• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I just want to know what SMS was saying about Lar. He can't claim today though.

It's impossible for him to be cop I think. There's also another role I rule out because its mine. I don't think there are too many ways he can mechanically clear someone but I'd like him to speak for himself.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
you can vote for a player and for an extension

extensions are usually 24h i think

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (Kirino)
Ragnarokio - 3 (Silverfish, MixMasterLar, Jinjo)
Rubik - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Jinjo - 2 (funnier6, Ragnarokio)
Poyzin - 1 (CynicalSquid)

Not voting - Spiritual Mask Salesman, DekuNut, Poyzin, Morbid Minish, Mellow Ezlo, Rubik, Funnygurl555

Extension - 5 (Rubik, Ragnarokio, Johnny Sooshi, Kirino, Funnygurl555)

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, June 17th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@Silverfish are you around?

You subbed into a somewhat precarious slot and your vote is still on Rag, who recently claimed lovers with Kirino.

You have a good chance of being lynched this phase if you don't speak up so I think your voice is really important here.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
if i get lynched i feel like it will be because of lack of effort on the part of town more than anything else

Does this mean I'm going to be setup today as a mislynch? I have put effort into scum hunting and do these posts I quoted underneath really look like scum agenda? I don't like how funnier is saying I am scum when he hasn't played enough games to know my full play and I also didn't like how Rag and Kirino put me as a scum lean for following funnier's read on me. ExLight is the player who has played with me the most and ExLight put a town read on me on day 1.

I'm probably the only one who noticed this. funnier put Rubik, sunfan, and naga on the scum list but instead he leaves his vote on Rag. When he voted Rag, there was no explanation to his vote on why he voted Rag and Rag ignored funniers vote on them. Rag did not like it when I didn't defend myself. I asked Rag where did they want me to defend myself but Rag never quoted the post. I think Rag and funnier are a scum team because funnier votes Rag and I saw it odd how Rag ignored funnier's vote on them and this is something I have seen scum do to each other by ignoring their scum buddies vote on them and later on the scum buddy will switch their vote to a different player. funnier is one of the players who has the most votes and I think scum are trying to coordinate votes to ensure a town mislynch.

Did any of you players saw it odd when Rag never interacted with funnier since he had his vote on Rag and on funnier's reads he put Rubik, sunfan, and naga on the scum list and he put Rag on other but not on the scum lean even though he was voting Rag at the time? I have been looking into it still wondering what this is all about.
My post is probably going to look messy and long.

I still want to look more into this post quoted on why I think Rag and funnier are the scum team.

Rag said she doesn't remember funnier voting her and I'm not buying this because Pen has been actively spamming vote counts.

vote count on 161
Rag posts on 162

vote count on 169

vote count on 185
Rag makes posts on 198, 200, 203, 207, 208, 211, 215, 218, 224, 226

vote count on 227

vote count on 238

vote count on 244
Rag makes posts on 247, 249, 403

vote count on 422
Rag posts on 447

vote count on 451
Rag makes posts on 452, 471, 472

vote count on 476

vote count on 490
Rag makes posts on 493, 512, 516

vote count on 527
Rag makes posts on 538, 547, 567, 569, 578, 580, 608

This looks like to me funnier is faking over here. He has played two games with me on bulba when I was scum and he should know exactly which games I was scum since he played in those games.

I think scum would want to lynch SunFan. SunFan claimed Dreaming Goddess and I saw somewhere mentioning he can vig kill. This makes me think scum wanted to get rid of SunFan so that way they don't have to worry on getting killed at night. Normally when I'm mafia I would try to lynch an sk as soon as possible so that way my scum buddies and I don't have to worry on getting killed by an sk at night.

Vote: Ragnarokio

Ragnarokio

I also didn't like how Rag and Kirino put me as a scum lean for following funnier's read on me.

I don't know what this is supposed to mean but afaicr i'm the first person who scumread you. I can't even remember why funnier is scumreading you.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Does this mean I'm going to be setup today as a mislynch? I have put effort into scum hunting and do these posts I quoted underneath really look like scum agenda? I don't like how funnier is saying I am scum when he hasn't played enough games to know my full play and I also didn't like how Rag and Kirino put me as a scum lean for following funnier's read on me. ExLight is the player who has played with me the most and ExLight put a town read on me on day 1.
Rag was the first one to scumread you in this game actually, and she was quite consistent with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom