• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm under the impression that Feenie jumped on Yiga's wagon D1 to take the heat off of Storm. Plus Storm claimed that he would be killed if he spoke on off number Days and that clearly hasn't happened, so he was either lying or faking it for some reason.

Vote: Storm

Lily

Mischievous Minx
I agree, I had my suspicions of him on D1 but backed off due to Mezlo saying he was a mislynch, and Mezlo flipping town. Here we are on D3 and he's still in game (so is Aussie, so maybe the Mods arent going to MK?) He cannot talk on certain days as others said above, but he also said he'd see us on D2, was that some kind of "I know I won't die" post?

@Storm Please give us an update on your standing before we have to come to a consensus. I'll remove my vote based on your answer.

Kuro

caw
But isn't he known for doing **** like this? He's had plenty of time to post something over which I'm pretty sure I've seen him online at least once. Not that I'd complain if the slot is lynched, but the only reason I expect he hasn't been replaced is simply because nobody's available to replace any of the players in line for subs...

Musicfan

the shadow mage
But isn't he known for doing **** like this? He's had plenty of time to post something over which I'm pretty sure I've seen him online at least once. Not that I'd complain if the slot is lynched, but the only reason I expect he hasn't been replaced is simply because nobody's available to replace any of the players in line for subs...
then why not mod kill him?

funnier6

Courage~

I agree.
I'm under the impression that Feenie jumped on Yiga's wagon D1 to take the heat off of Storm. Plus Storm claimed that he would be killed if he spoke on off number Days and that clearly hasn't happened, so he was either lying or faking it for some reason.

Vote Storm
Yeh its werid that he has yet to be mod killed I want to here from him.
@Storm

I agree, I had my suspicions of him on D1 but backed off due to Mezlo saying he was a mislynch, and Mezlo flipping town. Here we are on D3 and he's still in game (so is Aussie, so maybe the Mods arent going to MK?) He cannot talk on certain days as others said above, but he also said he'd see us on D2, was that some kind of "I know I won't die" post?

@Storm Please give us an update on your standing before we have to come to a consensus. I'll remove my vote based on your answer.

This feels weird imo.

Kuro

caw
then why not mod kill him?
I'd assume because if they just MKed the people they can't sub at this point, it would eliminate a good portion of the game?

I dont know about the other two, but if you think this is bussing, I'm just trying to get a response out of him finally. If he responds and it isnt scummy or he is close to maj, i'll remove my vote.
I highly doubt he'll respond given his behavior/history and the time he's already spent ignoring the thread.

No, it feels like starting a town bandwagon to counter garu or darth.
Nobody's voted Garu?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I'd assume because if they just MKed the people they can't sub at this point, it would eliminate a good portion of the game?

I highly doubt he'll respond given his behavior/history and the time he's already spent ignoring the thread.

Nobody's voted Garu?
fair point

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Since the GF got targeted, activity has dropped dramatically on here. That also makes me look at Minish a little more on the sketchy side since she was so active earlier.

funnier6

Courage~

Nobody's voted Garu?

You had me thinking I was going crazy, but floppolio did vote for him.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
The mini-wagon that built up after I'd voted is strange, but I do feel that there's a good chance that Storm is scum. As the Godfather, Feenie wouldn't have blindly jumped back on the Yiga tram if one of her wolves was second on the chopping block. Which brings me to my next point: people from the Yiga bandwagon keep on mysteriously getting NKed. I don't know if it's from the Mafia or the Vig, but it seems like someone is singling them out and using that as the basis for their kills. I know for certain that someone keeps targeting the instigator of that wagon, it's just a matter of finding out their reasons.

Just think about it: Mellow Ezlo was killed N1 and A Link in Time was killed N2. There wasn't anybody else who died either time, but both of them were involved in lynching Yiga so now that the GF is dead we could use Storm as a means to pinpoint the killer. Assuming he isn't the killer himself.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Day 1 final vote count.
YIGAhim VII (Feenie, Pendio, Minish_Link, Rainami, Mellow Ezlo, Bok of the Wild, A Link In Time)
Storm IV (Storm, CheffOfGames, Lone_Garurumon, Lilac)
Better yet, Feenie was the first to vote for Yiga (I assume before later changing back, if the count wasn't current) and Pendio and Minish_Link followed suit. Rainami has claimed already and Bok doesn't strike me as a wolf type. That leaves Pendio and Minish needing to be cleared. On the other hand, Cheff, Lone Garu, and Lilac jumped on the Storm lynch. I think at least one of them is bound to be scum who were either 1. bussing to look Town or 2. creating an alternate lynch.
I'd be up for Garu considering his demeanor seemed scummy before and maybe Lilac since she was willing to jump on a second time (and rather quickly at that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom