• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Well I don't know if I'm right, but I would say that ALIT really likes to drive home his points. Am I in the right ballpark, @A Link In Time

Ohhhh. Yeah, I was completely wrong on what I thought it was before.
But I think this cleared that up for me. Especially considering what ALIT said in a different post, which didn't really fit with what my original thought was.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I hate not being able to be around for eod, as seeing those posts would have definitely changed my thoughts on Feenie and I would have felt more comfortable voting her. Kinda curious about her stating that she investigated Midorikawa and sending the "results" to funnier. Could've been an opportunity to try and clear a fellow scumbud for a while, but it's hard to say either way.

Gonna look more into Feenie's reads and see if I can get anything out of those.

You doing this immediately after what you did last game makes you look better imo. Completely not what I would expect if you were scum.

Oh really, and what exactly has he done to make you reach that conclusion out of all the low posters we have?

Pressuring the inactive is well and good but inactivity does not equal scum.

That's good to know, funnier. Hopefully we truly are both town together for the first time.

As for Finn Balor, I was looking through the lowest posters at EoD, and he was the lowest posting player. When I read his single post in the actual game, I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow.

Rainami

locked away
I'm long overdo for a post here. It fills my heart with rainbows to see scum lynched. I've just fallen out of this game a bit for personal reasons. My apologies. I was considering subbing out, but I don't wanna give up on this game quite yet. Especially now that things are going a bit better.

Do you have any scum leans.

In a game full of unfamiliar people, I'm choosing to create a town core of people I trust over having many scum leans early. Everyone not mentioned is in my PoE. Finn Balor is scum to me, and I suggest looking into other low posters today. I'm out with my family today, but I will try to do so tonight (disregard that I said so yesterday and didn't do so ;P).

Space

invisible victory
Been way too busy to properly look in thread before so sorry about that. Pleased to see one mafia down though

Plus said that rainami's vote on Lone gave no reason, but then voted for ALIT because his reason for voting Lone coincided with previous reasoning. Which I don't find to be an odd thing, and certainly no reason looks worse than agreeing with others reasons.

I gave my reasoning on why I found A Link in Time scummier over Rainami. I missed Rainami's reason but when I thought they gave no reason, I found ALIT scummier because they gave the illusion of providing a reason. It seemed like a "blending in" tactic.

I'm going to give a list of who I'm leaning town with, who's neutral, who's scum. Color code: town neutral scum
  1. funnier6
  2. EMIYA Shirou
  3. Storm
  4. CheffOfGames
  5. Pendio
  6. A Link In Time
  7. Zachie -> Jamie
  8. Domozilla777
  9. Minish_Link
  10. AussieEevee
  11. musicfan
  12. Midorikawa
  13. Bok of the Wild
  14. Floppolio
  15. Finn Bálor
  16. Libk
  17. Lone_Garurumon
  18. DarthWolf
  19. Lilac
  20. Rainami
  21. Kuro
Tiny specific thoughts: I was initially wary of EMIYA Shirou (because, though this might sound odd, I didn't like how he said I was towny for no given reason) but after Feenie's flip, I'm pretty positive he must be town.
Now I'm going to elaborate on my scum reads: Pendio hasn't done too much, and that last minute vote on Feenie (that didn't count ofc since it was after the update) reads like scum bussing at the last second in an attempt to seem towny. Minish_Link has tried to downplay/backtrack a few times. First, when Mellow Ezlo was killed and Minish_Link said:

Mezlo flipping town proves this wrong now. Well, it doesn't prove that I'm not scum, but it shows that we weren't scumbuds working together.

Another time was after this last Day phase with this quote:
I hate not being able to be around for eod, as seeing those posts would have definitely changed my thoughts on Feenie and I would have felt more comfortable voting her.

Quite a few of us missed the EOD and that sucks but saying that would have definitely changed your thoughts on Feenie is pointless. There's no way of proving that and you bringing it up to try and look good is scummy.

Then there's DarthWolf who has not done anything besides make some commentary with no true substance. Normally I'd say it's useless to go after inactives, but in a game of this size, I'm willing to bet there's at least one inactive scum. DarthWolf appearing some times is like a lurking scum trying to seem like they're paying attention.

SoaringDylan

Outside the Fun Room
  1. @funnier6
  2. @EMIYA Shirou
  3. @Storm
  4. @CheffOfGames
  5. @Pendio
  6. @A Link In Time
  7. Mellow Ezlo
  8. @Jamie
  9. @Domozilla777
  10. @Minish_Link
  11. @AussieEevee
  12. @musicfan
  13. Feenie
  14. @Midorikawa
  15. @Bok of the Wild
  16. @Floppolio
  17. @Space
  18. YIGAhim
  19. @Finn Bálor
  20. @Libk
  21. @Lone_Garurumon
  22. @DarthWolf
  23. @Lilac
  24. @Rainami
  25. @Kuro

A link of Time was killed, they were...
Dear [A Link In Time], You are Archie.

Ex-Leader of Team Aqua, after disbanding your team you have gone into hiding, but after the recent rumors of a new team, Team Soaring, forming in Hoenn. You've decided to come out of hiding and have attempted to contact Brendan, the one who stopped you and your team, to warn him of this treat. Without any success.

Due to this, you'll have to take your own actions, you are the Bus Driver. Every night you may target 2 people, and will redirect any power used on player A to player B, and vice-versa.

You are allied with Town and win when all those who oppose you have been defeated.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends in 48 hours.
With 21 people alive, 14 votes are required for hyper majority

Floppolio

Queen of all
I'm here and caught up I think
I asked for a sub but there's a long line, I'll keep playing until such a time as a sub is available but excuse my lack of activity, thank you.

funnier6

Courage~
Phew, made it to day three! (Second time in five games)

I need to reread and find some scum leans.
Been way too busy to properly look in thread before so sorry about that. Pleased to see one mafia down though

I gave my reasoning on why I found A Link in Time scummier over Rainami. I missed Rainami's reason but when I thought they gave no reason, I found ALIT scummier because they gave the illusion of providing a reason. It seemed like a "blending in" tactic.

I'm going to give a list of who I'm leaning town with, who's neutral, who's scum. Color code: town neutral scum
  1. funnier6
  2. EMIYA Shirou
  3. Storm
  4. CheffOfGames
  5. Pendio
  6. A Link In Time
  7. Zachie -> Jamie
  8. Domozilla777
  9. Minish_Link
  10. AussieEevee
  11. musicfan
  12. Midorikawa
  13. Bok of the Wild
  14. Floppolio
  15. Finn Bálor
  16. Libk
  17. Lone_Garurumon
  18. DarthWolf
  19. Lilac
  20. Rainami
  21. Kuro
Tiny specific thoughts: I was initially wary of EMIYA Shirou (because, though this might sound odd, I didn't like how he said I was towny for no given reason) but after Feenie's flip, I'm pretty positive he must be town.
Now I'm going to elaborate on my scum reads: Pendio hasn't done too much, and that last minute vote on Feenie (that didn't count ofc since it was after the update) reads like scum bussing at the last second in an attempt to seem towny. Minish_Link has tried to downplay/backtrack a few times. First, when Mellow Ezlo was killed and Minish_Link said:

Another time was after this last Day phase with this quote:

Quite a few of us missed the EOD and that sucks but saying that would have definitely changed your thoughts on Feenie is pointless. There's no way of proving that and you bringing it up to try and look good is scummy.

Then there's DarthWolf who has not done anything besides make some commentary with no true substance. Normally I'd say it's useless to go after inactives, but in a game of this size, I'm willing to bet there's at least one inactive scum. DarthWolf appearing some times is like a lurking scum trying to seem like they're paying attention.

Are you taking the mason claims into account?

Pendio hadn't done anything AI so far imo, everything has been basically as expected.

If Minish is scum she is third party, if she's mafia I'll buy a hat and eat it.

I don't know anything about darth so.

@Floppolio would like a reads list and lots of thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom