• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Damn you guys are really just use to doing whatever bad habit and just going but meh meta if someone points it out huh?

That's extremely offputting.

I'm currently town reading Minish but would like to see how Min v Kirino pans out all the same

Kirino

Tatakae
I can't help but notice you have no particular read on me?

Also I get that the thread has been moving at a rapid fire pace but is there no reason why you seem to miss out on a lot of discussion?

I couldn't help but notice the same thing but vice versa, actually. You usually always have something to say about me, even if it's often negative, but not lately. In any case, I did give a read of sorts on you:
I also feel like funnier is playing strangely this game. His question about Rubik's use of "tbh" seems weird and frivolous to me, especially given what else he could be commenting on. I might've missed it, but I don't think he's given a read list so far either.

To give any more than that, I'd have to ISO you and look at your posts more carefully.

Not sure what you mean by missing out on discussion. I think I've commented on everything major.

I dont tend to explain my first serious vote. Iirc Rag had posted very little at that time, and its a known habit of scum Rag (though very much less so lately) to avoid the thread as much as possible, so I wanted to focus on Rag especially at the beginning since I was counting on the thread getting very big very quickly and I wanted to see how she dealt with it. I don't really trust her since she was very good the last few times, but I feel like she's posted has been rather sensible and I agree with a good bit of it. It was hardly a sheep, you're the best person to vote right now and coincidentally you already had some pressure.

Why do you avoid the questions I ask

Your vote on me was because of my long catchup post and the part when you said my tone looks super off looked like you were throwing shade. Your earlier reads and the lack on interaction with Rag looked way too much of a coincidence for me. I have been getting ninja'd alot right now and responding to every post I can that is asking me questions. If you were talking earlier when the game recently started asking why did I avoid your question and responded to Rubik's question, I said I interpreted your post as an explanatory sentence and not as a question.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I couldn't help but notice the same thing but vice versa, actually. You usually always have something to say about me, even if it's often negative, but not lately. In any case, I did give a read of sorts on you:

To give any more than that, I'd have to ISO you and look at your posts more carefully.

Not sure what you mean by missing out on discussion. I think I've commented on everything major.
I dont remember Funnier asking about the use of TBH specificly.
I remember rubik acting and answering as if funnier asked about it, but he never asked concerning the acronym

You might want to reread that interaction

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
OMGUSing is NAI
You said earlier you did not like it when I didn't defend myself even though you are saying in this post here you didn't ask me to defend myself.

this is correct

funnier6

Courage~
Mellow Ezlo
Rubik

naga10
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Morbid Minish
funnier6
Kirino
Jinjo
DawningWinds
DekuNut
Poyzin
Ragnarokio
Johnny Sooshi

Killjoy
Giri
The Sun Fan
ExLight
MixMasterLar

My biggest issue right now is that I want to believe all the bolded are town (or not scum) which is completely ridiculous. Absolutely absolutely has to be wrong. It's absurd. Right. I guess I shouldn't strain too hard on day one, but I feel like these reads are going to stay largely the same with time. It's pretty clear to me that someone has changed it up on me but I can't place it. I'm probably not going to into much depth on these reads since my copy of KH came in today and it is 9:30 and I have yet to play it but I can stream of consciousness as best I can on each of them before bed if it comes to that, day ends literally when I get off work tomorrow so thats fun.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Returning to this, I don't like Minish's suspicion on me here. I feel like she should know this behavior is typical of me, and the fact that she didn't respond to two refutations of it (from myself and funnier) indicates that her read is somewhat artificial. Aside from this, she hasn't focused on giving reads much in general, which I would expect more of if she were town, and instead has spent most of the game going back and forth regarding Sun.

Unvote

Vote: Minish

Can you explain your other reads, or do you have any new ones?

If you'd notice I haven't been responding to a lot of stuff going on except for some minor things. Because I've been keeping up with the thread but have had a headache all day so it's hard for me to concentrate on everything at once. Also I'm laying in bed like half asleep so I don't know why I'm even still checking this.

I actually would have gotten to your post later but it's easier now that you brought it back up. The issue I had was that it felt more like your 3rd party play in PoR. With however many pages it was at the time (wanna say like 30) it felt weird to me that you didn't have better reads than that because you're strong town and instead kept your options open for an easy vote. Poy wasn't even the most inactive. So I feel if you're gonna play the lynch inactives card you'd at least address the other offenders. Instead of sheeping people saying Poy's tone felt off.

Leaning town for Jinjo. I honestly didn't get what everyone was saying was off about her catch up post. And she looks to be playing about how I would expect town Jinjo to play. She's not one to post a ton, but when she does it feels pretty analytical.

I'm not seeing the town reads on funnier either. I feel like he's been poking at the most innocuous stuff and that's about it. He's talked twice about how people have used punctuation marks. There's some other stuff I'm forgetting right now, but I feel like he's trying to poke at stuff to look like he's scumhunting but that he's not actually doing much actual scumhunting. Also his read of Jinjo is weird to me. He said he thinks she's the best person to be voting right now and would like her to be the claim and it was just like ?? to me. Because I definitely don't feel like she's the best to vote right now and I don't think she should claim. It felt like he saw people starting to push Jinjo and reverted back to his read of her using an exclamation point and decided to finally go along with it too.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
My biggest issue right now is that I want to believe all the bolded are town (or not scum) which is completely ridiculous. Absolutely absolutely has to be wrong. It's absurd. Right. I guess I shouldn't strain too hard on day one, but I feel like these reads are going to stay largely the same with time. It's pretty clear to me that someone has changed it up on me but I can't place it.

When you get back for the before bed reads can you also expand on any reasons you might be wrong? Well other then d0 reads just tend to be weak in the first place.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I dont remember Funnier asking about the use of TBH specificly.
I remember rubik acting and answering as if funnier asked about it, but he never asked concerning the acronym

You might want to reread that interaction

No it was definitely about the use of tbh. Which I forgot to put as another small thing I feel he's putting too much focus on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom