• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pirates Mafia: Curse of the Black Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
I don't think I like this. Everybody's just bandwagoning on and attacking newbies and easy targets.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Since Im going down and Im a little bitter at my mafia buddies annie and mido. Annie more so for pushing people to much.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Since Im going down and Im a little bitter at my mafia buddies annie and mido. Annie more so for pushing people to much.

Do you really think that would work, musicfan? :dry: Are you really trying to bring me down with you? It's so obvious what you're doing :dry:

He's scum. We found one guys. And I'm 99% sure with this now. I would not change my vote.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy

That kinda proves he is then. No point in voting Marshal then.

Unvote: Marshal
Vote: musicfan

Why would he call out his own team though? That's not really a scum tactic at all. I mean I've seen Annie as slightly scummy but I don't think any scum would call out their fellows like that.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Although I'm fairly certain musicfan is mafia, that doesn't necessarily mean Annie and Mido are scum. He's likely trying to throw us off. His affiliation will give us the necessary information to determine whether he's lying or not.

Heroine of Time said:
They're going to take advantage of a bandwagon like this if he's Town.

And what if he's scum?

Heroine of Time said:
I'm especially looking at Mido, ALIT, and LG.

*shrugs*

This is my first vote of the game. Up until now I haven't seen sufficient evidence to incriminate someone. musicfan is darting around from one target to the next without providing reasoning.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
2 more votes for a majority lynch. The day may end prematurely. If so, then many of you haven't made it to your 5 posts yet. I don't want mass modkill. It would completely ruin the game. So guys, don't hammer (presuming you will. It looks like it's going that way) until everyone had made those 5 posts. I went and counted because I got bored yesterday.

Day 1

Dracomajora - 30
musicfan - 21
Sirmat - 5
Viral Maze - 26
robow87 - 9
Thareous - 7
Keeseman - 7
A Link In Time - 17
LittleGumball - 20
Heroine of Time - 8
Mido - 12
Annie - 79
Raindrop14 - 12
Josh - 7
Darknut_Hunter - 8
Dan - 9
The Marshal - 23
Keyshe - 49

Day 2 so far:

Dracomajora - 18
musicfan - 12
Sirmat - 3
Viral Maze - 17
robow87 - 5
Thareous - 5
Keeseman - 9
A Link In Time - 12
LittleGumball - 3
Heroine of Time - 5
Mido - 4 - Mido can't make it, as he had said. I think Pendio accepted.
Annie - 34 (including this one)
Raindrop14 - DEAD
Josh - 7
Darknut_Hunter - 9
Dan - 3
The Marshal - 5
Keyshe - DEAD

Not counting posts between days, and after death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom