• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

I was referring to the save
Okay, fair. Yeah, I think Fig is an exception to that rule since there are no reactions to gain from them holding off. Not sure how it is in ToS though with shorter days, but info timing can be pretty important here.

In ToS you generally want guilties outed ASAP so people have time to refute a claim and results such as "I was roleblocked" or "I was transported" out immediately as well for clarity on everyone's night results

That being said, days there are a minute and a half or so without a trial so I can see how instantly trying to out everything here could be suboptimal

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Ragnarokio - 1 (Seanzie)

Not voting - DekuNut, ExLight, Morbid Minish, Killjoy262, Viral Maze, Paranoid King, Fig, Fext, A Link In Time, Kirino, Ragnarokio, Storm

With 13 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, June 13th 2021 at 7:00 PM EST.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
cop investigates people and gets guilty or innocent as a result
if thats what a sheriff is on ToS then yes cop=sheriff

Fig

The Altruist
Okay. That was a good night for us. I'm disappointed that Chevy was an afk townie. This game is harder than I thought it would be.

I have Fext as extremely solid town now. I looked over their posts during the night, and there was quite a bit of analysis amongst the one-liners. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten around to the other people, but I will not ignore Viral, Storm, and Ex. They are still very much in my to do list.
You sure about that? Maybe it's just me but they are the reason we lost our cop which blows big time regardless.

I see no downsides to Fig revealing who he protected either.
I agree. I targeted both you and Minish last night. My reasoning was in my eyes, you two seem the most likely town in your composure. Assuming Minish is a great player (which I'm inclined to believe) and mafia knows that they are a good player, I went with the notion that perhaps they wanted to take out Minish out as knocking out the best players immediately is the best play in my opinion, even if it becomes meta-inducing.

I will say I kinda wish we were told that someone was attacked but then immediately saved within the story of Night 1 to confirm if my heals did go through because my heals have a 50% chance of working. So I'm thinking either my saves did go through or mafia/3p killers didn't use their night actions but that makes me ask myself why wouldn't they go in for an attack if they still have all of their party members alive unless they were roleblocked/nullified themselves either through a town roleblocker if we have one or they did target both you and Minish last night and my saves did go through. At the end of the day, no one died which means for now, we can get more information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom