• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pirates Mafia 2: Dead Man's Chest/At World's End

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
And what exactly does Fig offer in terms of scumhunting? Better than me? Is you can honestly answer that question with yes then by all means lynch me.

And please, if we're lynching based on linkage, there are far better options out there. Examples include, but are not limited to, yourself, JC, Vergo, Mido, pkfroce, and musicfan.

With the exception of vanilla townies and a handful of other roles, what occurs behind the scene is often more important than scum hunting. I can't fault you for your values in a mafia player, but it's a different line of thinking.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
With the exception of vanilla townies and a handful of other roles, what occurs behind the scene is often more important than scum hunting. I can't fault you for your values in a mafia player, but it's a different line of thinking.

...okay?

You didn't counter my second point, I see. Is that proving me right?

---

I'd also like to mention that the four people currently voting for me ALL have a soft/roleclaim currently. Coincidence?

Kirino

Tatakae
This is irrelevant. It's good that fused is consistent no matter the role, but that also means he can more easily blend in if he isn't town.
It's entirely relevant. Fused's been lynched so often for this very reason, when it's a big part of his playstyle. It makes no logical sense to lynch someone based on something they do every game regardless of alignment by itself. Sure, there's always a chance that he could be scum, but what he did with Mellow is in no way indicative of him being scum; he could be using it this time to make himself seem like town (which is incredibly unlikely, seeing how it always gets him lynched), but there's no indication of that or reason to believe such. Using it as evidence doesn't make sense.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Alright, I've been considering it for a while now and I've made my decision..
With all these town claims, we've brought ourselves to quite a special scenario. It might either be or key to victory, or it might bring us to hell.
What do we really know about all these claims? Very little, not a single one has been confirmed. And although some sound very likely and acceptable, I can hardly believe there are so many claims without the mafia having succesfully infiltrated these ranks as well.

JC, the main reason I reacted so fierce against you, and still the reason I'm suspicious about you, is that I felt like you aimed to draw out the cop, to pressure him into roleclaiming.
As a cop, I've been thinking a lot about how to react to all these claims. Initially, I had no intention of roleclaiming. But with all this many town claims, I'm starting to believe it will become to dangerous to simply accept all of them. Like I said, these claims might either bring us victory or it might bring us to hell, depending on the truth about these claims.
Do not see my claim as a claim like the others. To be honest, one of the last reasons I still doubted at the end was that there have already been this many claims, and I'm not particularly fond of a near-mass roleclaim. Hence, do not see my claim as such, it is rather a counter-claim. I'm not claiming for my defense, to avoid gettig lynched, I'm claiming so that I can confirm the true claims and destroy the fake ones. I don't think that as a cop I've got another choice.

Tonight I will investigate Mellow Ezlo. I think his claim is very fishy, it is an unusual one for sure. Tomorrow I will present my results.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
No fussed it was the plan for me and ALiT to be on the same lynch. I can't speak for mellow or thar.

Ebwodp
:facepalm:

Kirino

Tatakae
Unvote

Vote: JC

Sorry, but I know lynching fused is the wrong decision. I'm not letting a townie die.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I just wanna say, the main reason I voted for you fused was because musicfan and ALiT did. I going to follow whatever bandwagon they're on to make the plan work. Since it's evident that ALiT won't be unvoting before twilight, musicfan shouldn't either for the plan to work. If Thar stays on the wagon as well, that would be even better. Like musicfan said, the plan wasn't specifically to lynch Fig, it was for him and ALiT to be on the same bandwagon.

Koko, I just want to say thank you. Investigating me is by far the best option for the cop because ALiT will hopefully be confirmed by musicfan's role. Although, I might also be somewhat weary of Thar because his claim was completely out of the blue and pretty much unnecessary, plus he's being extremely vague about it.

EBWODP

Great, now it's a no lynch, and the entire plan is going to fail. Awesome.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 3 Finale Vote Tally:
Fig – 2 (justac00lguy, Ver-go-a-go-go)
justac00lguy – 4 (thegreenrobby, kokirion, fused_shadows, Dracomajora)
fused_shadows – 4 (Thareous, A Link In Time, musicfan, Mellow Ezlo)

After a day full of different opinions and discussions the Town seemed to have agreed on a person to lynch… But no! During the very last minute they realized that maybe it would be for the better not to lynch anybody today. And with that thought in mind they went to sleep.

The living (18):
musicfan
fused_shadows
thegreenrobby
Heroine of Time
Mido
pkforce
justac00lguy
Thareous
A Link In Time
Dracomajora
Mellow Ezlo
Ver-go-a-go-go
Linkdude74
Sadia
kokirion
Big Octo
Fig

The dead (2):
LittleGumball – Davy Jones, the Cult Leader (lynched day 2)
Draco626 – Edward Teague, the Roleblocker (killed night 2)

Night 3 begins!

Those of you with active power roles, please send me your targets before Wednesday, February the 12th at 22:00 CET.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Unvote

Seems like Fused is getting lynched, which I'm also fine with. Since Thar has also role claimed... well kinda, I guess it's best to have Alit, MF and Thar on the lynch. Mellow's role will determine if they're telling the truth.

I recommend that no one joins the bandwagon on Fused - if this happens then the plan we've been talking about is basically thrown out of th window. In my opinion, if anyone joins the wagon and Mellow gets indication if Mafia on that lynch then we'll simply lynch them the following day.

Let the nightmare begin. :bubsy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom