• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Vote: @Floppolio

This has to happen, and I'm asking everyone to join in. Those who don't are getting placed under on a scumlist and I'll be very thorough in dealing with that. We can't get information otherwise.

My reasoning: Floppolio was the first to vote Lone Garu and didn't say anything since. I'm choosing to target her(?) since she was the only one who hasn't been confirmed yet. And one other reason that's already been hinted at.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Rip, I was a pretty safe kill to be honest, I didn't do much (or maybe I struck a nerve) remember me all!

P.S. This is the first time I've been nightkilled!

Good luck town!!

D

Deleted member 14134

This has to happen, and I'm asking everyone to join in. Those who don't are getting placed under on a scumlist and I'll be very thorough in dealing with that. We can't get information otherwise.

My reasoning: Floppolio was the first to vote Lone Garu and didn't say anything since. I'm choosing to target her(?) since she was the only one who hasn't been confirmed yet. And one other reason that's already been hinted at.
Ok, so I take it you have some reasoning you're not telling us here for a reason. I take it you found something. I don't really see mafia making a move so blatant like this and I am reading you quite strongly as town so I'll take your word for it. If you're wrong, you're going to have quite a bit of explaining to do.

Vote: Floppolio

Kuro

caw

This is sudden.

Very aggresive. Maybe you can clarify why/how she needs to be lynched or we can't get information (if I understand you correctly) more than the other inactives that are waiting for a sub? Especially considering that she actually has contributed?

So you suspect her because she was the first to vote someone she made a case (however small) on someone that turned out to be wrong? Would you lynch funnier for being just as much a part of that lynch,without the busy/inactive excuse? And what do you mean, only one that hasn't been confirmed?

Like Bok says, you clearly have more behind your vote than this, but unlike him, I'm not just going to sheep you because of shallow reasoning and hinting at more. Please explain what the hell you're talking about or I'd recommend nobody else should either.

D

Deleted member 14134

Like Bok says, you clearly have more behind your vote than this, but unlike him, I'm not just going to sheep you because of shallow reasoning and hinting at more.
Do you really think scum would make a move like this?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Honestly, anybody can be the lynch target (well besides me lol), I just need as many votes on one suspect as possible. Of course I'm going to be aggressive about stressing the importance of seeing this through either way, and anyone who avoids it altogether is likely scum. I've only got one shot at this so I want it to count towards something.

As far as my motives go, I wouldn't pull this kind of stunt if I was Mafia. I believe that Minish Link can attest to that much. With as many players as we have left that move would be too risky, but as Town that would benefit us exponentially. I'm really sticking my neck out here.

So for starters, how about we choose a suspect we can all agree with?

Kuro

caw
Honestly, anybody can be the lynch target (well besides me lol), I just need as many votes on one suspect as possible. Of course I'm going to be aggressive about stressing the importance of seeing this through either way, and anyone who avoids it altogether is likely scum. I've only got one shot at this so I want it to count towards something.

As far as my motives go, I wouldn't pull this kind of stunt if I was Mafia. I believe that Minish Link can attest to that much. With as many players as we have left that move would be too risky, but as Town that would benefit us exponentially. I'm really sticking my neck out here.

The question is, who? There still are too many people who just aren't in this game for all intents and purposes. What do you think of Space and Pendio, since they're the other targets people have chosen?

And yes, please share what you very clearly implied you had against Flop.

funnier6

Courage~

Change it then, I feel like space would be better. Mostly because flop gives me such a "I'm town but I'm busy" vibe.

Vote: Space

Lily

Mischievous Minx

Okay humor me, since I apparently missed the plot here. Why not you again? Why is it that anyone else in the game has to be the lynch target but you? I still dont trust you, so I'd like a reasonable response please. Also why did you choose Floppolio for a vote right away?

This just sounds desperate and it feels like you are going well off the path here. Unless you are holding info against her from us, this is just absurd. I'll humor your vote for her, assuming you can enlighten us with your true reasoning.

Musicfan

the shadow mage

If you did not feel good about Lones lynch why did you not use this ablity if it is what I think it is then?

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out

When you get back I want to hear your thoughts in space midori and darth and why you think Pendio is a better lynch than one of them.
Well, it's not that I think Pendio's a better option than them, it's that I just hadn't gotten around to reading them yet. I just moved down the player list and checked people out as they came up.

And speaking of stuff. You as a fellow BMG player can confirm that mafia from our site might consider it good to make sure I'm not a super dangerous role.
Oh absolutely. No matter the alignment you're always the go-to N1 investigation target.

you have sixty posts
Please don't base activity on raw post count. Especially with people like Jamie who put every single thought in a new post. The numbers start to lie.

@Lone_Garurumon I have beeen posting but you seem to be dismissing a lot of what I have to say as wifom and not even takeing the time to talk about. Othere people just seem to ignore it.
You're the next name in the player list so you'll be the next person I go through to read, and honestly I can't remember the specifics of what, well, pretty much everyone has said, so I can't exactly remember what I'm dismissing. I'll try to respond to stuff you've asked me when I give my read for you though.

This is why I see a problem with outside chat. Because now only funnier has this information and if Feenie and Midori are scumbuddies they could easily have told funnier the same thing which really doesn't confirm anything. @funnier6 did you ever entertain the possibility that this could be the case and they both coordinated to tell you the same thing to try to clear midori as town?
The thing is that Funnier's free to announce the the game what he's learned in private at any time. And he's quite possibly closer to solving the game than most of us purely by virtue of having OC.

Our posts seem to need to be moderated. I know I saw "Waiting for mod approval" On my first post today.
You can stop that by bringing your post count up. Just find threads elsewhere around the forum and throw your thoughts in. I believe it should stop once you hit 5 posts.

A much more important post is coming, watch this space.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
my efforts aren't hindering town, even. Ignoring myself, funnier is more active in this thread than anyone else, which is good for town. That would be reason for me to want him alive even if I wasn't paired with him, and me having this opinion isn't just me valuing him because we're paired together. I could be paired with almost any other player and this entire paragraph wouldn't apply.

For what it's worth, I asked the watcher if I could post their claim in thread. They said it was fine. Besides, this way I can check for counterclaims. Nobody's spoken up so far, so that's a good sign for their legitimacy.

If mafia never knew there was a watcher out there, that would've been useful. Now they'll probably just target inactives (see Domo) so that the watcher is less likely to watch their target. I never thought you posted that without the watcher's permission, I just have problems with how you went about it.

Because Jamie was strange to me in a different way than those other three because I felt like I ought to have a read on him.

By forming a solid read on him I would've eaither been more certain or less certain about scum being in that trio.

I don't have any scum leans rn, I just have people I need to see more from.

...Wait that's because my sig?! Er, I'll look into it.

I just find it weird that you have to develop reads on certain people to be able to develop your reads on others. You should be able to get a feel for someone from their own actions. Not saying I find that scummy though, just odd.

My favorite is still good old gen 1 red.

Same.

Hm, yeah I can't say I see this coming from scum EMIYA at all. Though the whole thing just really confuses me. I'm not sure what role you've been trying to hint at this whole time which is throwing me off.

Also, I do agree that it seemed you had something specific on Floppolio. If you do then that would be pretty helpful, and I'd be more inclined to vote for them. But as it stands, I don't really have any read on them and would be more comfortable voting for someone I do have a read on, such as Space.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
  1. @funnier6
  2. @EMIYA Shirou
  3. Storm
  4. CheffOfGames Lone_Garurumon
  5. @Pendio
  6. A Link In Time
  7. Mellow Ezlo
  8. @Jamie
  9. Domozilla777
  10. @Minish_Link
  11. @AussieEevee
  12. @musicfan
  13. Feenie
  14. @Midorikawa
  15. @Bok of the Wild
  16. @Floppolio
  17. @Space
  18. YIGAhim
  19. @Finn Bálor
  20. @Libk
  21. Lone_Garurumon
  22. @DarthWolf
  23. @Lilac
  24. @Rainami
  25. @Kuro

The ZD guys were wondering how OC is helpful? This is how!

THANKS TO THE DEATH OF DOMO, MUSICFAN IS NOW CONFIRMED TOWN! ALL PLAYERS MUST CLAIM TO THEM IN PRIVATE! ANY PLAYER WHO DOES NOT CLAIM IS INSTANTLY SUSPECT!

@doctor your next target is musicfan. I don't care who else you think is Town, we know music is Town, and that's much more important.

@musicfan don't tell the thread any specifics on who has claimed to you, but you should tell the game about anything that looks off to you. Duplicate claims, claims that seem unlikely, stuff like that. Don;t give us the specific claims, just give us the players who made them.

This is a process commonly referred to as "Town Leader" patented by Elieson of BMGf. It is stupidly effective, but can only be done with OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom