• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I blame that I made a post at three am as to why I didn’t see it

Anyways I think all the wow suns post is so interesting is kind of bull, even it is genuine it could still be NAI and I think it’s dumb to mess with it. Sun is the kind of person you wanna try to solve with roles if possible anyway and we should have those in abundance. I’m definitely not seeing it as a reason to vote him, even if it’s correct and he’s scum it is a hecka dumb reason.

I kinda like johnnys posts so far and killjoys aren’t bad either

Poys posts are kinda weird but don’t ping me

Ex kinda not posting much catches my eye

Also Rag

Unvote

Vote: Rag

Feel generally okay with the more active people so far though I think it’s some weird logic Mins using for her sunfan read, that whole fourth post of hers comes off calculated in a way I don’t like, but we shall see. Rubik is really weird but I don’t feel like touching that atm
This is the post in which fun voted for Rag, for reference.

It's... really underwhelming actually. Fun did you just throw in some super easy barebones reads here because you felt obligated to? Like, idk, this is just a weird post lol.

funnier6

Courage~
You never explained your vote on Rag and it was empty. I liked one of your post earlier and another of your post caught my eye and I let it slide since I liked one of your post earlier. Once when I saw you sheep Rag, that was when I started to get suspicious because of your reads you made earlier and that empty vote on Rag who never engaged with you.
I dont tend to explain my first serious vote. Iirc Rag had posted very little at that time, and its a known habit of scum Rag (though very much less so lately) to avoid the thread as much as possible, so I wanted to focus on Rag especially at the beginning since I was counting on the thread getting very big very quickly and I wanted to see how she dealt with it. I don't really trust her since she was very good the last few times, but I feel like she's posted has been rather sensible and I agree with a good bit of it. It was hardly a sheep, you're the best person to vote right now and coincidentally you already had some pressure.

Why do you avoid the questions I ask

funnier6

Courage~
This is the post in which fun voted for Rag, for reference.

It's... really underwhelming actually. Fun did you just throw in some super easy barebones reads here because you felt obligated to? Like, idk, this is just a weird post lol.
I think it was pretty obvious that I spent that post thinking about who I ought to vote to start things off

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Ok ok Jinjo putting in work on this. That's good stuff

I remembered there was more to the Rag vote...? But you are right that looking back it just sorta happens with no real follow up or progression

I never asked you to defend yourself. I just attacked you and voted for you and then waited to see how you responded.

tbh i can't remember funnier voting me but this game's been moving very quickly so i wouldn't be surprised if i missed or forgot a lot of stuff

You said earlier you did not like it when I didn't defend myself even though you are saying in this post here you didn't ask me to defend myself.

funnier6

Courage~
wtf were you softing Scervo?

I was going to say Davy Jones but he doesn't talk like that, or Gibbs but I don't think you would've acted the way you were earlier if you were a Mason, even as a Survivor.
Name claims

Forbidden

(for some reason)

Also the only person who really matches his attitude would be the dreaming god I would think but Idk what the wincon for that would be

Name claims

Forbidden

(for some reason)

Also the only person who really matches his attitude would be the dreaming god I would think but Idk what the wincon for that would be
if only...
there were...
a way...
to check...
and see...
what the...
dreaming god's...
win condition...
was in...
pirates mafia 2...

Kirino

Tatakae
This is the part of the post I was talking about. It felt off to me. The way he talked about not minding lynching Poy in the absence of a better target because it wouldn't be a great loss didn't give me town Kirino vibes. Sounds like a kinda planting seeds for a Poy lynch and then brushing off responsibility.

Returning to this, I don't like Minish's suspicion on me here. I feel like she should know this behavior is typical of me, and the fact that she didn't respond to two refutations of it (from myself and funnier) indicates that her read is somewhat artificial. Aside from this, she hasn't focused on giving reads much in general, which I would expect more of if she were town, and instead has spent most of the game going back and forth regarding Sun.

Unvote

Vote: Minish

Can you explain your other reads, or do you have any new ones?
Can you sum up your thoughts about the players for me
I have town reads on Ex, Lar, Tristan, and Johnny (in order from strongest to weakest, probably), and a scum read on Minish. I also have a slight scum read on Jinjo, since I agree with the points Rag made: in particular, that long post she made came off as somewhat performative to me. Rubik hasn't been contributing much, but I don't necessarily find it suspicious. Poy has been behaving in somewhat contradictory ways and I'm not sure what to make of it, but I think he might be a decent lynch target. Multiple other members have barely posted, and the rest I'd probably have to ISO to give a solid read on.

funnier6

Courage~
Pendio said:
‘Hoy there justac00lguy and welcome to Pirates Mafia 2! For this game you are Tia Dalma, the Dreaming God. You are completely on your own side and will cooperate with nobody but yourself. As the Dreaming God you have to pick one of the ten following abilities every night. The names may seem obscure but they do vaguely hint at what the ability does.

Dreaming God abilities:
01. Duplicate
02. Power
03. Restriction
04. Revenge
05. Prevention
06. Randomize
07. Divide
08. Minimize
09. Immobilize
10. Postponing

Being the Dreaming God you win along with the winning side if you survive to the end of the game.

I see

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I WAS GOING TO BUT I SAW I HAD AN ALERT

I'M GOING
Link thread or post quote please
I'm kinda meh on such open PR hunting d0, normally it seems in towns best interest not to but I guess in this case it can help read what could theoretically be pur d0 lynch (I guess. Not that he actually has a wagon on home atm)

funnier6

Courage~
I have town reads on Ex, Lar, Tristan, and Johnny (in order from strongest to weakest, probably), and a scum read on Minish. I also have a slight scum read on Jinjo, since I agree with the points Rag made: in particular, that long post she made came off as somewhat performative to me. Rubik hasn't been contributing much, but I don't necessarily find it suspicious. Poy has been behaving in somewhat contradictory ways and I'm not sure what to make of it, but I think he might be a decent lynch target. Multiple other members have barely posted, and the rest I'd probably have to ISO to give a solid read on.
I can't help but notice you have no particular read on me?

Also I get that the thread has been moving at a rapid fire pace but is there no reason why you seem to miss out on a lot of discussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom