• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
You make good points, but I'd never even heard of two mason pairings in a single game until I read your post so you see why I doubted.

I mostly don't like that they claimed for absolutely no reason but for sake of claiming. And if that was why they claimed I would think it would be so a vig wouldn't shoot them since scum will have to kill them eventually.
I think them being lovers is a possibility, but they'd have to confirm it themselves.

Two mason pairs isn't something I'm ruling out either, I have seen it before although it is somewhat rare.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
It might seem like an intellectual game, and to some extent it is, but it's not like there's a new challenge every game. It's like chess; there are actual correct strategies. Sometimes like chess, people make gambits and big plays that you aren't expecting, but the player who knows more about chess will be able to win the game. Rather than a game of intellect, it's a game of knowledge.

I can only help you to a certain extent while I'm in the game, but after the game is finished (and I'll probably take some degree of break from actually playing mafia soon), I'm willing to give advice when you need it. I personally have a lot of experience and can probably help you. I recommend you join our discord, much of the mafia forum here is in it right now.

Okay I'll take you up on that offer and I'll get Discord. For now I'll pull through my first game until whatever happens.

funnier6

Courage~
This is... a kinda odd kill honestly? Mez had just enough suspicion against him that I'm not sure why he'd be picked over the other active players.

er, what it looks like is that the mafia killed him, is there something you want to tell us? :3

Why counterclaim now?

.....Hi!

Why not counterclaim now? We weren't going to for a while because we wanted to try to find some connections from them first, but after I realized we could've potentially stopped Yigas lynch yesterday if we had counterclaimed I thought we should ASAP.

Otherwise we would've waited till tomorrow probably.

Kuro

caw
Why not counterclaim now? We weren't going to for a while because we wanted to try to find some connections from them first,
Good..
but after I realized we could've potentially stopped Yigas lynch yesterday if we had counterclaimed I thought we should ASAP.

Otherwise we would've waited till tomorrow probably.
...But huh? How would this stop YIGA's lynch?
By turning it on one of them? This isn't damning evidence now, why would it sway people then?

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Aand funnier and whoever the other one is are scum, bad move guys. How would we have known if there was masons or not? We don't know the other roles so how would we know if there was masons in the game, it's too risky. You can lynch me if you want, but I'll flip mason and you will see that funnier and (mez was it?) are scum

funnier6

Courage~
Good..

...But huh? How would this stop YIGA's lynch?
By turning it on one of them? This isn't damning evidence now, why would it sway people then?

I'm not saying it would've worked I'm just saying looking back we could have directed the day a completely different direction and probably saved the cop.

And since we got absolutely nothing out of his lynch (I TOLD YOU PEOPLE) okay dissecting the wagon got some information but I digress.

Since I didn't want a do over of yesterday I thought we'd better steer today in a direction that will definitely give town information.

Kuro

caw
And why wait to tomorrow
I'm not saying it would've worked I'm just saying looking back we could have directed the day a completely different direction and probably saved the cop.

And since we got absolutely nothing out of his lynch (I TOLD YOU PEOPLE) okay dissecting the wagon got some information but I digress.

Since I didn't want a do over of yesterday I thought we'd better steer today in a direction that will definitely give town information.
Ok, ok

But where the hell were you when I was trying to get votes onto ALiT?

Jamie

Aand funnier and whoever the other one is are scum, bad move guys. How would we have known if there was masons or not? We don't know the other roles so how would we know if there was masons in the game, it's too risky. You can lynch me if you want, but I'll flip mason and you will see that funnier and (mez was it?) are scum
why would they ever claim here as scum lol

funnier6

Courage~
And why wait to tomorrow

Ok, ok

But where the hell were you when I was trying to get votes onto ALiT?

Tbh I had barely noticed ALITs posts for most of the day and I was comfortable with my Mez lynch right then.

Even if I had thought he was worth looking into I would've had to ISO him to see what scummy things he was doing and then decide he was scummier than Mez.

So are you going to vote him today?

Kuro

caw
Tbh I had barely noticed ALITs posts for most of the day and I was comfortable with my Mez lynch right then.

Even if I had thought he was worth looking into I would've had to ISO him to see what scummy things he was doing and then decide he was scummier than Mez.

So are you going to vote him today?
I see.

Yes, I am, actually, I've seen nothing better. Vote: A Link in Time

There's still roughly 45 hours for anything that might prove better, but I'm staying with this for now.

Kuro

caw
However.
Masons are a pretty common role, it's really not that hard to know or learn about them and decide they make a good fake claim as scum, you know?

And also checking if they were mentioned before brought up these:
I think I know what music might be implying, and I have multiple things to say about that. But now isn't the time....

hehe...really? Convenient.

first off, are there any mason counterclaims, by chance? You never really know, maybe there is a counterclaim after all...

Which make me more comfortable with funnier's claim now.
Wouldn't cry over either of you being lynched.

Jamie

However.

Masons are a pretty common role, it's really not that hard to know or learn about them and decide they make a good fake claim as scum, you know?

And also checking if they were mentioned before brought up these:

Which make me more comfortable with funnier's claim now.
Wouldn't cry over either of you being lynched.
dont see why scum would ever throw that claim down at SoD1 when real masons could easily counter claim though

Kuro

caw
dont see why scum would ever throw that claim down at SoD1 when real masons could easily counter claim though
Neither pair's claims really seem like scum moves for reasons already given, hence why I'm not voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom