• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I only say this as weird because at this point, anyone who votes for Chevy willy-nilly would be more suspicious than Fext who has been leading the charge on Chevy. At this point, everyone is aware we are on extension if they are reading this fair into the day. As I said, worst case scenario, this just makes Fext look more finicky and continues to act like "the wild card" in the group.

I disagree. Even when I push someone all day, if there's still a lot of discussion time left and they get close to maj (1 or 2 votes), I'll unvote to keep the extra talking time. Fext pushed just as hard for an extension. It'd be a waste if he didn't unvote, and two people who weren't paying close attention to the vote count came in and hammered Chevy. So tbh, it would be more suspicious if he didn't unvote here for me after pushing so hard for an extension.

How so? Fig's Unvote and Vote on Chevy was on the final minute of the Day, before that it was a 3-3 tie, no?

This is the last vote count I saw closest to eod and if it's correct Chevy was in lead by 1 at least, 2 if Fig's vote didn't count on himself, and 3 if Fig's Chevy vote would have counted.

PRETTY SURE THIS IS ACCURATE

Day 1 Current Vote Tally:

Fext - 1 (Paranoid King)

Ragnarokio - 1 (Chevywolf30)

Fig - 3? (Storm, Fig?, Seanzie)

Chevywolf30 - 4 (Fext, Morbid Minish, Ragnarokio, Kirino)

Not voting - Viral Maze, DekuNut, Killjoy262, ExLight, A Link In Time

Extension - 8 (Ragnarokio, Killjoy262, Fig, Fext, DekuNut, A Link In Time, Kirino, ExLight)

With 14 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, October 7th 2021 at 6:00 PM EST.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I haven't felt your towniness. I feel like your defense of Fig came at an odd time, when pressure really started to mount on him. I didn't like your scum read of Killjoy after previously town reading him and felt it was weak.
wasn't it you who said my alignment was likely related to fig's as if I were scumbuds with him? why would I defend someone getting heat and attract attention to myself like this??

and i had a very slight townlean on killjoy it wasn't a 180° more like a uh 87°

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Looking back on that, it did come after two soft and(?) a hard claim.

He scum read you for your push of Fext which was pretty weak imo.

wasn't it you who said my alignment was likely related to fig's as if I were scumbuds with him? why would I defend someone getting heat and attract attention to myself like this??

and i had a very slight townlean on killjoy it wasn't a 180° more like a uh 87°

I said that if Fig is scum you're likely scum because of the way you defended him. Though even if Fig is town, there's still the Killjoy thing that makes me iffy. And you wouldn't want a scumbud to die d1 in a game this big so of course trying to subtly take some heat off of him by saying that his original post wasn't as bad as you remembered and whatnot.

Killjoy has been super townie. The joke, the softs, the full on claim. He's been proactive. He hasn't been a nervous wreck like I'd expect from scum Killjoy getting heat. So I don't see how your town read didn't get stronger instead of going the opposite way for a weak reason.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I hadn't seen his soft!!!

And nervous wreck killjoy was when he was a bit more inexperienced, he seems to deal with the game a lot better lately
I think he even mentioned that himself in this game when talking to Fext about how we are all bark and no bite or something like that??

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I said that if Fig is scum you're likely scum because of the way you defended him. Though even if Fig is town, there's still the Killjoy thing that makes me iffy. And you wouldn't want a scumbud to die d1 in a game this big so of course trying to subtly take some heat off of him by saying that his original post wasn't as bad as you remembered and whatnot.
And it's not that it wasn't as bad as I remembered, I hadn't even noticed the post at the time

It was just less bad than some in the thread were making it sound like you and Rag and I think Deku?
):<

Hey, are you town?
Sure am. I don't mind lying as mafia though, so make of that what you will.

Killjoy has been super townie. The joke, the softs, the full on claim. He's been proactive. He hasn't been a nervous wreck like I'd expect from scum Killjoy getting heat. So I don't see how your town read didn't get stronger instead of going the opposite way for a weak reason.
Wait what? I missed this. The guitarist?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Also, with Fig and Killjoy cleared in my list I should probably vote on my next option

Vote: Ragnarokio

why were you scumreading me again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom