• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
Yes! Finally, the long - awaited Pokemon Mystery Dungeon! Just a few things to point out.
You can still sign up once the game starts. Just find the sign - up thread.
Plus, it doesn't have to be exactly like the video game. Be creative.
Please post your location so It's not confusing.
And I didn't want to wait for me to finish the map to start, so I'll post that back on the sign - ups when I'm done with that.

Now... I'll start.

I woke up from my lucid dreaming, gasping for air from the frightening vision. My nightmares had been going on for weeks, and I knew they had to mean something. I had been wondering if I should leave the guild for a while to just have time to figure out what was going on.
I leapt out of my bunker, about six feet off the ground, and stopped myself in the air for a moment before landing softly. (I'm an Elgyem, so I can hover. Just pointin' that out.) I looked behind me fondly, all my apprentices sleeping quietly. I couldn't leave them. Even with another guildmaster here. They would be lost without me. Atleast, that's the impression most of them left on me. I sighed quietly, forgetting one of the members was an especially light sleeper and could wake easily, and slowly walked out the door. I needed some time to think.

Last edited:

Jedizora

:right:
Zordo: Should I do it? No I shouldn't but I need to sign up! Its been my dream! But what if they don't accept me...

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Joe was still curled up in his bed, clinging tight to his fat bag of Poke (money). His claws (I'm a Meowth) made small holes in the bag as he dreamed of money. He ourred in his sleep.

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
I turned around quickly near the door as a hear a slight noise. Thankfully, All it was was Joe purring with his bag of Poke. I hope none of them realizes I'm gone until I return. I thought. I wondered if I should check the infirmary before I leave, to see if the other nurses were going to be alright. I could trust them with a secret, I decided, and I left the bunkers toward the infirmary.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I laid in - well actually, under - my bunk, wide awake, and my ears wide open. I heard the customary bunk creak probably the guildmaster's, then, confirming my thoughts, a soft thud as she landed on the ground. Joe purred probably thinking about money again and the normal wooshing sound occured as the guildmaster turned to see what the sound was. Ever since coming here, my nocturnal instincts had kicked in, and over the past few weeks I'd become accustomed to the normal sounds of the morning as I listened, curled up in a ball, to the environment around me. After the soft buzz of the Elgyem's hovering faded away, I finally decided I'd slept late enough and slowly shifted my way out from under the cloth hanging above my head. Wait, what's that squeaking sound... oh, yeah... I dislodged my stuffed ratatat toy from my front claws and placed it carefully on my bunk. Then I padded away, eager to impress my guildmaster with my early rising.

(As a side note, Zoruas look like cats to me, so that's how I'm portraying Zorein. As a kitten)

Last edited:

Jedizora

:right:
Zordo: (Thinking) Prehaps I should just wait until morning... Yeah. (gets in his shelll and falls asleep.)

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
Location - Outside of Bunkers
As I hovered away, I heard a slight crunch of gravel underneath someone's feet. It was very light, but not easy to distinguish. I must've woken someone up. I thought, panicked. I can't leave now... Unless I can explain....
I turned and saw Zorein padding behind me, seemingly heading toward the cafeteria for breakfast. (I hope you don't count that as godmodding, I'm just assuming that when you'd get up, you'd eat breakfast. Please correct me if I'm wrong.) "Oh, hi, Zorien." I said, hovering toward him a little. "Why are you up so early?" I asked curiously. "You can sleep longer, if you wish."

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
(I don't really care about mild godmodding like that. The thing that gets me is dialogue, so no, that's fine)

"Nope!" I saw a butterfree hovering nearby and pounced on it. "I'm up and ready to go! We could train! Is there anything you could teach me." I pawed the butterfree back and forth, my tail drooping as it flew away, but quickly perking back up when I noticed something rippling the grass. I pounced. Nope, just the wind.

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
I cocked my head at his childlike behavior. This was why I couldn't leave the guild... I cared too much about my apprentices. Luckily, Zorien reminded me of that. I knew they could take care of themselves, but it would depress me to be away from them. Oh well. I thought, I'll figure it out soon enough. "Um, sure, I can teach you stuff. You only arrived a little while ago, so there is plenty for you to learn." I thought for a little of what I could show him that might run down his energy for awhile. "If you want, we can go look on the boards for something to do. Maybe something more intermidiate, like an outlaw. I'm sure you're capable of that." I replied.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I straightened as I heard the word 'intermediate.' I resisted the urge to run around for joy, because I wanted to show my guildmaster that I was capable. But I couldn't resist for long, and I ended up leaping a few inches into the air, sending a shock through my spine when I landed.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Rick was almost to the guild when he realized something. The guild probably won't be awake right now.... Rick thought to himself. Rick looked around and saw what looked to be like a empty shell. Rick went over to it and put his head on the shell. Little did Rick know, the shell wasn't empty. It had a Squirtle inside of it.

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
I watched Zorien jump for joy. With a hint of an amused tone in my voice, I said, "Why don't you go eat first? You'll need the energy. Then you need to go get your Treasure Bag, and maybe get a few Poke and some berries from the storage. If that's fine, I'll meet you in the main building by the boards." I finished, and I waited for a response.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Joe awakened to Zordo's yelling and hissed, looking around. When he saw that it was just a small battle between Zordo and Rick, he let his hair fall back down to it's normal place and bean heading toward the caffeteria, mumbling, "Keep money. Find money. Save money. Money," like a crazed Munchlax.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
(DekuNut, me and Zordo aren't in the guild place yet...)
Rick jumped up in surprise. "S-Sorry! I thought your shell was empty!" Rick replied, sounding as sorry as he could, since he knew the Squirtle could probably best him in battle. Then a idea popped in Rick's head. "Would you by any chance be heading to the guild nearby here?" Rick asked the Squirtle, hoping he was heading to the guild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom