• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote: SMS

don't like the lack of content he had yesterday in combination with others saying its telling of him

his death will also yield a lot of information about other players considering how tight the wagon was yesterday

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
also giri protecting someone and ex being a vigi kill makes sense to me.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Hang on Doing it here is simplier then FFR I'll do it before I leave

Day 1 Final Vote Tally:
The Sun Fan - 6 (ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman, MixMasterLar, Ragnarokio, Johnny Sooshi, Killjoy)
Jinjo - 1 (funnier6)

ExLight - 1 (naga10)
DekuNut - 1 (Rubik)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 4 (The Sun Fan, Kirino, Mellow Ezlo, Morbid Minish)

Not voting - Jinjo, DekuNut, DawningWinds, Poyzin, Giri

......i think the Giri NK is weird and I we should ISO his interactions.

Normally on FFR town friendly shot would claim here but one claim a day rule screws up for that. Someone taking responsibly count as a claim if not accompied by a role? If not then knowing which of these was the wolf kill could be huge

(Almost willing to bet wolf kill was EX tho)

Ok work stuff for real now

Kirino

Tatakae
Vote: SMS

We should make use of the whole day for discussion, of course, but it's hard for me to imagine switching my vote. If he flips scum, as I expect him to, then Killjoy is probably at the top of my scum list given that his vote is what saved SMS yesterday.

Kirino

Tatakae
I figured the vig kill was Giri and the mafia kill was Ex, mostly because I would expect the vig to go after an inactive like Giri. Could also be a successful bodyguard from him, but that seems less likely.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm fine with the pressure on SMS. I still find his D1 play really disappointing and kind of careful, and his SunFan vote looks really opportunistic. Plus, his flip could potentially be very telling.

I also agree with Kirino that Killjoy's vote looks the worst if SMS is scum, especially considering he's new.

But for now, I'm going here.

Vote: @DekuNut

Out of your six posts, half of them are part of the Waffle House discussion. This was after you said you were catching up, and you also haven't posted since. Those posts I mentioned look like nothing more than an opportunistic way to let us know you're here without actually needing to contribute anything.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I figured the vig kill was Giri and the mafia kill was Ex, mostly because I would expect the vig to go after an inactive like Giri. Could also be a successful bodyguard from him, but that seems less likely.
I also agree with this. I wouldn't be surprised if the mafia killed Ex to make the people who scumread him earlier look bad.

Ragnarokio

I was thinking along the lines of making one of them look better for town reading him too.

I still kinda think Rag looks bad after yesterday.

Vote: Rag

want to refresh me on why?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I mean I'm down with that but actual explanation and reasoning would reassure of how pure the sentiment is. Not trying to like pass the bag off and run ahead but you gotta carry some of the groceries here.

Also, no "u" in Lar, lol
Lol, sorry for adding the u in Lar, there is another player named Laurentus that I know and I think I'm mixing his name with yours.

I really can't say anymore without claiming, but I have good reason to consider you locked Town.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I definitley think that Giri was doing his job and caught the mafia kill. I can't really forsee any reason for mafia, vig or SK to want to kill him. On the other hand, I personally was feeling a little questionable about Ex due to how he handled Sun yesterday, so, while it may be my own bias shining through, I feel like him being a vig shot makes sense.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Why? This analysis is weird. Why do you think Ex would be the vig target or that Giri somehow protected the kill? It would be an extremely lucky guess. And Ex was being townread by the majority of people.
My reasoning was that Ex was very directly involved in the Sun lynch. I know a couple were suspicious of Ex. I don't think it's too odd to think that. Also, Giri being the bodyguard and dying seems really coincidental. But idk. It's all just theorizing.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
want to refresh me on why?
Ragnarokio - Usually I would say Rag being this active meant she was town but that's changed after recent games. However, I feel like town Rag is way more analytical than she has been this game. I expect longer posts from her making good points. Instead I'm seeing a bit more of her scum play here which is more sporadic. I feel like she's just throwing anything at the wall to see if it sticks and if anyone shows any interest in it she goes for it.

This plus with the way you really were pushing sunfan yesterday. I think the fact you thought he might be lying and thought he was mostly harmful to town was trying to make him look as bad as possible. And scum would definitely want that role out to mess with them as little as possible.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
My reasoning was that Ex was very directly involved in the Sun lynch. I know a couple were suspicious of Ex. I don't think it's too odd to think that. Also, Giri being the bodyguard and dying seems really coincidental. But idk. It's all just theorizing.

Yeah but any reasonable person would see that was from pettiness and not scum. Ex was pretty obvious town, and a lot of people saw it. It's way more likely mafia killed him for that than Giri, who wasn't even active, guessing the mafia kill and then vig hitting Ex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom