• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Physical or Digital Copy?

How did you buy Pokemon X and Y?

• Physical Copy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Digital Copy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
These were the first main series Pokemon released digitally. Which way did you get the games?

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Unless the digital copy is completely free, easy to download, and legal OR I'm absolutely forced to get the digital copy due to the physical one being unfeasible for me to get (like Mother 3), I always go physical. There's just something about holding the physical product in your hands that's irreplaceable in a world where everything's becoming mere strands of 1's and 0's.

Fig

The Altruist
Got both physical copies on launch date. Although, if I did had the money for it, I would buy the digital copies of the games even though I don't need it. ;^;

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I haven't bought it yet but I'm going for the physical copy. I prefer only downloading virtual console games from the eShop.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My older bro got a physical copy - shame on him for wasting it on that trash instead of CoDGhosts and/or my college apps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom