• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pepsi or Coke?

Pepsi or Coke? which do you favor

• Pepsi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coke

• other

• Total voters
Coke. I don't know, Pepsi tastes way too sweet, to me it tastes like Coke with 10 times the sugar, so I don't really like it, but I'll drink it if there's no other choice. Really, I like iced tea or Dr. Pepper the best.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'll basically drink any kind of soda, unless it's diet. Between Coke and Pepsi, though, I drink Coca-Cola products more often than Pepsi, so my vote went to Coke.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Personally, I can't vote either way.

Coke is sharp and overly vibrant, while sweet and refreshing at the same time. Pepsi is smooth and foamy, but the taste dies down fast.

Coke, (if opened frequently) will become "flat" quickly, while on the other hand, Pepsi will not become "flat" if opened alot.

Pros and Cons on each side. I still remain undecided.

Last edited:

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
hello people! i still haven't figured out how to add Dr. Pepper. idk if it is possible to edit the poll. but sadly pepsi is still losing. mtn dew people! that gives me an idea........

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
hello people! i still haven't figured out how to add Dr. Pepper. idk if it is possible to edit the poll. but sadly pepsi is still losing. mtn dew people! that gives me an idea........

Most forums have the option for users to be able to edit their own polls. If ZD does then it's obviously disabled. A mod still should be able to though.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
As a preference, I've always gone with coke. Plus it owns Fanta. But if I'm craving soda, to be perfectly honest, it depends on which one's on sale.

I do love the White Out Mountain Dew that will be released in the fall.

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
ive never tried pepsi max. and ive got an idea. you will find out soon. dont ask me what it is. it will be obvious. later cola lovers

I really don't care which one you give me since they're almost the same. However, I prefer to have Coca-Cola. I drink plenty of the stuff and its other products such as Vault. Its also the only soda, besides root beer, that my family has at my house. Pepsi is sweeter than Coca-Cola which is one of the reasons why I choose Coke over Pepsi. I do drink both, though, I just drink more Coke than Pepsi.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I like both Coke and Pepsi. I've never been able to tell them apart, so you could hand me one of them and I wouldn't be able to tell you the difference. That said, I don't really drink soft drinks any more, so I would just try to avoid either them as best I can.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I voted for Coca-Cola, I'd prefer it over Pepsi any day. Having said that, I don't think that Pepsi is really bad, it's just... missing something that Coca-Cola has. Here in Germany (and I think in most of Europe too) Coca-Cola is also totally dominating the market. While you can find Pepsi in almost every store where Coca-Cola is available, most (~90%) restaurants and bars only serve Coca-Cola, and not having it would probably earn the waiter some strange glances from the customers because "Cola", "Coke" and "Coca-Cola" are pretty much synonyms here. Actually the only restaurants serving Pepsi here are Burger Kings, and the frequency McDonalds:Burger King is like 5:1 here. Pepsi also sell their products up to 50% cheaper in the same stores, that says quite a lot. And Dr. Pepper? That's totally unheard of here, I think that only large stores which are specialized on beverages even have it. And "root beer"? I don't even know what that is, if I translate it directly into German, then... it sounds very gross to me. Is it some kind of "Malzbier" (lit. "malt beer", it's actually some sort of unfermented beer with <0.5% alc)? At least that has some popularity here, but it is in decline. Another cola which I like is afri-cola, but it's only a niche product. It has 250 mg/l caffeine and less sugar than Coca-Cola, but it's very expensive and only few stores have it, so I drink it rarely.
BTW I've heard several complaints from Americans about Coca-Cola using corn syrup in the States lately. Here, our Coca-Cola uses beet sugar, and I never had the opportunity to try American Coca-Cola. Is there actually a difference? Has someone here already tried both?

D

Deleted member 6224

rootbeer or iced tea or strawberry lemonade

without the other id pick pepsi cause its sweeter

and they used to put coccain in cocacola thats how it got its name

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I prefer Pepsi, but Coke is alright. Pepsi has a stronger and more refreshing flavor to me. I love Pepsi-floats, as well, more than root beer ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom