• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Except the lovers in Anime Mafia 1 alternate bulletproof nights. Mafia would have to guess which night this applies for each, so I don't think it's as attractive to mafia as it otherwise would be.

for exposed lovers, mafia normally has a maximum EV of 2.0 kills per night targeting them. for this variant, that EV drops to 1.5. A regular person is obviously an EV of 1.0. Its not as bad as regular lovers but its still bad.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
.....ok, will also state that SMS got something from me. That part is true.

He also townread me right before I softed so it's believable enough I don't ever lynch SMS today, period.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Honestly I’m offended that you feel so strongly about this that you keep bringing it up

Like, do you know me at all?

I mean did you not scumread her over that? I was just bringing it up because it seemed you scumread her before rag.

And also yeah, I feel strongly about it because it wasn't the only instance of something like that. If it was I probably wouldn't feel so strongly about it.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'm not really following, making your lover look bad could potentially put them in harms way from a Vig. I think you just do a light town read on them or null read them in any scenario. And if you do that, your follow up reasoning is already rectified if you have to claim.

light town reading and null reading distances less and results in their perceived scuminess being less. You usually want distance to be higher i think, so that aspect of this alternative is worse, but there are some situations where you might want it closer. as for scuminess, you probably want them to sit around the 75th percentile in terms of towniness, low enough that the mafia has plenty of preferred kills and high enough that the vig does as well and they're an unlikely lynch target. To reach that percentile it will sometimes be justified to attack them more, and sometimes you might actually want to defend them to make them look better (if they're below the 75th).

That said, you don't need to agree with me. As long as you acknowledge that its possible that i could have done what i did as town thinking it was the right play to make, then you don't have any reason to doubt my alignment. You need to demonstrate that me being lying scum is a more plausible explanation than me being bad town. (although i don't peresonally think the way i played was bad, it sounds like you might)

funnier6

Courage~
@Morbid Minish just what the heck

Ive tried I’ve asked I’ve started over I’ve explained I’ve asked you to explain

What do you want from me

can’t you of all people see I’m trying my best? What the heck is wrong that you can’t try to understand? What did I do that lowered your opinion of me so much?

Ragnarokio

.....ok, will also state that SMS got something from me. That part is true.

He also townread me right before I softed so it's believable enough I don't ever lynch SMS today, period.

I don't know what you're softing and i probably don't want to know, but do you have any mechanical reason to believe SMS is town?

Vote Extention

How many hours left till day end? How much majority is supposed to be reached for extention?

Ragnarokio

~80 minutes until day end

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
@Morbid Minish just what the heck

Ive tried I’ve asked I’ve started over I’ve explained I’ve asked you to explain

What do you want from me

can’t you of all people see I’m trying my best? What the heck is wrong that you can’t try to understand? What did I do that lowered your opinion of me so much?

I don't know why you think this is so personal? Because it's not.

I'm just not seeing you as extremely townie this game because I feel you've had odd pushes. I'm not even explicitly scumreading you at this point. Why do you think I'm not trying to understand? If I wasn't I'd be pushing you a lot harder here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom