• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokéscum Mafia: The First Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I just saw that Avagon unvoted. I'm a little curious about it.

A final few words,

If we are wrong with our lynch today, and Avagon and Dekunut are not killed tonight, they are most certainly scum- if this is a mislynch, the town will be 4v3 to mafia. The mafia not taking the win by killing the lovers would make no sense at all. However, as I said before, I don't want to chance on it.

Now I have to think of who I find most scummy. I've said many times that I find ALiT, Heroine, and Pendio the scummiest of all, followed 4th by Black Kirby and 5th by Deku Shroom.

So, I'm really torn with my vote right now. I want to vote Heroine, but I don't want to risk a no lynch situation- as I said before, a no lynch with Dekunut and Avagon as lovers means we lose tomorrow. If more people had suspicions on her, it'd make this vote easier.

I'llVote: ALiT
and hope he's the scum I suspect he is. Or, if he isn't, that Avagon and Dekunut are the scum and we can start lynching those two tomorrow.

EBWODP:

For clarity: Vote- ALiT

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Would it be possible to get a vote count Mezzy?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Your wish shall be granted Shroomy. <3

Vote Tally:

DekuNut (1)
A Link In Time (2) - Pendio, Lady of the Leaves

Not Voting - Avagon, A Link In Time, Heroine of Time, DekuNut, Deku Shroom, Blackkirby

With 8 people playing, 5 votes is majority. Day ends tonight at around 11:59 PM (2 1/2 hours left).

I don't mind being lynched as that's not the end of my usefulness. Also, Pendio that was autocorrect, not a nickname. :P

As for what I have been calling my softclaim, perhaps it was too vague to pick up on. There are multiple possibilities, but with some of the revealed ones, I do think it is narrowed down.

A Link In Time said:
It's not so much the votes that have been placed on me as the lack of votes.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Wow...
Vote: ALiT
Not only do I understand why people think he's scummy, were in a possible LyLo/MyLo situation. We need a lynch and it's one away from a tie (with me).
You know, ALIT, I think you can roleclaim. Has anyone yet? It may save you.

EBWODP:
He's claiming vengeful I think, but Fused was a bomb. I doubt his claim of that's so.
And I was ninja'd btw.

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I apologise for any inconvenience this causes, but there will be a slight delay on the night scene. I need to get a thing before I can do it, and I'm heading to bed now. I will most likely get to it tomorrow, probably around midday. This time, however, I will not be extending the night, simply because there are less players now.

I will take one antimerge post, but please do not post at all besides that before the night.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Day 6 Final Vote Tally:

DekuNut (1)
A Link In Time (3) - Pendio, Lady of the Leaves, DekuNut
Blackkirby (2) - Deku Shroom, A Link In Time

Not Voting - Avagon, Heroine of Time, Blackkirby

It was a slow day in Kanto. The town had finally ended up in a mutual agreement, and decided A Link In Time would be the one to die. So they ganged up on him. There was a flurry of attacks, and ALiT knew that he didn't stand a chance. Knowing his time was up, he desperately decided that he needed to get his revenge upon one Pokémon he had found suspicious. Just as he was about to die, he turned to DekuNut and unleashed his powerful Hydro Pump attack. Feeling satisfied with himself, he accepted his death. Both him and DekuNut had fallen.

Unfortunately, ALiT did not have time to realize the fatal mistake he had made. DekuNut was totally innocent. In fact, he was in love. The love between him and his fellow lover, Avagon, was so strong that it forced Avagon to take his own life so that him and DekuNut could be together again.

With the realization that they were outnumbered, what was left of the town thought that there was no way they would be able to emerge victorious anymore.

A Link In Time was Blastoise, the Vengeful Townie
DekuNut was Nidoking, a Lover
Avagon was Nidoqueen, a Lover

The Living: (5)

- ~Mizuki~ Heroine of Time
- 43ForceGems Lady of the Leaves
- Blackkirby
- Deku Shroom
- Pendio

The Dead: (16)

- goomboo: Clefable, Town Redirector (Lynched Day 1)
- LittleGumball: Gengar, Restless Spirit (Burned to death Night 1)
- musicfan: Venusaur, Town Cop (Killed Night 1)
- Sadia: Chansey, Town Doctor (Mauled to death Day 2)
- Kokirion: Gyarados, Town Bodyguard (Died Protecting Someone Else Night 2)
- Stitch: Giovanni, Team Rocket Leader (Killed in his own hideout Day 3)
- PokaLink musicfan: Articuno, Mafia Role Cop (Melted Night 3)
- Repentance: Hitmonchan, Mason (Thrown against a wall Night 3)
- Celeboy: Raichu, Member of Team Rocket (Thrown into Pokéjail Day 4)
- Fig: Charizard, Town Vigilante (Ripped apart Night 4)
- fused_shadows: Electrode, Town Bomb (Slaughtered Day 5)
- Justac00lguy: Hitmonlee, Mason (Thrown against a wall Night 5)
- Thareous: Ditto, Member of Team Rocket (Died of Poison Night 5)
- A Link In Time: Blastoise, Vengeful Townie (Lynched Day 6)
- DekuNut: Nidoking, Lover (Revenge Killed Day 6)
- Avagon: Nidoqueen, Lover (Committed Suicide Day 6)

MAFIA WINS!

With that, this game comes to an end. Thank you to everybody for playing! I had a great time modding, and I hope you guys had a great time playing! Could've been more active, but meh, there's not much I could've done about that.

Anyway, when I get home later today, I will definitely post the role PMs and night actions. Look forward to those around 6PM PST.

btw ALiT, bet you're wishing you actually could've killed Blackkirby now, eh. ;p

Feel free to now use this thread to discuss the game and how awesome of a mod I am. ^^

Pen

The game is on!
Wow, the end of this game got pretty exiting! Thanks for not killing me, ALIT! And great game everyone, I really enjoyed this whole game. And awesome modding, Mezlo! ;)

Also, since it didn't say in Mezlo's post, Heroine was Moltres our 2-shot Strongman, Kirby was Zapdos our Roleblocker, and I was Mewtwo the Godfather.

I'm pretty curious to know what role Shroom had. :)

Again, great game! I had loads of fun with it.

:/

I originally wanted to kill Blackkirby, but he didn't vote to lynch me. I will admit that I didn't expect Pendio to be mafia.

GG

This wasn't my best performance, but it was a fun game.

:/

I originally wanted to kill Blackkirby, but he didn't vote to lynch me. I will admit that I didn't expect Pendio to be mafia.

GG

This wasn't my best performance, but it was a fun game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom