• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
A race... awesome! I bounded after the Elygem bouncing in the air in front of me. The air particles vibrated in my face. Where are the boards again? What are the boards again? I don't care! Enthralled in the excitement of learning something new, I accelerated even more, increasing my speed to a point where I was close to, was almost next to, was level with, had passed the guildmaster. Yes!

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
I woke up with a start to the sound of running and laughing. What are those rascals up to now?! I trotted over to the Boards, trying not to be seen. It seemed like Zorein and Guildmaster Zephyr had just had a race to the boards or something.

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Shadow woke up to the sounds of other pokemon being very active, he streched before putting on his scarf he had made and heading over to the boards. For some reason everyone thought he was a different Eevee to himself when he wore the scarf so he had adopted the name Kage when he wore the scarf, he observed the board from some bushes before deciding which one he would do.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I was running at full throttle when I heard Tsunami mumble some nonsense behind me. Something about names, breakfast, and fainting. It didn't sound like a good combination. Maybe if I wasn't so focused on becoming part of a rescue team, I would have listened to what she had to say. I figured it would be rude to ignore her, so I shouted, "No thanks! I'll get some at the guild!"

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
As I hovered toward the boards, chuckling quietly to myself, I noticed when I looked to the side that he was actually in the lead. Wait, wait, wait... What? We were at the boards already, and I watched him keep on running until he finally realized that we were past the boards. He dug his claws into the sand, slowing himself to a stop. How did he... Get past me?

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Running is fun! Yay! Take that guildmaster. We're almost to the... oh. I skidded to a stop and padded back to the boards. A sheepish grin on my face.

"What do we do now?" I asked, looking at the boards to see if there was anything interesting to do.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
"Wellspring, Wellspring, Wellsring!" I shouted at the stairway to the guild. I repeatedly jumped up and down, refusing to bottle up my excitement. "Tsunami, we standing in front of the guild. All we need to do is climb up these stairs to become a rescue team," I said. Preparing to zoom up the steps, I jogged in place, churning up dust beneath my feet. I then got in my running position, with my right foot in the dirt and took off. I could feel the wing on my face. I felt as if I was flying, like nothing could stop me. When I reached the top, I took a long leap toward the doorway, but I didn't land on my feet or hands. I landed on my knees and began showing my respect to the great building.

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
...That Pokemon looks like it would be a leader...

Absol was looking around for the Guildmaster. He had spotted an Elgyem, that seemed like it should be high-ranking, if not the leader itself. Absol approached. "Excuse me, but would you happen to be the Guildmaster? I was looking to form a Team." he said.

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
Meanwhile, Xixor the Snivy came out of the forest to hear to Pokemon approaching.

Who is that... he thought. He looked to his right to see a Squirtle and Tepig coming towards him.

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
I was about to respond to Zorien, but I heard a voice behind me and turned around. It was an absol. "Excuse me, but would you happen to be the Guildmaster? I was looking to form a Team." He said.
"Yes, I am. And so is Thundra, over there." I pointed to the Pichu heading toward the boards, trying not to be noticed. "If you go and talk to her, she'll help you join and form a team. I could as well. Zorien and I were already heading there."

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
(Imma just say we're at the boards already.)
"So, then." I glanced at Zorien. "How about this one?" I pointed to a note on the board. It had a picture of an outlaw, a Boldore by the looks of it. It had stolen a pokemon egg from a Luxray. Not that it didn't happen often, but if we found him the pokemon in the egg could often survive. It was supposed to be hiding out on the coast, near Treasure town. It wasn't that far, and if we left today we'd probably make it back in two days time. I was just worried... As an apprentice, Zorien had never gone that far from camp. But he did show quite alot of potential...
"Do you think you're up to that?"

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
As Rick walked with Zordo, he noticed a Snivy right in front of them. "Hello there!" Rick said eagerly. "We are looking around for another Exploratio Team member. Do you want to join us?" Rick asked, hoping that the Snivy would say yes.

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
Oh, just some naive hopefuls. They'll never make it into the guild.

"You're thinking about trying to join the Wellspring Guild?" Xixor asked. "You know you'll never make it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom