• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Pen

The game is on!
Day 3 Current Vote Tally:
Ragnarokio - 2 (ExLight, Fig)
ExLight - 2 (Fext, Killjoy262)

Not voting - A Link In Time, Kirino, Ragnarokio, Storm, Paranoid King

With 9 players alive it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Sunday, October 17th 2021 at 6:00 PM EST.

Alright, 2 scenarios here:

1: Exlight is Sherlock. They killed Seanzie for information. Mafia killed Minish because they're the most powerful.
2: Exlight is a roleblocker. They roleblocked Storm to kill Minish and mafia killed Seanzie to cover for them

I gotta say, this second scenario looks way more certain.

In the first scenario, there are so many better options for Sherlock to take. Town was drowning in information at that point, and even if they needed information, Sherlock has a lot of options to get that information that don't involve killing people.
Mafia was targeting the most powerful town member, but also the most likely to be protected. It's a bad tradeoff.

In the second scenario, roleblocking storm is a guaranteed kill. It's a no-brainer. And killing Seanzie is a decent move. They're not likely to be protected. It's coordinated and something that would work very well.

The more I think about it, the more certain I am.
Vote: Exlight

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
what

his lie detector wouldn't work on investigation proof according to him and prolly wouldn't work on alignment messages like "I'm town"

what would he even going to check?
it was an easy fake claim so his role had to be verified

there was very little chance of seanzie being scum as of the viral flip, and probably even before then. It would've been a very strange gambit to make. It definitely could have waited to be verified. There are a lot of more prudent plays you could have made.

I thought that killing her would make me the last person in the list and that you all would mislynch me and in that scenario seanzie was scum

shooting town!seanzie also solved who the last scum was so what's the difference

in what world does killing me make you the last person on the list? If I'm telling the truth i don't die, and if i'm lying i flip scum and you and deku are both cleared.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Ex does have a point tbh. Killing a deep wolf there would have been something no one would have thought of. It just looks awful because there was no deep wolf fake claiming sensor.

I don't think its a meritless or inconceivable play but its certainly not the one i would have expected ex to take as town. There are a lot of other plays that are a lot more likely to strongly benefit town.

anyways

in the interests of being thorough

I do think it's not unlikely this game does indeed have a Godfather

All of Pen's other games have one, would be an interesting (but not impossible) omission

and so maybe I'm reading too much into the PK side of things

if there's a Godfather

he can't know my role right now, as far as I'm aware

yet he does

so if Ex is a roleblocker

then PK is scum iff there is no Godfather, I think

anyways

in the interests of being thorough

I do think it's not unlikely this game does indeed have a Godfather

All of Pen's other games have one, would be an interesting (but not impossible) omission

and so maybe I'm reading too much into the PK side of things

if there's a Godfather

he can't know my role right now, as far as I'm aware

yet he does

so if Ex is a roleblocker

then PK is scum iff there is no Godfather, I think

Why is PK scum if there is no Godfather?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom