• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pirates Mafia 2: Dead Man's Chest/At World's End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Oh and I kinda soft claimed three times ;p

Let the nightmare begin.

Unvote

Seems like Fused is getting lynched, which I'm also fine with. Since Thar has also role claimed... well kinda, I guess it's best to have Alit, MF and Thar on the lynch. Mellow's role will determine if they're telling the truth.

I recommend that no one joins the bandwagon on Fused - if this happens then the plan we've been talking about is basically thrown out of th window. In my opinion, if anyone joins the wagon and Mellow gets indication if Mafia on that lynch then we'll simply lynch them the following day.

Let the nightmare begin. :bubsy:

justac00lguy said:
Sweet Dreams, Draco.

Kirino

Tatakae
Sorry for being inactive, but when fused died and I was confirmed I lost pretty much all motivation to keep playing. Part of it was that I was busy, but mostly because of a declining interest in Mafia as a whole, as I've been doing the same with other games recently. Still, this was a great game, with great modding. GG everyone.

also thanks for saving me night 2 JC bby

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Woo! I was honestly kind of giving up that last day. I claimed lynchproof because I was honestly hoping something like what actually happened would happen. I voted myself partially because I lost hope and partially because I decided to bluff. :P When I saw what happened, I was like, "WOOOOOOOOOOOO!" But then the night came and I died inside. XD

That was fun. :) Being scum is fun!

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Octo, I'm coming after you next game. Mark my words. ;)

Anywho, great game everyone! And Vergo, stop trying to get me NK'd all the time :dry:

That was great modding as well, Pendio. :yes:

Big Octo

=^)
This was a good game. Then I died. Have nothing to say about it after, I died, didn't read through it except for the part where I was gonna be lynched again. :rolleyes:

Big Octo

=^)
Actually I'm the Vig/(Role) Cop/Doctor/Bulletproof/Tracker/Watcher and I know for a fact that Salmon is Gf, sooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom