• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
Hmmmm... maybe they really don't know anything.

"I tried to join a guild one week ago and they rejected me. They're really exclusive."

Xixor wondered how these two Pokemon were so upbeat.

Jedizora

:right:
Zordo: So? You were rejected from that guild. It could have been you, or that guild could have been on one of those 'friends and family" Only plan.

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
I looked back and forth from the Tepig to the Squirtle. It would be a risk.

"Ok, fine, I will join you. But tell me your names."

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
"Hm. Ok let's go."

The three walked through the gates into the Wellspring Guild.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
"Of course I'm up to it!" I said, a bit put out that my guildmaster didn't think I could do this. But... I was just an apprentice, and I hadn't really ever left the guild at all. Stop thinking like that! Of course you're up to it! Despite reassuring myself and my guildmaster, I was still kinda worried. An outlaw. Wow.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
"Sol! Calm down! We don't want to give the Guildmasters the wrong impression." I shook my head. Sol often ran around like his pants were on fire when he was excited. Then I looked at his tail and giggled. His pants kinda were on fire. I sept through the Guild entrance. "I wonder who we should talk to?" I wondered aloud.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Joe smiled as he saw Shadow crouching in the bushes, This is going to be fun.
Hw took a loop of rope, a stick, and a clear gumi before scaling a nearby tree. He tied the gumi to the rope and threw it in front of Shadow. He would pull away the rope as the vee reachd for the Gumi, and, in case the gumi wasn't noticed, he had the stick.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
Wow, someone who wants to join! "Ok, I can help you. Now,would you like to join an existing team or make your own? Oh wait! I am getting to far ahead of myself! You at least need to learn the guild rules and you need to go under some training.". I led the Absol down to the Registration Room.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Joe got board. Shadow was still unmoving. He sighed.
And then he threw the stick.
And then a gravelrock.
Just for good measure.
And thn he moved to a different tree and kept holding on to the rope.

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Shadow waited not moving, when a stick was thrown at him he used dig, he dug around behind the meowth that had thrown the things and came up behind him, "You dare to throw such items at me? you won't want to do that again because you will regret it" after carefully looking at the meowth, Shadow decided that he could possible be a good companion for mission, and with at least one other pokemon he could start his own guild, other guilds had too many rules and stuff, "Say what is your name"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom