• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pet Peeves

I

IronKnukle22

One of my biggest peeves is when people make fun of someone who is diffrent or they dont understand now im not saying specal diffrent. but one way I met a good friend of mine is I ended up standing up for her. This always gets to me and I find myself defending people I dont know.

My sisters peeve whiche she used to torcherd me over when I was younger not much anymore is like that smacking noise people make when they eat so that got passed onto me.

P

princess_zelda

Ouu this thread is totally fun ! Haha, here's a few of mine. I browsed over most of the thread and tried not to use ones I saw already, I agreed with a lot of them already posted. : P

- People who complain over like, nothing ! SO many people have it SO much worse than you do. Suck it up and be thankful for what you do have. I know it's human to complain the odd time, but constantly whining is sosososo annoying.

- When people say they're ugly or fat just so someone will say they're not. No words can explain how mad this makes me. Another one that kind of ties into this one is when the skinny girl calls herself fat? Like pretty sure that just makes bigger people feel worse about themselves, think about others when fishing for compliments people. ; )

- When you can't hear what someone says so you say "Pardon?" and they seem to think they now need to scream for you to hear them. You don't need to from 1 to 10, just to like 5, like a normal talking level as opposed to mumbling you did the first time. I know a lot of people said their pet peeve was repeating themselves, but I know for a fact a lot of the time I mumble or talk too fast by accident, so people actual don't hear me. Totally different story if they're not listening.

- This one is weird to explain but I'll try to explain it through an example. I have an iPhone, which I like, but then you know, mr.iknoweverythingaboutphonesandtechnology comes along and tries to tell me why his Blackberry Torch or whatever is so much better? Like, yeah it very well may be a better phone, but I didn't ask, nor do I care. I guess this would really just be people trying to push their beliefs on me or sharing information with me I really couldn't care less about.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Let's see, I have a few. My brother constantly being in my room is one. I hate it when anyone is in my room when I don't want them to be. Someone leaving time on the microwave, that really annoys me. And bad grammer, I hate it when I see missing or incorrect punctutation.

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
I've also been known to get annoyed at girls (or people in general) who do the stereotypical "bubbly" "girly" thing, saying "like" way too much. Not always, but sometimes.
I say like alot, but I do it to mock girls who do that. Would that count for you?

Anyway, it annoys me when people tell me what to do. Anything. If my mom says, "Go put away the dishes!" That really gets me mad. I don't know why, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom