darknuts or Ironknuckles

• Darknuts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ironknuckles

• Bolth

• Total voters
What would you like to see more of / like more? Ironknuckles, or Darknut?... Enter your awnser in the poll. If you want, you can add a post of what you picked and why... For example: I picked darknuts becouse their faster, cooler looking, and harder...
Now these are just opinions, so dont take it too hard. Also the opinion "cooler" And "Harder" very, so dont start arguments becouse you dont agree with someone...

I vote darknuts, because they look more realistic, like real, medeival, humungous knights. They need to be more difficult and unpredictable then they were in TP though.

I definitely vote for Iron Knuckles although I will admit that is due to the fact that they are in less Zelda games-only three. Also, the N64 variation of this enemy is extremely interesting. The look of the possessed Gerudo women in armor, the giant axe, battle music that plays, and sounds emitted by the enemy are the most memorable of any Zelda enemy. Darknuts have been abused in reappearance recently and no longer hold the same appeal to me.

Darknuts: Legend of zelda/ Oracle of seasons/ oracle of ages/Wind Waker/ Twilight Princess (Im probely missing one or two...)
Ironknckles: The Adventures of Link/ Orcorina of time/ Majoras mask

Shadow Mori

the shadow of the moon
darknut for shur. Ironknuckles are WAY to EZ, all you have to do is walk up to them backflip as thay swing and then jump atack. I call it "The Fake Out" technique.
Darknuts are a LOT harder to beat especially in Twilight Princess, you go into the Cave of ordeals you fight 3 or 4 at a time and you might not live! To me thay are the only things that can hit me that arn't bosses.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Definitely Iron Knuckles. They're sorely missed as they've apparently been forgotten since the Wind Waker came out. I'll admit they scared the jeebers out of me when playing Majora's Mask at a young age, and even in Ocarina of Time a few years later. My absolute worst encounter with them was in Adventure of Link, though. Having to fight two before the Boss Horsehead aggravated me so much that I couldn't get past the first Temple, and that dissuaded me from playing it. Not sure if they appeared in other titles besides those three. In any event, Iron Knuckles have left a lasting impression on me in that respect.

As for why I prefer them over Darknuts at this point... Even with the armor still attached, the Iron Knuckles moved quite a bit more fluidly, making them a menacing challenge before the real fight was on. They swung an axe that was easy to avoid, but it was still an issue if you weren't careful. Nevertheless, Knuckles were nothing in comparison to the TP Darknuts. But those were an updated enemy, which somewhat disadvantages my pick. So imagine Iron Knuckles introduced afresh, with a newer, sleeker look and a more combating fightstyle, and you'll understand what I'm getting at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom