• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Okay. That was a good night for us. I'm disappointed that Chevy was an afk townie. This game is harder than I thought it would be.

I have Fext as extremely solid town now. I looked over their posts during the night, and there was quite a bit of analysis amongst the one-liners. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten around to the other people, but I will not ignore Viral, Storm, and Ex. They are still very much in my to do list.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
whoever fig targeted is more likely to be town and revealing their identity sooner rather than later gives mafia more time to deal with them

on the other hand if fig dies before they reveal their target then the info is lost to us and thats bad

its probably a good idea for fig to claim now rather than later, in my eyes, since it also helps with reading people.

if a poisoner exists then we could still have a death coming.

Based on the fact that the push for Chevy happened mostly after the extension, and no one else was in any major danger during that time, I'd guess the Chevy wagon is probably close to pure. Statistically speaking there is probably a wolf on there, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was only one.

Remember that another roleblocker/protective could have also caused it so it's not 100% Fig

but they should definitely claim their target(s) anyways

whoever fig targeted is more likely to be town and revealing their identity sooner rather than later gives mafia more time to deal with them

on the other hand if fig dies before they reveal their target then the info is lost to us and thats bad

its probably a good idea for fig to claim now rather than later, in my eyes, since it also helps with reading people.

if a poisoner exists then we could still have a death coming.

Uh... mafia knows who they attempted to shoot, and thus who Fig might be able to clear in the future.

Is poison not announced in thread here?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
if all of the mafia are lurkers its also possible they didn't send the hit in on time, which has happened infrequently in the past.

the most likely scenario is a protective or disruptive role stopping the hit though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom