• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
ex's play is NAI so far for me

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I'm scumreading Sun now. The fact his wagon dissolved out of nowhere and that me and funnier, who are mildly towny, are the leading wagons is surprising and insanely annoying.

@MixMasterLar, @naga10
I'd appreciate if you jumped out of my wagon, because your votes on me are pretty nonsensical and come off as paranoia.
Specially you, Lar, because I'm townreading you. Remember last game when you were being petty and roleblocked me and I was the ****ing cop? How about giving me some trust this time :excuseme:
CAN YOU PLEASE JUMP OFF MY WAGON OR EXPLAIN ME WHY I'M BEING SCUM READ OTHER THAN "HE HAS BAD OPINIONS"
AND WHY THE **** IS SUN SLIPPING AWAY LIKE EVERY ****ING TIME HE ROLLS SCUM
Actually I'm not getting Ex scum vibes, this kind of sucks because I was town reading Laur only hours ago, now I'm not sure anymore. I need to look back and see how he went from Sun/Rube to Exlight.

Ok first off calm the **** down you're not in danger of dying in like another 20+ hours.

Second afaik my vote is on SunFan. I swapped back to him after his response to Rubiks baffling read on me.

You losing you're **** almost makes me wish I didn't move though. Hell you'd probably actually be active if I did leave it on you and that would be better then you ghosting as soon as you throw a childish tumper tantrum and got people off you.

Neithertheless, I intended it to be on SunFan so @Pen please update my vote

Vote: SunFan

Now after this disgraceful fit, don't disappear on us Ex.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'm fine with lynching sun and will lynch sun over ex because he's playing weirdly and basically claimed self earlier although it could have been intended as a joke

I'd rather lynch jinjo though

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I'm always in danger of dying yeet

aight I'll try to reread some stuff and feel free to hit me up to discuss anything umu

Whrn you're thr wagon do serious solving, not whining.

I tried interacting with you over 24 hours ago. But if you to discuss something then fine. Can you list the game's player roasters and state would you lynch them or not at this point. Please add as many reasons why or why not. Since it's d0 it doesnt matter how weak the reasons are (just like, don't pretend a weak reason os stronger then it is. ahem )

It'll prove to me you are paying more attention then just who is leading the votes, and that'll mean alot.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
For my part I probably will do a similar reads later tonight. D0 reads are kind of a meme but we're going into the final 3rd of the phase and I think it'll smooth out how town feels as a whole.

But for now, driving to mom's before work. She's making the family chicken.

I love chicken

Kirino

Tatakae
I also feel like funnier is playing strangely this game. His question about Rubik's use of "tbh" seems weird and frivolous to me, especially given what else he could be commenting on. I might've missed it, but I don't think he's given a read list so far either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom