• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Pen

The game is on!
Day 3 Current Vote Tally:
Ragnarokio - 1 (ExLight)

Not voting - Killjoy262, Paranoid King, Fig, Fext, A Link In Time, Kirino, Ragnarokio, Storm

With 9 players alive it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Sunday, October 17th 2021 at 6:00 PM EST.

tell it to me in a way that doesn't out what role I am but lets me know you know, if you can
Uhh, not sure how to phrase that. I'm not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

anyways I should review stuff but I'd still vote Ex over Rag here

if I'm that pocketed I guess I'm that pocketed

now @Fig can I get an idea of who you healed

because Minish's death was not expected

Vote: Ragnarokio

if seanzie was right she's the last scum right
Fry Squint.png

Wow Deku was town

I can't believe it
It was semi obvious even to a laggard like me...

Uhh, not sure how to phrase that. I'm not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
Uum, yo quiero Taco Bell?

because Minish's death was not expected
I mean, it wasn't that unexpected. Minish was a confirmed town with a lot of good actions.
I expected that they'd be protected in one way or another, but it's only a 50% chance of working anyways. Shame though.

I did, yea.
If we assume mafia really doesn't have a Roleblocker I guess it's safe to assume they killed Minish.
Oof. Bad luck. Still, that's confirmation enough for me that you're Sherlock.
Vote: Ragnarokio

Viral was a more powerful role cop. So if there are two other mafia, we still don't know the role one of them has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom