• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I just realized what that means about midori, I have no idea whether feenie lied about role checking her, lied about what her role was, or if she was telling the truth on both counts and was hoping for midori to clear her.

@Midorikawa tell us what you think about recent events.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@Feenie we've got a spec/graveyard chat now in the discord server if you'd like to join it. The link to the discord is in a thread in the mafia section (unless you're already in it and your name is just different). @me when you get in and I'll add you to the spec channel! :)

Okay, we got a big one. Unfortunately for me, I remain suspicious as I could easily have been a lesser mafia role being lynched instead of the Godfather/Role Cop from an outside perspective. Plus, I tried to start an alternate wagon. Not my best EoD, but I think I'll be able to clear myself eventually, claim notwithstanding.

funnier6

Courage~
Okay, we got a big one. Unfortunately for me, I remain suspicious as I could easily have been a lesser mafia role being lynched instead of the Godfather/Role Cop from an outside perspective. Plus, I tried to start an alternate wagon. Not my best EoD, but I think I'll be able to clear myself eventually, claim notwithstanding.

You doing this immediately after what you did last game makes you look better imo. Completely not what I would expect if you were scum.
For the record, I still think Finn Balor is mafia. I suggest looking into low posters tonight.

Oh really, and what exactly has he done to make you reach that conclusion out of all the low posters we have?

Pressuring the inactive is well and good but inactivity does not equal scum.

funnier6

Courage~
Okay I'm about halfway through with feenies ISO, thoughts so far:

Tried to opportunistically lynch garu and storm while throwing shade on lilac. (Plus a pressure vote on libk but that might just be trying to look towny)

Out of those three I think lilac looks the best just because almost no one questioned lilacs style until then and it's just not something I see mafia doing to a scum bud on day one. The other two look slightly better for it.

I also feel like she really wanted me to town read her but that's just my impression.

Kuro

caw
Well, this worked out. Funnier, Jamie, and Lilac are pretty confident town reads at this point, with leans on Bok and Garu.

Oh really, and what exactly has he done to make you reach that conclusion out of all the low posters we have?

Pressuring the inactive is well and good but inactivity does not equal scum.

Also, you went rather quickly from "struggling to think of anyone suspicious to you" to deciding Finn was worth voting despite your claimed dislike of activity lynches even as you admit there's nothing to work with.

For that matter, I've tried to get Finn to talk myself, and he's promised thoughts he's never delivered, so my eye is on him, but this doesn't help either of your cases.

As for your softclaim, would you say you prefer to actively go and change things around, or get away from the action and play it safe?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I really hate missing EoDs, but I'm glad that we nailed scrum. In the next Day phase we should see if Feenie fraternized with anyone.

Also, that's some coincidence that she flipped Role Cop. Yiga has been avenged.

funnier6

Courage~
Well, this worked out. Funnier, Jamie, and Lilac are pretty confident town reads at this point, with leans on Bok and Garu.

Also, you went rather quickly from "struggling to think of anyone suspicious to you" to deciding Finn was worth voting despite your claimed dislike of activity lynches even as you admit there's nothing to work with.

For that matter, I've tried to get Finn to talk myself, and he's promised thoughts he's never delivered, so my eye is on him, but this doesn't help either of your cases.

As for your softclaim, would you say you prefer to actively go and change things around, or get away from the action and play it safe?

Um, I think you have me confused with ALIT.

funnier6

Courage~
Kay finished my ISO of feenie.

Throws shade on ALIT and thinks there's likely scum in the masons, which makes me feel a bit better about us.

I sure am grateful I asked her to expand on her scum reads, so emiya is weird eh? Not buying it.

I'm not feeling that any of her three scum reads (Emiya Lilac and ALIT) are actually scum which worries me a bit, surely one was snuck in there but I just don't see it.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Kay finished my ISO of feenie.

Throws shade on ALIT and thinks there's likely scum in the masons, which makes me feel a bit better about us.

I sure am grateful I asked her to expand on her scum reads, so emiya is weird eh? Not buying it.

I'm not feeling that any of her three scum reads (Emiya Lilac and ALIT) are actually scum which worries me a bit, surely one was snuck in there but I just don't see it.
Im personaly getting a scummy vibe off of ALiT and pendio Due to how quickly they desided to vote finne at the end of the day.

funnier6

Courage~
I really hate missing EoDs, but I'm glad that we nailed scrum. In the next Day phase we should see if Feenie fraternized with anyone.

Also, that's some coincidence that she flipped Role Cop. Yiga has been avenged.

Why wait?
Im personaly getting a scummy vibe off of ALiT and pendio Due to how quickly they desided to vote finne at the end of the day.

I disagree, but I always want to see more from Pendio.

@Pendio can you give me a reads list?

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
If you had read along with the thread you would have seen the discussion about whether one of the Masons in a pair was sectrtly Mafia. That was why I wanted to know what funnier thought regarding his own Mason buddy.
No, I saw that. I just acknowledge the fact that, by definition, Masons cannot be of differing alignments. What about this don't you people get?

IGMEY on A link in time.
Fennie could have know here time was up and voted ALiT and ALiT could have put his vote on her to seam town.
This feels very WIFOM, and doesn't really feel to accomplish anything. Of course it could have happened. But Feenie also could have been a Town RoleCop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom