• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
I'm satisfied with that decision.

Unvote: Storm

Moving on to the next item of discussion...

Vote: EMIYA Shirou

I want to hear a response from you about what I said to you earlier about Storm and Funny's post:

I've already stated that I'm only voting to pressure him into speaking while under the assumption that he's lurking on here, not to mention that I'm willing to remove my vote depending on his response or if the count gets too close to maj without reason (assuming I'm online at the time). Besides if I were scum, why would I go out of my way to take out my strongest teammate, especially when I'm new against veterans. What he's said on here and the fact that he failed to go through with what he said he would do, looks scummy assuming he isn't inactive. So I want to hear from him in order to get a better picture. On the other side of this, you're voting Storm solely due to your own opinion that he is either lying or faking his claim without a thought for inactivity. Between me and you, who looks scummier now?

Scuse me, did you get hit in the head with a dictionary recently?

I don't see how you can get "plenty of conjecture and scientific thinking" out of one short post thinking storm was a waste of time because he'll be subbed. And how exactly does this give information on people who voted either side?

I didn't catch storm do anything, and everyone knows that's not the slightest bit AI.

I don't even understand that last question, are you trying to say only people who've caught scum should be lynched?

Storm is always unquestionably an easy mislynch. I'll find a game where he's scum to double check but he's always done this as town.

So tell me how did they die "because cops?" They didn't anything and died on day one and night one so they weren't role checked.

Rainami

locked away

for now

I gotta wonder how many of you people I don't know are intending to join the zelda mafia on bmgf, whenever that starts. I'm hoping I'll be less distracted and therefore more active in that one, though I don't like making promises. However, I do promise I'll be very disappointed in the hosts of that game if there's no ghirahim role. That's a promise I can keep.

Lily

Mischievous Minx

for now

I gotta wonder how many of you people I don't know are intending to join the zelda mafia on bmgf, whenever that starts. I'm hoping I'll be less distracted and therefore more active in that one, though I don't like making promises. However, I do promise I'll be very disappointed in the hosts of that game if there's no ghirahim role. That's a promise I can keep.

I'll be there, or at least I'll try to be assuming I get a spot.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
First thing's first...

Moderator Note:
Storms mafia section ban has been reinstated, and so he will either be replaced (as per requested earlier in the game), or other action will be taken by the game mods.

Since Storm is getting replaced, I don't want to commit to a lynch right as someone subs in for him. Hopefully it's a player who will be more active and willing to contribute unless the hosts decide to terminate the spot first. The lynch dissolved just as fast as it began, anyways. I do think that his lynch could have garnered us plenty of information though. Think of it as a countermeasure to Yiga's wagon on D1.

Not sure how I feel about you pushing the Storm angle. Feels like an incredibly easy lynch for scum to push. And you of all people would know that as well. Our team certainly took advantage of the same thing when we were scum together. Also, I think it's highly likely that the nks have been coming from mafia. Though you do make an interesting point that both of them were people on the Yiga lynch. Not sure if there's some sort of motive there or not, since ALIT seems like he was killed for his softclaim.
Maybe there's not an ulterior motive, but there definitely is a connection. Though I can't help entertaining the thought that Alit's kill was more than a calculated strike considering the large amount of suspicion that was building up behind him despite his softclaim. Could go either way, but the Night Kills themselves read very much like a process of elimination. Besides that, I know for certain that someone has been targeting a very Townie player for two Nights straight now and they won't be getting through anytime soon.

What evidence do you have to prove this? With no obvious sign of a Third Party, thats a pretty bold claim.
Third Party must be hiding pretty well. =P

I've already stated that I'm only voting to pressure him into speaking while under the assumption that he's lurking on here, not to mention that I'm willing to remove my vote depending on his response or if the count gets too close to maj without reason (assuming I'm online at the time). Besides if I were scum, why would I go out of my way to take out my strongest teammate, especially when I'm new against veterans. What he's said on here and the fact that he failed to go through with what he said he would do, looks scummy assuming he isn't inactive. So I want to hear from him in order to get a better picture. On the other side of this, you're voting Storm solely due to your own opinion that he is either lying or faking his claim without a thought for inactivity. Between me and you, who looks scummier now?
Scum bussing the Godfather has been done plenty of times on the site. It's a rare occurrence, but it's not exactly unheard of. I seem to recall someone being suspicious of you and Feenie (Midori if I'm not mistaken) for posting fluff, so helping to lynch Feenie would certainly make you look good but it wouldn't necessarily clear you. Nonetheless, I never really said that you should be put in the hot seat, I just remarked that I wouldn't mind doing so because of how quickly you jumped on Storm's lynch again. Also, just a word of advice, being overeager to look Town often has the opposite effect. Right now you look a little bit defensive even though you are bringing up some good points.

There was much more going on with my push on Storm than meets the eye. My vote wasn't solely due to him lying and possibly faking his claim, it had more to do with information gathering by creating a ripple effect. As expected, a number of people jumped aboard while others remained unfazed by it (namely Minish) and still I haven't heard back from others (namely Pendio or Lone Garu). Like I said on Day 1, scum love having two lynches going at the same time because it's easier for them to hide in.

Scuse me, did you get hit in the head with a dictionary recently?

I don't see how you can get "plenty of conjecture and scientific thinking" out of one short post thinking storm was a waste of time because he'll be subbed. And how exactly does this give information on people who voted either side?

I didn't catch storm do anything, and everyone knows that's not the slightest bit AI.

I don't even understand that last question, are you trying to say only people who've caught scum should be lynched?

Storm is always unquestionably an easy mislynch. I'll find a game where he's scum to double check but he's always done this as town.

So tell me how did they die "because cops?" They didn't anything and died on day one and night one so they weren't role checked.
Good grief, your posts are so hard to respond to. Ever hear of paragraphs before? :right:

First of all, could sworn it was you who called him out but turns out I was wrong. Storm would be a very easy mislynch, but it would have arguably been a necessity since we're running low on ideas (plus was hoping to jolt some of the inactives into action). How did you arrive to the conclusion that Lone Garu and DarthWolf are scummy because they didn't vote on Feenie? Neither of their lynches caught much steam, so a more forced approach was needed. As for the because Cops and scientific thinking, well, that was essentially a ruse. If enough people went along with it, then I could easily determine the amount of scumminess happening...despite its limited use.

---

Lastly, found something interesting when I was reading back. Voting to pressure.

Vote: @Midorikawa

Rainami

locked away
Vote: Lone_Garurumon

feenie also changed her vote from garu to libk, after voting garu as a joke vote.
My thoughts too lol.:sweating: On that note,

VOTE: Lone_Garurumon. Hi. How we feeling about this phase so far?

So joke votes on Day 1 are typical here I'm assuming?

That would be confusing then. I'm learning the meta here little by little.:suspicious:

UNVOTE: Lone_Garurumon.
VOTE:
@Libk.

You've made only one post this game and I'd like to hear more from you so hi.
in the second quote, she unvotes him (a second time), she proceeds to vote yigahim for no reason. Then she defends garu from that point on, unless I am missing something.

I also wanna know why she apparently checked mido.
I have literally nothing I can say that can make you think I'm town from my claim, but I can tell you that I checked Midorikawa last night. Is there anyone else being voted right now besides me?
I mean...she could just be being upfront. But I'm not sure why mafia would want to be honest about who they checked.

Rainami

locked away
ah whoops I gave the wrong quote for one of those....

Ehhh on second thought, I'm not so sure about lynching Lone_Garurumon. His vote on Mellow at least gave a reason, albeit it didn't make sense, but he was trying to find something to work with rather than others who were on it for joke votings' sake and either are staying on it because they want to see him lynched or are going to forget to take their vote off.

UNVOTE: Lone_Garurumon.
VOTE: YIGAhim.

Will @Zachie get back on I wonder because I want to see what funnier was talking about? funnier is one of my strongest town reads, and if he's voting him and keeping said reason a secret right now it has me intrigued.

I was going to let it be because I thought he was wanting to be replaced but after his 'see you day 2' comment that kind of pinged me as weird so now I see what you mean.

Umbreon is best.;)

Space

invisible victory
big hunk o' reads with no explanation

I gave explanation to the ones I found important. If you'd like anymore clarifications, I'm willing to provide them.

pretty inactive, but posts that they have have been pretty constructive.

How exactly has Pendio been constructive?

Why are you pretty positive that EMIYA is town now that Feenie flipped scum?

It could have been a ploy - Feenie trying to direct suspicion onto EMIYA Shirou - but it read to me like a last ditch effort for town to look elsewhere. Shirou's response back to Feenie helps me believe it was not a scum ploy.

I find it pretty weird that you seem to be reaching for things that make me look scummy after I post a reads list that has you as a scum lean. I mean, I don't know if scum would be this obvious, but you're certainly not making yourself look any better.

I don't see it as reaching. Because you found me scum I can't find you scum? I understand it could be construed as OMGUS but I provided my reasons, not matter how "reachy" you find it.

Lastly, found something interesting when I was reading back. Voting to pressure.

Would Feenie be so obvious about it? Bringing attention to Midorikawa like that makes me think it was some sort of plan to make Midorikawa have suspicion thrown on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom