• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

PRETTY SURE THIS IS ACCURATE

Day 1 Current Vote Tally:

Fext - 1 (Paranoid King)

Ragnarokio - 1 (Chevywolf30)

Fig - 3? (Storm, Fig?, Seanzie)

Chevywolf30 - 4 (Fext, Morbid Minish, Ragnarokio, Kirino)

Not voting - Viral Maze, DekuNut, Killjoy262, ExLight, A Link In Time

Extension - 8 (Ragnarokio, Killjoy262, Fig, Fext, DekuNut, A Link In Time, Kirino, ExLight)

With 14 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, October 7th 2021 at 6:00 PM EST.

I was hoping to convince people that we didn't have enough for an extension so that they would slip something useful during "twilight" but you and storm had to spill the beans. Although it looked like it was going to be me or chevy "lynched" anyway and so nothing of value probably would have been obtained.
Eh, you weren't in much danger. I only moved to you to make the wagons spicier. I was planning on moving back to Fig closer to EoD unless something changed my mind.

also PK popped in only to vote me and has done nothing else

if we have a Vig I'd just shoot him, no signs he'll actually contribute

>pretty sure this is accurate
>"fig?"

i cant lmaoo
I mean objectively he voted himself

But subjectively the votes were inside of quotation marks and meant to be a quote

No idea which way Pen would call it but @Fig there's no reason not to unvote yourself lol

Fig

The Altruist
your vote wasn't inside a quote block and i didn't read any of the posts for context, just skimmed them for bolded votes. If pen does the same he could easily interpret you as self-voting.
There's no way Pendio is going to be just skimming votes to determine the outcome. In case this is actually dumb but I expect better from someone like Fext who claims to have experience yet is making all these flubs.

For the sake of clarity, I never voted for myself. If we are going by technically, then fine I'll fine I'll Unvote just to be safe though I trust Pen's judgmentAs much as I would love to vote for Ragnarokio for reasons stated many times this round, I unfortunately don't have much of a choice. Apparently people are interested in a Chevy bandwagon even if I don't see it. If we did reach extension, then we continue the conversation if not, Vote: Chevy.

...what happens if the votes are tied???
If there is a tie. No one dies and we go into night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom