• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@Rubik I appreciate this increase in effort coming from you, so thank you for that.

I know I said I was going to come back after a few hours but man, I'm falling asleep in my chair trying to catch up.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Yeah it's taboo to post before an introduction, but when you do start playing it'll be cool to have you.

Rubik I'm still waiting on that reread and probably not going to really comment until you've gotten to at least a few of the big hitters

Pen

The game is on!
@Captan_Lunch is replacing DekuNut!

And votes must be bolded in order to be counted.

Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Rubik - 3 (Johnny Sooshi, MixMasterLar, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Jinjo - 2 (funnier6, Kirino)
Poyzin - 1 (CynicalSquid)
Silverfish - 1 (Funnygurl555)
funnier6 - 1 (Rubik)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (Ragnarokio)

Not voting - Captan_Lunch, Poyzin, Mellow Ezlo, Morbid Minish, Jinjo, Silverfish

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, June 19th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

funnier6

Courage~
Gonna hurry up and type this cause there is just too much to go through and I want a real reads list done before I go to work later

Town

Tristan
Minish
Sms
Lar (relies on sms)
Rubik
Johnny

Weird:

DW/Pan- just subbed in @CynicalSquid suppp

Naga/fg- havent seen enough from her supp

Rag- I'm still trying to sort all the weirdness of her play with all the things I liked about it, I think shes actually a town read but I just dont feel comfortable putting her anywhere

Deku- who the heck knows, inevitable sub out

Killjoy/Silv

Kirino- I need to cross check this one, but glancing over his posts he just seemed to spout fact fact fact in each post. Somebody about came across really robotic, I feel like he normally cuts into someone by now or has a bit more presence, but other than starting the wagon sms yesterday he didnt really do anything consequential. I did figure out what I town read him for, and that was because he voted Min after she suspected him, which I thought was a bold move. He didnt really go anywhere with it and hasn't really pushed his own opinions all that much. The more I talk about it the more I need to go ISO RC and see if I'm even making sense

Poy- MIA, looks bad by poe

Jinjo

It'd be really nice if all the scum were below the weird line. It's always such a headache when my town reads are full of skilled players but ya know they cant all be scum so gotta make do. Definitely pushing Jinjo today after laying it all out, I wouldnt be surprised if there was one in my town, one replacement, and two miscellaneous ones in the weird.

Be really wild if it was Lar/Silv/Poy/Jinjo

Thats based on absolutely nothing but I just felt like doing one of those

Vote: Jinjo

Maybe now that I've gotten it on paper it wont give me such a headache
There's been a slight change in the mid-morning lineup

Town:

Tristan
Lar
Rag- no ones countered soooo
Sms
Rubik
Minish
Johnny
Kirino- and yet I'm still putting Kirino down here cause he's been playing like a sack of potatoes

Not obviously town:

DW/Pan- still want to think the best about this one

Naga/fg- starting to think the worst about this one, like I get it there's a lot to catch up on but at this point it just feels like you're taking your sweet time so you can dwell in the past and avoid doing things in the present.

Deku/CL- ??????? I just dunno man, the large amount of town reads I have speaks ill though

Killkoy/Silv- @Silverfish bruh you have been scum before right? Can you link me a game?

Poy- @Poyzin

Jinjo- need to ISO cause I think I missed some things in the chaos of yesterday

I'm looking for a replacement for CynicalSquid.
I am just ready to die tbh

funnier6

Courage~
Lets try this again, ignore the bold I copy pasted sort of

Mellow Ezlo- "the biggest thing for me is that he doesnt seem to care what anyone else thinks, he's not being overly friendly, at times unnecessarily harsh, just doing his thing and btw screw you" This big thing has only gotten bigger, I can only recall one instance of Tristan being aggressive as scum and that was for unrelated reasons really, I feel safe town reading his anger lol.

Rubik- I believe him when he said he ought to be mechanically confirmed, I dont know why or how, but Rube dont take no cheap shots and I dont think thats something he would make up
naga10/fg I think- From the surface skim I've done of her posts she seems pretty typical peppy town fg, idk when I'll feel comfortable doing a more detailed analysis than that but she seems fine at a glance

Spiritual Mask Salesman- I dont really think he deserves the heat he's been getting, theres just a couple of things that just bother me, and one of those is his random defense of me after Trist voted me around post 700. Like, I just dont get why he'd defend me there, he'd already pointed out that he thought some of my play was weird, so it would've been easy him for him to progress that into voting me with Trist, but he doesnt and instead says Trist's just sound like typical me, which idk I just cant help feeling like scum sms would've been inclined to agree, not disagree. He apparently also has some info that clears Lar so that helps (though man I wish he had info saying we should lynch Lar instead. His motivation is rather low but that's true across the board for him so I dont really think it makes him any more likely to be scum. I'm just inclined to believe him.

Morbid Minish- There are a lot of different ways I could explain this one. She's got too much motivation, her pushes make sense, but the one that really gets me is how she talks to me. I dont really know how to put that last one into words without being depressing, but considering that Min is in three different games right now I find it really hard to believe that she's got the motivation to be here doing things as much as she has and being an active part of things going on instead of shifting into that more passive wall posty state she gets sometimes when she doesnt want to deal. I liked the Giri push she made last minute yesterday cause it did make sense, here take your lurker lynch just dont lynch sunfan isnt something I see scum Minish doing, it would be better for her to leave Giri alive to get mislynched or mod killed later, when there were all sorts of bigger fish possibilities to counter sunfan. It could just be a callback to when she did the exact same thing in Superman as town but thats not how it feels to me, I felt like she genuinely wanted the Giri lynch to happen over the sunfan one.

funnier6- has for some reason not softed his role yet, haha wonder what it is

Kirino- I dont remember why I was town reading Kirino in the first place tbqh, I'll have to check my old post. I dont really feel like going through his ISO rn so I'll come back to it

Jinjo- First off, havent found anything related to the OMGUS nonsense but I could swear I'd seen her do something like that somewhere before. Anyway even after skimming through all those games I couldn't really tell you if I'm not being biased with the scum read. Yes the tone drives me nuts and seems to be more like scum Jinjo and yes the pushes are extraordinarily weird and the accusations of lying about not remembering are so bonkers but like. It might just be because all of that was directed at me, and I know its complete bull and that it seems like the biggest sidestep backhand that I've ever seen in my life. Jinjo has never acted this aggressive about anything as far as I can tell and she's normally so logical and generally level headed that its just like I dont even know whats going on. Especially being she's getting upset because I dont find her scum play all that memorable. I just dont understand where shes coming from on literally anything. I want to think she's scum but I'm going to have to take a long hard look at her ISO again if I want to think about this logically.

DawningWinds/Pan- remains to be seen, but probably town

DekuNut- will never be seen, refuses to participate, is currently on my nerves

Poyzin- I explained this a good bit above, though I think it relevant to mention that the game is basically a dressing room for Poy to try on different personas, and I can generally tell when his is genuine. His vibe is pretty okay, but that doesnt really mean anything to me being he hasn't been here to begin with

Ragnarokio- I'll leave this one a bit too, I wanna look at her ISO again

Johnny Sooshi- His posts have been extremely good, which is weird cause typically he posts a couple weird things here and there and ditches the rest of the day but he's actually been keeping a pretty clear sensible flow of thoughts. I'm going to look at his ISO and some other games right quick but I kind of dont want him to be scum cause its so nice to have this level of involvement from him lol
Killjoy/Silver- I really just dont know what this one, and I'm not bound to know since I never really can read Silver and I'm always thinking yes finally Silv rolled scum and it just never happens and then I feel bad.
MixMasterLar- Ima level with you and say I've never really liked you and have been avoiding everything except direct questions from you since I just have not been in the mood to have any sort of argument with you. I am in the mood now and you havent been quite as bad as I was expecting so thats cool. I'm still expecting to disagree with you on every single read and for every single reason that justifies each of those reads but at least I think I can do so without getting unduly frustrated.

Also yes I know intentionally not engaging someone is anti town and I'm aware you believe a b c d e f g and all the other letters of the alphabet are anti town thanks for coming to my ted talk

In terms of actually reading you I gotta say I appreciate the irony if you're putting on the charm as scum after saying that doesnt happen, I'm a little wary of that but tbh I cant remember why I had you as a town read in the first place other than the fact that the amount of effort you put in is enormous and its just easier that way, will check and get back to you

Oh yeah I just remembered sms thinks youre clear so thats cool

I found this lovely gem just a second ago when I was flipping through my tabs which I find hilarious and hopefully very accurate

"Everything Jinjo said was completely illogical and none of it stood up to rational examination. It seriously looks like Jinjo was trying to pin me as scum and was scrambling to find any argument, no matter how insane, that people might be gullible enough to fall for."

From Jinjo's scum game Rival Mafia

So poetic if that's true

It really sucks that we lynched sun day one not that theres any use crying about it but its like dang now I need another day of votes so I can actually try to read into some wagons when most of the first day's reasoning are "gotta kill third party" "dust wanna kill third party he could be helpful" so I hope we get some good stuff done today

Remember to like and subscribe for more of funnyguy555's readlists
You probably should considering that I recalled you stating that Jinjo was the only lynch you were open to.

Explain town Johnny and Minish, please.
Wow I am sure am helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom