• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Not to mention I leave for work in half and hour and wont be back for 9 hours. Idk when EoD is and if it's before I get back, then just get it over with already. I said my piece, if this was a smaller game, It would have been different.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm really busy and honestly it's pretty hard for me to keep up. Tonight I'm also doing something and then I work all tomorrow so idk when I'll have time to concentrate on the game. I'd get a replacement if the situation weren't so dire rn

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Today pretty much feels like an absolute waste. I doubt that Lilac is Mafia, personally, but her behavior aside if she flips Town (or TP like I'm thinking) then the Mafia will actually get a free shot off. That's never a good thing, we should have applied more pressure to anyone who didn't join the wagon. I thought that everyone was inclined to agree with the plan after all that trouble I went through with softclaiming, working to build up a suitable lynch, getting confirmed by musicfan, and finally using the shot, but I guess I was wrong. If you guys don't want me to act like a Town Leader, then I guess I shouldn't claim to be one.

D

Deleted member 14134

Today pretty much feels like an absolute waste. I doubt that Lilac is Mafia, personally, but her behavior aside if she flips Town (or TP like I'm thinking) then the Mafia will actually get a free shot off. That's never a good thing, we should have applied more pressure to anyone who didn't join the wagon. I thought that everyone was inclined to agree with the plan after all that trouble I went through with softclaiming, working to build up a suitable lynch, getting confirmed by musicfan, and finally using the shot, but I guess I was wrong. If you guys don't want me to act like a Town Leader, then I guess I shouldn't claim to be one.
I figured you'd be more inclined to find the scum on the wagon than who possibly might be scum that wasn't on the wagon. Assuming Lilac gets lynched today (which I don't see how she won't at this point) what order would you vote the other 6 people on the wagon? I posted my order, I wish more people had posted theirs.

D

Deleted member 14134

Lilac - 5 (Lilac, musicfan, Lone_Garurumon, Bok of the Wild, Funnier6)
Floppolio - 1 (Midorikawa)
Jamie - 1 (Emiya Shirou)

funnier6

Courage~
I figured you'd be more inclined to find the scum on the wagon than who possibly might be scum that wasn't on the wagon. Assuming Lilac gets lynched today (which I don't see how she won't at this point) what order would you vote the other 6 people on the wagon? I posted my order, I wish more people had posted theirs.

I'm thinking space tomorrow if lilac flips town, we could go back and forth on which one is best all day but picking the scum in the line up would just be luck.

SoaringDylan

Outside the Fun Room
  1. @funnier6
  2. @EMIYA Shirou
  3. Storm
  4. @CheffOfGames
  5. Pendio
  6. A Link In Time
  7. Mellow Ezlo
  8. @Jamie
  9. Domozilla777
  10. @Minish_Link
  11. @AussieEevee
  12. @musicfan
  13. Feenie
  14. @Midorikawa
  15. @Bok of the Wild
  16. @Floppolio
  17. @Space
  18. YIGAhim
  19. @Finn Bálor
  20. @Libk
  21. Lone_Garurumon
  22. @DarthWolf
  23. @Lilac
  24. @Rainami
  25. Kuro

Sorry for the delay, but here it is.

Day 5 recap. Final vote count:
Lilac
- 5 (Lilac, musicfan, Lone_Garurumon, Bok of the Wild, Funnier6)
Floppolio - 1 (Midorikawa)
Jamie - 1 (Emiya Shirou)

Lilac was lynched, they were...
Dear [Lilac], You are Roxanne.

Leader of the Rustboro Gym, trainer of Stone Pokemon. You are the first gym leader most people challenge.
Your rock Pokemon might not be the strongest, but they can surely take a punch, if not 2.

Because of this, you are the 1x Bulletproof. You will survive one shot taken at your live.

You are allied with Town and win when all those who oppose you have been defeated.

It is now Night 5. Night 5 ends in 24 hours. (-30 minutes)

Mint Elv

Fish!
If you guys don't want me to act like a Town Leader, then I guess I shouldn't claim to be one.
That's because no one asked you to be it in the first place. We just wanted your results, and you were looking scummy before as well. You're not cleared in any way either honestly because your ability can be faked. And I'm disturbed the results apparently took a night phase to come through.
Sorry Lilac. :kawaii: I should've gone with my first impression.

Kay, are we agreed on a space lynch tomorrow?

No. Space hasn't been particularly scummy, she uncounterclaimed, and considering the slew of town investigative roles, monitor would be a good asset. Space is not the best option currently. Floppolio is much better.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
That's because no one asked you to be it in the first place. We just wanted your results, and you were looking scummy before as well. You're not cleared in any way either honestly because your ability can be faked. And I'm disturbed the results apparently took a night phase to come through.
I couldn't post them until Today. How come nobody's coming after me if I looked scummy? Maybe I am scum. :P

funnier6

Courage~

No. Space hasn't been particularly scummy, she uncounterclaimed, and considering the slew of town investigative roles, monitor would be a good asset. Space is not the best option currently. Floppolio is much better.

We'll see about flop after we get the scum on that wagon, and well, given the very high amount of town investigative roles I find it much more believable that scum has a tracker.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
But it makes much more sense to look for the scum on the wagon than it does to look for any that're off of the wagon, for the same resons I said before. Once the scum on the wagon is found, the others there are cleared, so we can narrow down suspects.

I'm thinking space tomorrow if lilac flips town, we could go back and forth on which one is best all day but picking the scum in the line up would just be luck.
No, it's not luck. We decide who's more likely scum based on what they've done. There's very little luck involved.

But doesn't it make sense for a night action to take the full night to work? That's how it works with every other NA.

This got stuck having to be moderated but I did post a mafia monitor. I'll try to find if there was more because I've never seen it as town.
Town Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom