• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

POKEMON: It Was All Just a Dream?

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Pokemon isn't that deep. I guess if you want to psychoanalyze it though, maybe Ash has daddy issues. WHO IS HIS FATHER? Prof. Oak?

I swear if any company ever makes one of their long lasting series end by saying "It was all a dream folks" then there would be massive compaints and riots everywhere. (LIke the best anime in the world "One Piece", if Oda ever releases the last chapter as It was all a dream segment, then so many fans would rage over him)

Basically no companies would ever try to do this UNLESS it was for an April Fool's Joke.

Although I completely disagree with this, it is hilarious. It'd be quite the way to end the anime series. Have Ash wake up in a hospital bed from a coma or something. :)

Strangelove

Somewhere
Well, someone has way too much time. Quite interesting though. Explains why he never ages. Killing him off seems unlikely though. if it's all happenning in his mind, what's to stop it happenning non-relative to real time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom