• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

okay I explained that very poorly

what I mean to say is if you're scum with Ex it would be incredibly easy for you to know who I targeted if I targeted an absorber
Can your role confirm PK though? Ex tracking you can't confirm Ex, but if you can confirm PK, that would be a good thing to do.

In particular, if the target of your action is able to tell they were targeted by your role, then your role can probably confirm PK as sleepwalker.

250+ posts in a day, dafuq.
I'm gonna skim and pretend to post something of substance.
Crap! I forgot the Trippin' T-Rex was also a part of this!
when you called two people out specifically i actually checked the who replied list to seeif you were omitting any lurkers and was satisfied that you weren't. I guess You probably made the same mistake because he hadn't made a single post yet.
Yeah, I was generally going off of the "Who Replied" list. Didn't think about checking the list Pen gave in the OP.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
**** it, I'll hammer.

Tbh, I didn't really go back and ISO anything because of how much we have confirmed and possibly confirmable and I'm low energy the past few days. If y'all want me to use my shots in a specific way just say so, or I'll just decide whichever I feel works. Though I really doubt I come out of tonight alive anyways.

you should probably rolecop me tonight.

Pen

The game is on!
Lynch has been secured! It will be twilight until I officially end the day soon.

Day 2 Final Vote Tally:
Ragnarokio - 3 (ExLight, Fig, Seanzie)
Viral Maze - 7 (Ragnarokio, A Link In Time, Killjoy262, Paranoid King, Storm, Morbid Minish, Kirino)
DekuNut - 1 (Fext)

Not voting - DekuNut, Viral Maze

I recommend our power roles focus on trying to confirm people who were on Chevy's wagon D1 since anyone in {Rag, Ex, Deku} will be solved soon enough just with flips.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Final Vote Tally:
Ragnarokio - 3 (ExLight, Fig, Seanzie)
Viral Maze - 7 (Ragnarokio, A Link In Time, Killjoy262, Paranoid King, Storm, Morbid Minish, Kirino)
DekuNut - 1 (Fext)

Not voting - DekuNut, Viral Maze

The second day ultimately came to an end and Viral Maze was up for the lynch! The ugly affairs were dealt with, and afterwards many players felt quite content about the work they’d done!

Viral Maze was Lust, the Ultimate Spear.

The living (12):
@DekuNut
@ExLight
@Morbid Minish
@Killjoy262
@Seanzie
@Paranoid King
@Fig
@Fext
@A Link In Time
@Kirino
@Ragnarokio
@Storm

The dead (2):
Chevywolf30 - Spike Spiegel, the Space Cowboy (lynched day 1)
@Viral Maze - Lust, the Ultimate Spear (lynched day 2)

Night 2 Begins!

Those of you with active power roles, please PM me your night actions before Thursday, October 14th 2021 at 6:00 PM EST.

Pen

The game is on!
Unlike the previous day the players woke up this morning to the odor of corpses. Not just one or two, but a whopping three dead players were found! Carry on now!

Seanzie was Holo, the Harvest Deity.

Morbid Minish was Okamoto Katsushiro, the Samurai.

DekuNut was Jack Sparrow, the Commuter.

The living (9):
@ExLight
@Killjoy262
@Paranoid King
@Fig
@Fext
@A Link In Time
@Kirino
@Ragnarokio
@Storm

The dead (5):
Chevywolf30 - Spike Spiegel, the Space Cowboy (lynched day 1)
Viral Maze - Lust, the Ultimate Spear (lynched day 2)
@Seanzie - Holo, the Harvest Deity (died night 2)
@Morbid Minish - Okamoto Katsushiro, the Samurai (died night 2)
@DekuNut - Jack Sparrow, the Commuter (mod killed night 2)

Day 3 Begins!

With 9 players alive it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Sunday, October 17th 2021 at 6:00 PM EST.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom