• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
COLD TO HOT
Minish
ALIT
Fext
Kirino

Ex
Deku
PK
Raj
Chevy

RAG
SEANZIE
KILLJOY

FIG

Storm

COLD TO HOT
Minish-acting normal for a game. not alignment indicative
ALIT-Adrian is always like this. not alignment indicative
Fext-you want me to say you're town lean, so here you go
Kirino- Havent heard from them much, but what we have has been fire

Ex-acting normal. neutral feel
Deku-Not touching him with a 39 and a half foot pole. Neutral
PK-only has 1 post. maybe they're busy. if they get modkilled tommorow, they're town. if pen tries to get a replacement, they're scum
Raj-i feel him on the work thing. neutral from me, bud
Chevy-he's the hottest of the neutral.

RAG- they've been in the shadows just enough i am a bit sus
SEANZIE-fig has said that sean is their #1 must be lynched. at this point straw grasping is all we got
KILLJOY-quick. lynch him before he hides under the couch soon. i bet he likes Mountain Dew Apple, and he knows what it's really called.

FIG-they're just so grating and has only posted long strands of blubber that really is just talking in circles

Also maybe things are backwards here but your entire "hot" tier are the 3rd through 6th most active players by postcount and that feels like it can't possibly be right

Obviously posting a lot doesn't mean you're town but a lot of scum like to just stay quiet and dodge attention so I find it hard to believe more than like 1 or maybe 2 at most would be in that range

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Fext - 1 (Paranoid King)
Ragnarokio - 1 (Chevywolf30)
Fig - 2 (Storm, Seanzie)
Chevywolf30 - 4 (Fext, Morbid Minish, Ragnarokio, Kirino)

Not voting - Viral Maze, Fig, DekuNut, ExLight, A Link In Time, Killjoy262

With 14 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, October 9th 2021 at 6:00 PM EST.

Fig

The Altruist
COLD TO HOT
Minish-acting normal for a game. not alignment indicative
ALIT-Adrian is always like this. not alignment indicative
Fext-you want me to say you're town lean, so here you go
Kirino- Havent heard from them much, but what we have has been fire

Ex-acting normal. neutral feel
Deku-Not touching him with a 39 and a half foot pole. Neutral
PK-only has 1 post. maybe they're busy. if they get modkilled tommorow, they're town. if pen tries to get a replacement, they're scum
Raj-i feel him on the work thing. neutral from me, bud
Chevy-he's the hottest of the neutral.

RAG- they've been in the shadows just enough i am a bit sus
SEANZIE-fig has said that sean is their #1 must be lynched. at this point straw grasping is all we got
KILLJOY-quick. lynch him before he hides under the couch soon. i bet he likes Mountain Dew Apple, and he knows what it's really called.

FIG-they're just so grating and has only posted long strands of blubber that really is just talking in circles
It tells me you don't want to read my responses but that's up to you if you want to have a full analysis of my understand. I will say this, I never said taht Seanzie is my number 1 person to be lynched. That privilege goes to Ragnarokio for pushing the bandwagon on me. Also that's weird to assume that that if PK gets modkilled they are obviously town but if replaced they must be scum. Not sure if you paid attention to the Three Houses mafia game but the exact opposite was true. There was an inactive who was seen as town but because they didn't respond with enough posts, Sunfan modkilled them, revealing them to be mafia. Being active/inactive doesn't confirm an alignment in my opinion. This is no different in regards to PK. Some people honestly just forget that the game is ongoing especially if they have irl life priorities to take care of first.

Fig

The Altruist
Also maybe things are backwards here but your entire "hot" tier are the 3rd through 6th most active players by postcount and that feels like it can't possibly be right

Obviously posting a lot doesn't mean you're town but a lot of scum like to just stay quiet and dodge attention so I find it hard to believe more than like 1 or maybe 2 at most would be in that range
That's because it doesn't how many times you post, quality > quantity. You can be the most active person with the most votes, doesn't necessarily mean they are town/mafia. Remove that mindset from this game. Don't care about your experience in other versions of mafia, we can only go forum and game rules for this game.

Fig

If your issue with everybody is that they haven't been reading your posts

maybe the issue is with the posts not the everybody

:shrugs:

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
in forum mafia lurking isn't as prevalent as a strategy as in chat mafia because its really boring to lurk in a game for 3 weeks or however long the game takes. People often lurk a lot anyways but it typically isn't AI. In my experience wolves don't tend to be more or less active on average (but it is true that people tend to scumread active players disproportionately compared to inactive ones, and so inactive wolves are more likely to avoid getting lynched, which is a problem.)

Storm

in forum mafia lurking isn't as prevalent as a strategy as in chat mafia because its really boring to lurk in a game for 3 weeks or however long the game takes. People often lurk a lot anyways but it typically isn't AI. In my experience wolves don't tend to be more or less active on average (but it is true that people tend to scumread active players disproportionately compared to inactive ones, and so inactive wolves are more likely to avoid getting lynched, which is a problem.)
Hence Me, Rag, Killbot, and others being misquoted and turned into high scumreads. like i said earlier. the game turns into he who talks dies

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom