• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Okay, so we know we have scum between Ex and Rag. No one else should be voted for today.

Honestly, I still see Ex as being more townie than Rag based on my analysis from Day 2. I see that Fext is implying that Ex said something that was intended for scum chat in thread, though.

And Storm was roleblocked last night by Rag? Did I understand you correctly? @Fext

like genuinely if you decided to shoot seanzie instead of rag here, and then posted "lol they're about to hammer her" in the thread, both as town

you deserve to be lynched here regardless

Pen

The game is on!
Day 3 Current Vote Tally:
Ragnarokio - 2 (ExLight, Fig)
ExLight - 2 (Fext, Killjoy262)

Not voting - A Link In Time, Kirino, Ragnarokio, Storm, Paranoid King

With 9 players alive it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Sunday, October 17th 2021 at 6:00 PM EST.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Okay, so we know we have scum between Ex and Rag. No one else should be voted for today.

Honestly, I still see Ex as being more townie than Rag based on my analysis from Day 2. I see that Fext is implying that Ex said something that was intended for scum chat in thread, though.

And Storm was roleblocked last night by Rag? Did I understand you correctly? @Fext

either ex or the third mafioso is the roleblocker in this case.

okay actually the point about a godfather is well made and is something I should seriously consider

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom