• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Placement of Link's Awakening

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Hey guys, I'm in the early process of putting together an elaborate video at the site concerning certain segments of the timeline and I could use your help. What I'm looking for is the connections between A Link to the Past and Link's Awakening, along with other possibilities.

If you judge it by the time LA was originally released, LA was a direct equal to ALTTP. This seemed like the billing during the pre-release portion and based on the game manual, the nintendo player's guide, and a few other sources, it seemed pretty crystal clear that LA was a direct equal to ALTTP.

Has anything post-LA led people to believe that the connections of ALTTP and LA could be broken and that LA takes place after a different game instead?

I'm more of a person that looks at the resources available that are usually out-of-game and I usually don't theorize too much when it comes to the game. What I'm looking for, is all the theorized possibilities as to where LA could take place.

The other idea that I've heard is that LA takes place directly after the Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages combined ending, since Link sails off in boat that looks similar to that of the one that Link starts off with in Link's Awakening.

Then there is the stunning similarities between Link's Awakening and Phantom Hourglass. Outside the obvious similarities, do they have any actual timeline indicators?

Any insight on the topic would be much appreciated.

Oh, yay, I think this is the debate I've gotten the most warnings and infractions for cursing and such! :P

Well OoX is the obvious contender to be a prequel to LA (if LttP isn't the prequel to LA). I'm 100% convinced that Capcom was intending to connect OoX to LA, but I'm unsure if that's what Nintendo's intent is.

OoX contains more evidence to be a prequel to LA than LttP does. It's pretty undeniable that it has more evidence, but it's more difficult to know whether or not any of that evidence actually means anything, or whether it's just Capcom being wierd.

Name some evidence for LttP/LA, OoX/LA probably has more of the exact same kind of evidence.

You know what's kinda funny? When I was younger I'd always assumed that OoX was a prequel to LA; because I had always grown up with OoX (I was 5 when it came out, and the only games I had on my Gameboy were OoX, LA, Pokemon Red, and Pokemon Silver :P) and LA. The connections always seemed obvious to me when I was younger lol.

Pinecove

Last Chance
I'm just gonna pop in to say this: LA is not connected in any way to PH. IT has to do with Link sailing back to Hyrule after he's saved it from Ganon. This did not happen in TWW or PH. Furthermore the nightmare formed into Aghanim who is not in PH.
I know the post is a bit disorganized, but trust me, LA is not connected to PH.

Incidentally Mases your avy is awesome.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
There's definately no way that LA can go after any game other than ALttP. For one thing, it was the direct sequel to ALttP in chronological order and really, Nintendo had a habit of doing that in the early days of Zelda. AoL was the direct sequel to LoZ and heck, MM was the direct sequel to OoT. Nintendo has a bit of a problem with being predicable (the releases of new Pokemon games has been speculated with the base of G/S/C and ever since, Pokemon hasn't broken that rule) so it is very likely that LA is the direct sequel to ALttP.

Also, to my knowledge, no other Zelda game really connected with LA. However, I haven't played the Oracles (who some people speculate is the prequel to LA instead of the original canon of ALttP being the prequel to it).

Also, in LA Nightmare, the final boss takes on the form of two bosses whom you took on in ALttP. Ganon is one of these bosses, and I'm aware that you fight him in OoX, but in this game he resembles the form he took in ALttP as well as using that similar fire keese trick with his trident.

Aghanim is also a form that Nightmare takes on. Basically, Nightmare was probably replicating enemies that Link had memory of fighting.

All in all, it's crystal clear that LA takes place after ALttP and no other game really connects with it at all.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
According to the BS of LA, Link simply went off to find ways to protect Hyrule after defeating Ganon. So... well, that's why it really has no placement. I like to think of it being after ALttP just because it was released afterward. I figure that it'd take place after a game where Link knows Zelda well- after all, he mistook (is that a word?) Marin for Zelda. So... *shrug* He knows Zelda well enough in ALttP (if you've listened to Sound & Drama), but he knows her in some other games, too. In any case, it'd have to be a sequel to a game who's Link defeats Ganon, so a game like TMC or PH would be out of the question.

I don't think the similarities between PH and LA have anything to do with the timeline- I think they were just paying homage to older games to please the veteran Zelda gamers.

*shrug* That's my two cents.

There's definately no way that LA can go after any game other than ALttP. For one thing, it was the direct sequel to ALttP in chronological order
That's pretty circular.
so it is very likely that LA is the direct sequel to ALttP.
"was" was be a better word here. There are alternatives now with MORE proof than LttP/LA ever had.
Also, in LA Nightmare, the final boss takes on the form of two bosses whom you took on in ALttP. Ganon is one of these bosses, and I'm aware that you fight him in OoX, but in this game he resembles the form he took in ALttP as well as using that similar fire keese trick with his trident.
Why does it matter which one he resembles? Of course he's going to resemble LttP Ganon, do you expect it to resemble a Ganon that wasn't seen for like 7 years after the game was made?
Aghanim is also a form that Nightmare takes on. Basically, Nightmare was probably replicating enemies that Link had memory of fighting.
So enemies are valid evidence? The 14 enemies that ONLY appear in OoX and LA must be very important then, right (which includes Facade, Blaino, and the Angler Fish)?
All in all, it's crystal clear that LA takes place after ALttP and no other game really connects with it at all.
Biased post is biased as hell.

OoX connects to LA more than LttP does.

The only question is whether or not those connections mean anything or are Capcom just screwing with us.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
That's pretty circular. "was" was be a better word here. There are alternatives now with MORE proof than LttP/LA ever had. Why does it matter which one he resembles? Of course he's going to resemble LttP Ganon, do you expect it to resemble a Ganon that wasn't seen for like 7 years after the game was made? So enemies are valid evidence? The 14 enemies that ONLY appear in OoX and LA must be very important then, right (which includes Facade, Blaino, and the Angler Fish)? Biased post is biased as hell.

OoX connects to LA more than LttP does.

The only question is whether or not those connections mean anything or are Capcom just screwing with us.

It was not biased. I made an honest attempt at placing LA and seriously, I do not see how OoX can really connect with LA (I didn't play it, but I've done research). Also, Aghanim is indeed valid because, Nightmare basically took on the form of enemies that Link took on in the past. And I'm sorry, but without tangible proof of your own, I can't really say whether I think you're right or wrong.

EDIT: Okay, I'll admit that I missed those and forgot about all those guys. I'm really having a hard time whether or not to trust Aghanim or Facade and Blaino and all those guys. Perhaps it's related to both of them somehow? I dunno, just thought I might throw that out there.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
OoX contains more evidence to be a prequel to LA than LttP does. It's pretty undeniable that it has more evidence, but it's more difficult to know whether or not any of that evidence actually means anything, or whether it's just Capcom being wierd.

Sign, can you elaborate on this just a bit. From what I understand from this post there are a few obvious things that connect Link's Awakening with Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages.

1. 14 enemies found in the Oracle of Seasons / Ages appear in Link's Awakening and no other Zelda title.
2. At the conclusion of the Oracle of Seasons / Ages Link can be seen riding in a boat very similar to that of his Link's Awakening boat.

Master Kokiri, I don't think the question here is whether or not Nintendo put Link's Awakening as a sequal to A Link to the Past back in mid 90's when there were only 4 games. It seems universally believed that at the time it was a sequel. Reason I brought up this topic was to search all possibilities of where Link's Awakening could potentially fit in now, given all the information we have.

Sign, can you elaborate on this just a bit. From what I understand from this post there are a few obvious things that connect Link's Awakening with Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages.
You mean when I said "but it's more difficult to know whether or not any of that evidence actually means anything, or whether it's just Capcom being wierd."? In my opinion, Capcom was intending to connect OoX to LA, but I have no idea if that's what Nintendo's intent is in the timeline.

We know Capcom likes to have lots of cameos and random crap that were in other games (I mean OoX has a lot of OoT stuff, as well. And remember TMC? Triumph Forks in the library in a random language for seemingly no reason? And the oracles in TMC?). It's really difficult to know whether it's just Capcom screwing around and making nonsensical connections (like, say, the OoT-OoX connections that are present but obviously don't mean anything), or whether those connections are legitimate timeline indicators.

And Capcom has this stupid *** boat at the end of OoX that leads straight into LA, but because of other things they've done we have no idea whether such a clear timeline indication is actually, well, relevant to Nintendo's current intent.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Sign, you had mentioned that you believed the Oracle titles had more evidence to be a prequel than a Link to the Past did. What are the things that you view as evidence that connects the Oracle titles with Link's Awakening, other than the boat at the end and the enemies that are only in Link's Awakening and the Oracle titles. Regardless of Nintendo's intent, I'm looking to see what connections there are that perhaps Capcom was intending, as you mentioned in your post.

Capcom does make these references to other games as they did in The Minish Cap as well. It's stuff but specifically referring to Link's Awakening in this one and how it connects. Is there something Capcom did in either of the Oracles or The Minish Cap that explains better the placement of the game?

Pinecove

Last Chance
I'm just going to drop this in here:

Capcom's production Oracle of Ages/Seasons.

The whole triforce is complete in the beginning, and it is guessed that the story takes place after ALttP and LA judging by the world's status; Ganon has already been sealed, and Link can freely come and go from Hyrule castle and is an acquaintance of Princess Zelda.

Magazines such as "64DREAM" published at the time reported that Link from OoX was the same person as the one in ALttP.

Twinrova, who has the same name as a character from OoT, attempts to revive Ganon, ultimately sacrificing her body to summon him; he is destroyed by Link, bearing the triforce.

It's not clear which of OoX and LA comes first.

However, there is a scene showing Link sailing away to sea at the end of OoX, whereas Link meets with an accident at sea at the start of LA, so it's possible that LA follows on from OoX.

This was located on a Japanese wikipedia. The source wasn't cited, but we're still looking for the magazine.

Sign, you had mentioned that you believed the Oracle titles had more evidence to be a prequel than a Link to the Past did. What are the things that you view as evidence that connects the Oracle titles with Link's Awakening, other than the boat at the end and the enemies that are only in Link's Awakening and the Oracle titles.
The geography fits (I hate geography as I don't think it matters, but OoS does have a map that's very similar to Koholint), and fits the backstory of LA.

There really isn't much more potential kinds of evidence. A few things that are shared between OoX and LA that LttP/LA doesn't have (I'm quoting Bitterlime; because a few of these things I don't remember, but I trust him :P): "-Mermaid statues
-owl statues
-Desert in the east
-Veran when possesing stuff looking like the form the nightmare takes inbetween changing shapes.
-blaino
-talking animals
-friendly ghosts"

What evidence does LttP/LA have?

The geography fits (I hate geography as I don't think it matters, but OoS does have a map that's very similar to Koholint), and fits the backstory of LA.

Koholint Island looks almost exactly like Hyrule from ALttP, as opposed to only having a few small similarities with Holodrum.

Holodrum
OoSmap.png

Koholint Island
191612-koholintisland_large.jpg

Hyrule (ALttP)
ALTTP%20Hyrule.bmp

The similarities between Holodrum and Koholint are:
* Both have a coast with a beach area
* Both have a mountainous area to the north
* Both have a desert located in the south-east

The Similarities between Hyrule and Koholint are:
* Both have their biggest cities located to the immediate west of the land (Kakariko in Hyrule is equivalent to Mabe Village on Koholint).
* Both have a mountainous area to the north (which seems to be a trend in about any Zelda game).
* Both have a forest location to the north-west
* Both have a castle in the center of the land. The castles also look very similar, with moats running around them and going southward to an area that also looks the same, which is....
* Lake Hylia and the lake area where the Catfish's Maw is located (don't remember the name here).

A few things that are shared between OoX and LA that LttP/LA doesn't have (I'm quoting Bitterlime; because a few of these things I don't remember, but I trust him :P): "-Mermaid statues
-owl statues
-Desert in the east

The first one can be contributed to rehashing of already made graphics. The second is a valid point, but its just one point when the geography between LA and ALttP is closer than that of LA and OoS, as I pointed out above.

-Veran when possesing stuff looking like the form the nightmare takes inbetween changing shapes.

Idk about this one, Sign. Seems like this is scraping the bottom of the barrel for a desperate piece of evidence. I wouldn't consider this very important at all.

-blaino
-talking animals
-friendly ghosts"

Okay, we've already brought up the "reuse of old graphics". So here's another good chance to use it.

What evidence does LttP/LA have?

The only reason OoX had enemies, some bosses, and maybe some items or statues similar to LA is because Capcom had all those graphics already available to them to use. Nintendo gave them the rights to make the game... The engine they used was obviously the same, slightly improved LA engine. They also had the opportunity to use all of those graphics and things in LA if they wanted, and they obviously did. Similarities in enemies and some bosses then don't really count, IMO.

As for the similarities between ALttP and LA, well....

* Even though I don't consider Ancient Stone Tablets canon, that story does mention that after Link defeated Ganon, he left the land of Hyrule. Where else would he have went besides..... just where the backstory of LA says he went: In search of enlightenment. Thus, getting caught in the storm.

* Ganon was not threatening Hyrule in OoX. Actually, nothing was threatening Hyrule in that game. Yes, they say Link is the hero destined to appear when "peace in Hyrule crumbles". But that doesn't mean peace in Hyrule has crumbled this time, only that the hero has only been known to appear when that happened. The Triforce clearly sent Link to Labrynna and Holodrum to complete quests there because peace THERE had crumbled. Who else besides the hylian hero could complete this task?

* The LA manual says something along the lines of "after you saved Hyrule from the demonic hands of Ganon", while the japanese one is similar, sayin "saved Hyrule from the tyranny of Ganon". Ganon had no rule or tyranny over Hyrule in OoX. This goes back to my above example, or more or less explains it more. Ganon was terrorizing the people of Hyrule in ALttP using Agahnim, and turning all the guards evil and such.

* The manual of LA states that the people were afraid of Ganon's return, thus Link went on his journey for enlightenment. Why would the people of Hyrule be scared of Ganon returning in the age of OoX if he never even done anything to Hyrule? That generation probably didn't even know about Ganon enough to worry about him, seeing as how we know it was a different age from ALttP since Link did not know Zelda in OoX.

* The final Nightmare boss in LA takes the form of Agahnim and Ganon and fights just exactly like they fought in ALttP. Clearly, these forms were based off of the ALttP bosses. You could say that this Ganon was later changed to be influenced by the one from OoX, but first, Ganon in OoX fights nothing like the one in ALttP and LA, and what about Agahnim? Yes, there was a similar Agahnim boss in the Dancing Dragon Dungeon in OoS, but he was a sub-boss and obviously very unimportant. Wouldn't you think that Link's worst nightmares would take the form of his worst experiences? Which would, of course, be Agahnim and Ganon from ALttP, and even Moldorm since he was the first boss Link fought in ALttP, AND he had to fight one again in LA. His worst nightmares wouldn't be an easy sub-boss that is not different than the ones he fought before and after him.

* The obvious intent of the game being a direct sequel to ALttP upon release, whereas in order to fit OoX into a prequel to LA, you have to take loopholes and make a lot of assumptions that are not made clear in the game or manual itself. LA is a much more clear sequel to ALttP's events than those of OoX.

Koholint Island looks almost exactly like Hyrule from ALttP, as opposed to only having a few small similarities with Holodrum.
Use this map instead:
Holodrum.gif
The similarities between Holodrum and Koholint are:
* Both have a coast with a beach area
* Both have a mountainous area to the north
* Both have a desert located in the south-east
Biased comparison is biased and leaves out obvious things.

You're forgetting the lost woods to the north-west, the lake in the exact same spot to the north-east, the Biggoron dude is in the same spot as the egg, stream of water coming from the mountains leading to the lake.
* Both have their biggest cities located to the immediate west of the land (Kakariko in Hyrule is equivalent to Mabe Village on Koholint).
Fair enough.

* Both have a mountainous area to the north (which seems to be a trend in about any Zelda game).
The OoX mountains match more, as they take up the whole north side, instead of a tiny bit over half of it.

* Both have a forest location to the north-west
OoS has that, as well. Remember the lost woods are in the north-west.

* Both have a castle in the center of the land. The castles also look very similar, with moats running around them and going southward to an area that also looks the same, which is....
Okay.

* Lake Hylia and the lake area where the Catfish's Maw is located (don't remember the name here).
A little too far apart for my liking, but to avoid a double standard then we must include Eyeglass lake as being about as close to the area with Catfish's Maw as Lake Hylia is. So OoX has this as well (or neither have it)
The first one can be contributed to rehashing of already made graphics.
Prove it. Prove that it's not timeline relevant.
The second is a valid point, but its just one point when the geography between LA and ALttP is closer than that of LA and OoS, as I pointed out above with completely biased comparisons that leave out most of what is similar between Koholint and Holodrum.
Fix'd.
Idk about this one, Sign. Seems like this is scraping the bottom of the barrel for a desperate piece of evidence. I wouldn't consider this very important at all.
I agree. As I said, that was just Bitterlime copy pasta. I don't agree with everything he said :P
Okay, we've already brought up the "reuse of old graphics". So here's another good chance to use it.
Where is the proof that these are not timeline relevant?

I've given evidence, and you've stated that these don't matter as they use the same graphics. The latter half of that sentence is a non-sequitur, them using the same sprite does NOT mean it isn't timeline relevant (unless you give reason for us to believe so).

The only reason OoX had enemies, some bosses, and maybe some items or statues similar to LA is because Capcom had all those graphics already available to them to use.
The only reason LA had Agahnim and Ganon in them was because they already had the sprites from LttP and just had to easily retexture them black.

You see what I did there?

They also had the opportunity to use all of those graphics and things in LA if they wanted, and they obviously did. Similarities in enemies and some bosses then don't really count, IMO.
This doesn't follow. Why does that mean it doesn't matter?
* Even though I don't consider Ancient Stone Tablets canon, that story does mention that after Link defeated Ganon, he left the land of Hyrule. Where else would he have went besides..... just where the backstory of LA says he went: In search of enlightenment. Thus, getting caught in the storm.
Even if it were canon, AST came out in 1998. OoX came out in 2000.

Could very easily be a retcon.

Oh so Link isn't the hero that is destined to appear when peace crumbles in Hyrule? The text is wrong, you're saying?
The Triforce clearly sent Link to Labrynna and Holodrum to complete quests there because peace THERE had crumbled. Who else besides the hylian hero could complete this task?
Peace can have crumbled in more than one place, you know.
* The LA manual says something along the lines of "after you saved Hyrule from the demonic hands of Ganon", while the japanese one is similar, sayin "saved Hyrule from the tyranny of Ganon".
I like how you switch around which quote came from where. Makes your argument look just that much more compelling at first glance.

You have the NoJ and NoA versions mixed u p. NoJ version never mentions tyranny, that's NoA nosense.
Ganon had no rule or tyranny over Hyrule in OoX.
And he's never stated to have any tyranny in the Japanese manual. Just that by defeating him, peace is returned to Hyrule.

Which happened in OoX.

* The manual of LA states that the people were afraid of Ganon's return
You lie. The manual says no such thing:
You, who regained the peace of Hyrule from the demonic hands of the king of evil, Ganon, had not enjoyed the achieved tranquility for too long, and had embarked on a journey of training in preparation for new disasters.
(that's all that's mentioned in regards to Ganon.)
Why would the people of Hyrule be scared of Ganon returning in the age of OoX if he never even done anything to Hyrule?
They weren't, and this is a blatant lie that is never stated in the manual.
* The final Nightmare boss in LA takes the form of Agahnim and Ganon and fights just exactly like they fought in ALttP. Clearly, these forms were based off of the ALttP bosses.
Are you kidding me? I can't believe that someone is capable of such a double standard.

You disregard half of my evidence due to them being the same sprite and being based off of enemies from LA, then the only evidence you give for your side is a few enemies that have the same freaken sprites in both LttP and LA?

Really?

Not only have you blatantly lied in that post, and have twisted the evidence by leaving out other obvious pieces of evidence and adding in things that the other side has (that you didn't comment on) just to make your side look better, you then state that the shadows in LA are based off of Ganon and Agahnim from LttP despite them having the same sprite when earlier in your post stating that 14 enemies connecting OoX SOLELY to LA don't matter because they have the same sprite.

You're almost like Lex from ZU/ZI, except I don't think I've ever seen him blatantly lie about evidence and I don't recall him comitting such an AWFUL double standard ever.

By the way just to make sure this is cleared up before you infract me for flaming, I've said nothing unwarranted. I haven't cursed once in this post and have not personally attacked you or your character once in this post.

This is me calling you out for hypocritical nonsense, not flaming your personal character.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Looking at the maps, I see there is a lot of similarities, but I think there is many more differences within them. I think a lot of the geography stuff seems too inconsistent to be used when comparing these things. I see Mabe Village and Kakariko Village being in the same location and I see Hyrule Castle and Kanalet Castle being very similar to one another, and even the forests being just north of the village are the same, but I think the similarities end there. The corners of LTTP seem completely flipped in comparison to Koholint. LTTP has the desert in the bottom-left corner while Koholint has it in the bottom-right. A lot of the other things seem like people are trying to hard to make them fit, like the cemeteries proximity, or Face Shrine/Eastern Palace.

Holodrum on the other hand I think nails it with the Sunken City and the Samasa Desert, but the west part of Holodrum has a lot of problems I think. The cemetery is completely off and there is no central Castle. I just think that while you can pick and choose for both Hyrule and Holodrum, comparing them to Koholint, there is some similar, but so much that is different that I don't think it is a crucial point when determining timeline placement since it's a bit too inconsistent.

In terms of the enemies. The graphical similarities are pretty blatent so it obviously makes sense for LA and Ages and Seasons to have similar enemies. If we are basing it on which enemies appear where, then I think it's worth mentioning that Seasons and Ages didn't just pick on Link's Awakening for similar enemies. The two Oracle titles used almost every single enemy from the original Legend of Zelda except just a few. In fact, they used all of the bosses from the original Legend of Zelda in the Oracle titles. They used Mothula and Aghanim as well from A Link to the Past. I just don't know how relevant it is that they did so. In terms of enemies/characters, the Oracle titles borrowed a lot from Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask as well. Anything from using Biri/Bari in Ages, to characters like the Postman and Happy Mask Salesman.

Point being, the Oracle titles borrowed so much from a lot of the games that pre-dated them that I'm not sure these are solid pieces of evidence for trying to place Link's Awakening at a certain spot in the timeline.

* The manual of LA states that the people were afraid of Ganon's return
Sign, let's be nice... and realistic here.... without using blunt words such as calling a person a liar. Here's the portion of game manual that seems relevant to
this discussion.

Though you fufilled the Hyrulian prophecy of the Legendary Hero and
destroyed the evil tyrant Ganon, the land of Hyrule enjoyed only a
precarious peace. "Who knows what threats may arise from Ganon's
ashes?" the restless people murmured as they knitted their brows and
shook their heads.

To me, I interpret this sentence in a similar as that of Mosley. The ashes of Ganon can give off threats... Seems pretty straight forward to me and hardly something that's just made up. More importantly though, how does this relate to the timeline placement of LA? The evil tyrant Ganon and all the stuff about the Legendary Hero... Sign mentioned that this was 'nonsense' and only came from the Nintendo of America version. I'm not certain what the proof is for this as I'm not proficient enough with the Japanese text, but I will be looking for this more, as this seems to reflect the whole, 'what was Nintendo intent with LA' and if it was meant to be a direct sequel to ALTTP at the time.

While I'm still doing my research and looking at some of the well known sources, as well as some of the other sources that have been overlooked a bit, it seems that at the time Nintendo meant for LA to take place just after ALTTP. It seems ever since the 'Miyamoto Order' in which he said that it can take place anytime after Ocarina of Time, this messed things up a bit. Since this in turn could mean that it really happened BEFORE A Link to the Past, which would be just weird to believe this. Nevertheless, I think ALTTP-LA can be considered pretty solid and the burden of proof seems to be on other games to break this ALTTP-LA connection, rather than having to solidify the ALTTP-LA connection. (Unless one believes that Nintendo's intention was NOT to have LA be a sequel to ALTTP)

So to summarize, these are the pieces of evidence I've been seeing for OOX-LA.

1. Overworld Map - Which I've personally included is too inconsistent for the ALTTP-LA connection as well as the OOS-LA connection.

2. Similar Enemies - Which I think many are because they used the same sprites. However, more importantly perhaps is that OOX had even MORE connections to games such as the original Legend of Zelda, as well as many connections with OOT/MM and even some with ALTTP. Just too much different things being tossed in here to link to ALTTP.

3. The ending with the boat - Seems like the most solid piece of evidence to me and this is one of the few things I'm holding onto as even considering Seasons/Ages as a possible prequel.

Is there anything else other than these three things that I'm missing or that hasn't been said in this thread yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom