• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Nothing killjoy or silverfish have said has pinged me but killjoy's vote was what secured sunfan's lynch over SMS', and if SMS is scum then thats a heavily scum motivated action, so by believing SMS has an above average chance to be scum, killjoy must have an above average (but less) chance of being scum as well. On that basis I can accept a silverfish lynch but I think its weaker than a jinjo lynch, and i still prefer an SMS lynch above either.

Lynching literally anyone who isn't me will result in less town dying today though. I don't know where the game is but you guys should probably pick someone rather than twirling your thumbs around.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I just want to know what SMS was saying about Lar. He can't claim today though.

It's impossible for him to be cop I think. There's also another role I rule out because its mine. I don't think there are too many ways he can mechanically clear someone but I'd like him to speak for himself.
I can't claim today and I'd rather hold of doing so, but there is specific thing I did last night, and it just so happened I got something too, and from knowing what I got and from the thing I did - I just know Lar is town. That's all I can say for now.

Anyway, I'm not from Anime Mafia 1. I'm conflicted on recent transpirings because I know Lar is town, what he brought up makes sense to me. I think I'm inclined to trust him and vote rag here maybe. I don't think you ever shade your lover. If I'm making a mistake someone explain to me why.

Vote: Rag

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I can't claim today and I'd rather hold of doing so, but there is specific thing I did last night, and it just so happened I got something too, and from knowing what I got and from the thing I did - I just know Lar is town. That's all I can say for now.

Anyway, I'm not from Anime Mafia 1. I'm conflicted on recent transpirings because I know Lar is town, what he brought up makes sense to me. I think I'm inclined to trust him and vote rag here maybe. I don't think you ever shade your lover. If I'm making a mistake someone explain to me why.

Vote: Rag

two reasons

1) making your lover look worse makes them less likely to be NK'd by the mafia which makes it less likely for town to suddenly lose two people
2) distancing yourself from your lover makes it easier to hide the identity of your lover when you claim, which makes it easier for you to prevent the mafia from NKing one of you and kill two town at once.

Lynching lovers is extra risky because you're potentially killing two town in one lynch. Furthermore, leaving us alive gives investigative roles or even the mafia a chance to prove our identity. Its basically strictly better to postpone lynching claimed lovers until a later day unless you're extremely confident (like 95%+) that they're both scum, and even then its context dependent.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Maybe but that was extremely dumb.

:coolhecks:

I still don't get all the town reads on funnier when like the only thing that is making me consider him town is him asking Jinjo to change her avatar and maybe how he reacted to this whole thing with Rag. But I'm also not interested in lynching him today.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Lovers don't want either of them to be attractive mafia NKs and being a universal confirmed town makes them more attractive.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
:coolhecks:

I still don't get all the town reads on funnier when like the only thing that is making me consider him town is him asking Jinjo to change her avatar and maybe how he reacted to this whole thing with Rag. But I'm also not interested in lynching him today.
I have a very specific reason for townreading funnier but I don't want to get into it. And it's more of a would-not-lynch than a definite townread.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Lovers don't want either of them to be attractive mafia NKs and being a universal confirmed town makes them more attractive.
Except the lovers in Anime Mafia 1 alternate bulletproof nights. Mafia would have to guess which night this applies for each, so I don't think it's as attractive to mafia as it otherwise would be.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
1) making your lover look worse makes them less likely to be NK'd by the mafia which makes it less likely for town to suddenly lose two people
2) distancing yourself from your lover makes it easier to hide the identity of your lover when you claim, which makes it easier for you to prevent the mafia from N
I'm not really following, making your lover look bad could potentially put them in harms way from a Vig. I think you just do a light town read on them or null read them in any scenario. And if you do that, your follow up reasoning is already rectified if you have to claim.

funnier6

Courage~
also lol @ funnier for saying my heart's not in the game when this is the most effort i put into a zd twg ever
You had a lot more to bring to the game last year when you subbed into the crossover as doctor iirc
I believe funnier was actually for Jinjo's use of an exclamation mark.
Honestly I’m offended that you feel so strongly about this that you keep bringing it up

Like, do you know me at all?
Lar might be a fruit vendor or something.
That’s not a possibility

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Except the lovers in Anime Mafia 1 alternate bulletproof nights. Mafia would have to guess which night this applies for each, so I don't think it's as attractive to mafia as it otherwise would be.
I can think of a lot of ways it makes them attractive targets still.

I'd rather not give scum any ideas by explaining it, though.

Ack, I'm here now and missed a lot. I'm sorry that I had work, I have no idea what happened in the last 15 pages, ahhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom