• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Hence Me, Rag, Killbot, and others being misquoted and turned into high scumreads. like i said earlier. the game turns into he who talks dies
In that case, Can we agree to toss Couch Arson?

@DekuNut Hey, Flashbang, what are your reads so far?

@Paranoid King You've not said anything since your RVS. Do you have a reason for leaving your vote?

@ChevyWerewolf30 AWOOOOOOOO!

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Fext - 1 (Paranoid King)
Ragnarokio - 1 (Chevywolf30)
Fig - 2 (Storm, Seanzie)
Chevywolf30 - 4 (Fext, Morbid Minish, Ragnarokio, Kirino)

Not voting - Viral Maze, Fig, DekuNut, ExLight, A Link In Time, Killjoy262

With 14 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, October 9th 2021 at 6:00 PM EST.

Alright, went back over the thread, here's my reads:
Higher on the list is more towny, lower is more scummy, even if both are labeled the same.

Kirino: Town - General reasoning seems towny, good vibes.
Seanzie: Slight town - High activity, good vibes.
ExLight: Slight town - General activity seems towny.
Link: Slight town - Open with opinions, reasoning seems sound
Deku: Slight town - Not much to go on, seems to be trying to keep up.
Minish: Neutral - Seems experienced, hard to judge
Fext: Neutral - Chat claim was definitely a joke. General tone is difficult to get a read on, though
Storm: Neutral - Another jokester. The colored list was quite nice.
Rag: Neutral - Not sure. Getting strong readings in both directions.
Fig: Neutral - I don't trust the role claim, but the tunnel vision and desperation feels towny to me.
Viral: Slight mafia - I like the name, but they don't seem to have said anything of substance.
Chevy: Slight mafia - Something about their activity when examined seems shifty.
Killjoy: Mafia - Something about how they direct the conversation feels shifty to me.

Chevy's in the running, so I'm good to vote for them. If all else were equal, I would vote for Killjoy.
Unvote
Vote: Chevywolf30

Fig

The Altruist
Fig

If your issue with everybody is that they haven't been reading your posts

maybe the issue is with the posts not the everybody

:shrugs:
Can it. Considering you asked how I came up with the order of Ragnarokio, Storm, and Sneazie immediately after I made my post in detail, you are giving a smug-snobbing vibe of purposefully dismissing which I find annoying. Half of my posts that were made within the past 24 hours could have been reduced in half but you kept insinuating that you just don't understand, which you have already made in a previous post, mind you.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Well Fext. You wanted to go into overtime. Here we are. I will join your Chevy Wagon today, and we will see how they flip
UNVOTE
VOTE: CHEVYWOLF30

Storm

Sure

Great, even

But not this exact instant yeah?

We have two days

unvote
make up your mind, Fext. please. you begged everyone during the day to vote Chevy, and the moment they do, you pussy out?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Ughhh, hate extensions. Especially d1 extensions where we had 72 hours and almost 50 pages worth of content to vote on.

Damn it, you don't read my posts. You force me to regurgitate the exact same thing over and over again. Do you not have critical thinking skills? I just told you in that same post that the reason why Ragnarokio is the frontrunner in my list is because 1. They started the bandwagon against me, 2. They did not consider my own input to explain why the hypothetical Fig in their mind is incorrect in comparison to the actual Fig that's playing the game right now. 3. Like Morbid Minish stated, telling me to wait to claim later until there was another bandwagon to compete against me would only help mafia. How is that not enough to understand why I would think Ragnarokio is my main target of concern? Storm and Sneazio simply joined the bandwagon and it's not as extreme in action in comparison to what Ragnarokio did against me. Please think before you post, you actually make me irritated and I know you are going to make another meme/joke post again to mock or dismiss me.

Fig, could you please stop saying people don't read your posts in every other post when they ask questions. Especially since you've very clearly not read posts as well. You're doing the exact same thing as Fext but being super rude to him for it.

Typing error, it's going to happen when people panic. I believe people get the idea who you are regardless.

Also this was kind of rude. You've ebwodp several posts to fix small errors and when someone asks that you don't call them Sneazio you brush them off and don't even use ebwodp in that situation.

I was hoping to convince people that we didn't have enough for an extension so that they would slip something useful during "twilight" but you and storm had to spill the beans. Although it looked like it was going to be me or chevy "lynched" anyway and so nothing of value probably would have been obtained.

This was a good move ngl. Makes me want to town read it. Though knowing Rag I do know that this could be a move she makes as either alignment. But I'm inclined to not want to vote Rag today since the towniness is outweighing my scum theories for her.

Storm

asking for an extension day 1 is the Ultimate Scumtell, and in future games, I will vote the person who even brings up a day 1 extension, and in my games, it will be a modkill

make up your mind, Fext. please. you begged everyone during the day to vote Chevy, and the moment they do, you pussy out?
I begged everyone even harder to extend the day

Don't wanna throw that away

The best usage of the majority of this time is probably if we just let people who weren't here check in and that's what I intend to do

Already got PK back so win

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
hey if it wasn't for it we might've lynched the doctor and gotten PK modkilled so I think it was kinda had its pros *this time*

Pretty sure Chevy would've been lynched and PK had 1 post so neither of those things would've happened. And we aren't even 100% on Fig being doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom