• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokéscum Mafia: The First Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Wow.

Do you guys remember why most players wanted to lynch me? It was "for information". That's dumb enough as it is, but then to COMPLETELY FORGET about the supposed information that was now available was so hard to watch. It was ridiculous. I pretty much knew Pendio was scum because of this; he really emphasized this idea, and then didn't even mention my lynch the next Day. How did you guys miss that?

The Town lost this one. A complete lack of the willingless to do anything really killed us. Lynching the most productive player didn't help, either. I mean, I didn't do anything scummy at all. All I did was SCUMHUNT, all game, all the time. I'm really getting tired of being lynched over absolutely nothing.

Consider this constructive criticism. I'm not trying to be mean. I'm trying to get every member of the Town in this game to realize that they lost this game. To realize that with a bit more effort this game was there for the taking.

Also, you guys are WAY too dependent on roleclaims. Just because they claimed does not give them 100% immunity; it'd honestly be so easy to fakeclaim against you guys simply becuase of how easily you give up on a target because of their claim.

There's another reason why I was lynched. Because I didn't just automatically "accept" Thareous' claim. Does anyone else see how ridiculous that is? I tried to cover every basis, and not fall into a potential trap. Should I just follow along next time? Would that be more of a Town thing to do? Not in my opinion. Maybe a ZD Town thing. But not a Town thing.

EBWODP

Eh, I kinda went on a rant there. Those were kinda my emotions after being lynched, AGAIN. It gets annoying after a while.

Pen

The game is on!
Do you guys remember why most players wanted to lynch me? It was "for information". That's dumb enough as it is, but then to COMPLETELY FORGET about the supposed information that was now available was so hard to watch. It was ridiculous. I pretty much knew Pendio was scum because of this; he really emphasized this idea, and then didn't even mention my lynch the next Day. How did you guys miss that?

To be fair, I never said I wanted you lynched for information. I kept accusing you for lynching the Doctor and for hunting the Cult. Nevertheless, you are very correct in that I was actively trying to keep the discussion away from your recent lynch.

Also, I'd like to add that it was nice cooperating with you, Blackkirby, for the first time. You were uncomfortably close to getting killed at the end there, but you survived. ;)

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I always feel bad when Fused gets lynched because he's always town and it's always for a terrible reason, usually scum piling up on him.

Anyway good job vig for taking me of all people seriously on day 1.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
To be fair, I never said I wanted you lynched for information. I kept accusing you for lynching the Doctor and for hunting the Cult. Nevertheless, you are very correct in that I was actively trying to keep the discussion away from your recent lynch.

Huh. idk why I remember you saying that. Oh well.

---

Also, I'd like to add that I actually support ALIT's decision to kill the Lovers. Honestly, if they were telling the truth, the game was over anyways. If they were lying, ALIT would have completely changed the outlook of the game. Great move.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Well, good game guys. Thanks for hosting Mez!

Pendio: To answer your question, you're my double ;) I was Mew, and unfortunately I was the miller. No cool powers, but oh well.

Pen

The game is on!
Pendio: To answer your question, you're my double ;) I was Mew, and unfortunately I was the miller. No cool powers, but oh well.

2gLMuBb.gif

DekuNut

I play my drum for you

Also, I'd like to add that it was nice cooperating with you, Blackkirby, for the first time. You were uncomfortably close to getting killed at the end there, but you survived. ;)
Pencil 's scum?
And so it begins...

Btw, Fused? Avagon and I had a WT, so yes, we could talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom