• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Pen

The game is on!
Day 3 Current Vote Tally:
Ragnarokio - 2 (ExLight, Paranoid King)

Not voting - Killjoy262, Fig, Fext, A Link In Time, Kirino, Ragnarokio, Storm

With 9 players alive it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Sunday, October 17th 2021 at 6:00 PM EST.

Fig

The Altruist
Well I guess what that actually means is that I was indeed drowning him out

whops
So now that's 2 people you have pushed for their lynches at one point. You see what I haven't seen you as town? That's now twice you have acted reckless against townies even if one was going to be modkilled eventually in the case of Deku due to inactivity.

anyways I should review stuff but I'd still vote Ex over Rag here

if I'm that pocketed I guess I'm that pocketed

now @Fig can I get an idea of who you healed

because Minish's death was not expected
I targeted Paranoid King and Seanzie last night. Unfortunately that means Seanzie was unlucky and didn't get effective healing. I thought the plan was to keep Minish alive because who is the Fish Chef should have kept feeding Minish from what I read in the final hours of Day 2. You are still not my main suspicion of concern, even if you are the second highest in my view. To me, I still don't feel comfortable with Ragnarokio and I might as well continue voting for them. Call me stubborn or paranoid, but things are not looking good for them.
Vote: Ragnarokio

Pen

The game is on!
Day 3 Current Vote Tally:
Ragnarokio - 3 (ExLight, Paranoid King, Fig)

Not voting - Killjoy262, A Link In Time, Kirino, Ragnarokio, Storm, Fext

With 9 players alive it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Sunday, October 17th 2021 at 6:00 PM EST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom