• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

Jamie - 1 (Bok of the Wild, musicfan, Midori)
Libk - 1 (Jamie, Minish, Libk)

D

Deleted member 14134

Also there should be a lynch and I doubt the in inactives are coming on to break this tie so I'm going to switch my vote to Libk since I said him and Jamie are my two suspects anyways.

Vote: Libk

Real Vote Count:

Libk - 4 (Jamie, Minish, Libk, Bok of the Wild)
Jamie - 1 (Midori)

(Music just ninjaed me kek)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
giphy.gif

Anyways. Mewtwo is the best legendary.

And I could see a mafia commuter. I also haven't seen a proper defense from Jamie and mafia could use the protection type role.

VOTE: Jamie
A defense for what? There hasn't been a proper offense. I've defended any reasonable accusations against me. What is your accusation? Just seems no base whatsoever.

Jamie

Oh yay. Guess that means my post got approved. I'm also only now trying to get posts to stop that issue. I just realized that like BMG, mafia games don't count. Such a shame.

@Jamie How many shots do you have?
I had two. I have zero.

SoaringDylan

Outside the Fun Room
  1. @EMIYA Shirou
  2. @DarthWolf -> @Lone_Garurumon
  3. @Jamie
  4. @Minish_Link
  5. @Midorikawa
  6. @musicfan
  7. @Bok of the Wild
  8. @Finn Bálor
  9. @Libk

Lone_Garurumon will be subbing in for DarthWolf. Confirm in thread when possible.
(Zexy has to invite you to it so it might take a little bit)

Finn Bálor was booted out of the game. @funnier6 still wanna sub?
(if no sub is found within 24 hours they will be modkilled)

@EMIYA Shirou Is also inactive, if nobody wants to jump in and sub within 24 hours they'll be modkilled.

Day 8 recap.
Libk
IV (Jamie, Minish, Libk, Spider-Bok)
Jamie I (Midorikawa)

Dear [Libk], You are Norman.

Leader of the Petalburg Gym, trainer of Normal Pokemon, and dad to Brendan one of the view Legendary trainers.
You are known quite well throughout the region, being the most famous gym leader of them all, mostly because of your strength as a gym leader and affiliation with Brendan.

Because of this you're the Beloved. If you ever die during the game, the next phase will be skipped.

You are allied with Town and win when all those who oppose you have been defeated.

Because of the effects of Beloved, it is now Day 9.
Day 9 ends in 48 hours.
With 8 people alive 6 votes are required for hyper majority.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Man, I really just don't know where to go from here now.

Music is confirmed.

I don't really see any situation where Bok is scum. His actions have been too townie.

Jamie's claim seems to check out and he's been looking town to me lately. Only way he's scum is if there's still two scum left.

The rest of the people never really gave us anything to go off of in the first place.
Sure some of them have subs now, but that was recent and it's hard to get a read when it's so late in the game and so much has happened that they haven't been a part of as their new roles. I feel like we basically just have to make lucky guesses at this point.

And if Bok or Jamie turns out to be scum, then gg guys because you definitely have me fooled.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Damn, I'm out of gifs and videos to portray my dramatic return to the thread...
I'll just give you guys one of my favourites.
giphy.gif

Alright, I'm back for the 3rd time, let's get this show back on the road.

So, let's just do a nice, neat summary of what I'm thinking from various people at the moment.

• DarthWolf (now me): Honestly, let's face it, my opinion of this slot really doesn't matter in the slightest.
  • Jamie: Even if you ignore the fact that he still hasn't really given a solid defence, he's still spent more time begging us not to lynch him than he has actually helping us hunt scum.
  • Minish: Looking good, seems to be actively searching for scum and trying to solve things. Town lean.
  • Aussie Eevee (Now Mido): Eevee did nothing game relevant before requesting the sub, and Mido's only made 2 posts since subbing in, one to vote Jamie, and one to ask Jamie how many shots he had left. Notably, she put a vote on Jamie, not on Libk, who was just as likely a lynch at that time. At the moment she's fairly neutral, with a slight Town lean. If Jamie turns up scum, then I doubt Mido is too.
  • Music: We all know the case with this one, confirmed Mason, absolute Town. @musicfan a question though, has anyone claimed Sensor to you yet?
  • Spider-Bok, Spider-Bok, does whatever a Spider-Bok does: Honestly, it feels like Bok's telling the truth about this role. I highly doubt he'd know about the Bulba version of the Oracle to be able to fake what he's shown us. This role is actually surprisingly powerful if you know how to pick meaning out of the riddles, and it's always been Town aligned when I've seen it. (Speaking of unique Bulba roles, I'm surprised we haven't seen a Destruction Starter)
  • Finn: He's done literally nothing game relevant. 100% Null read.
Vote: Finn Balor
I have my reasons for this. Namely that he's the only role that hasn't been claimed besides my own and I know I'm not the Sensor, so if Finn's not the Sensor, then something's very fishy. If he winds up getting modkilled in 24 hours, then we can put the rest of the day into solving from there, but if not, then I'm sorry to whoever subs in, but I think your lynch is the best way to solve this.

Jamie

GIVEN A SOLID DEFENSE AGAINST WHAT?

I am ****ing CONVINCED you haven't read the game and neither has anyone who keeps saying this.

The only accusation against me is "I didn't scum hunt earlier" and that would be because I was almost completely inactive and was never ever caught up.

There has been literally nothing else said about me that was "scummy". So I provided reasoning that an inactive is scum and picked who I thought was most likely. This is the most annoying thing ever. What the **** am I supposed to be defending exactly? There hasn't been anything said against me except that one thing.

Mint Elv

Fish!
Oh, wait, it occurs to me that Mido didn't claim either. @Midorikawa are you the Sensor?
Lol I was legit going to comment on that fact. I'm apparently a 1x backup bus driver. I feel like Emiya was BSing on the sensor thing at this point. And you can see why I don't like Jamie's commuter claim. Town is chockfull of protection and backups.

@Jamie when did you use your other shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom