• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Rubik - 3 (Johnny Sooshi, MixMasterLar, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Jinjo - 2 (funnier6, Kirino)
Poyzin - 1 (CynicalSquid)
Silverfish - 1 (Funnygurl555)
funnier6 - 1 (Rubik)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (Ragnarokio)

Not voting - Captan_Lunch, Poyzin, Mellow Ezlo, Morbid Minish, Jinjo, Silverfish

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, June 19th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

funnier6

Courage~
Does this mean I'm going to be setup today as a mislynch? I have put effort into scum hunting and do these posts I quoted underneath really look like scum agenda? I don't like how funnier is saying I am scum when he hasn't played enough games to know my full play and I also didn't like how Rag and Kirino put me as a scum lean for following funnier's read on me. ExLight is the player who has played with me the most and ExLight put a town read on me on day 1.
Literally everything you do looks like a scum agenda

That ISO went about as I expected

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Wishful thinking isn't a good reason to townread Johnny.

It's honestly kind of odd to me how much he's flown under the radar this game when a decent number of other games he's been used as a convenient mislynch. I hate to seem like I'm OMGUSing him, but I don't feel like he really seriously responded to any of my explanations for my behavior and could just be voting for me because it's a wagon that scum is safe to sit on because one of the main town players has been pushing it all game with little-to-no traction. Low odds of me being nk'd or lynched because of my play.

I'll try to get more on him in the reread. I don't expect he's viable as a lynch today, but I'd still like to get a better idea of his play this game.

funnier6

Courage~
Wishful thinking isn't a good reason to townread Johnny.

It's honestly kind of odd to me how much he's flown under the radar this game when a decent number of other games he's been used as a convenient mislynch. I hate to seem like I'm OMGUSing him, but I don't feel like he really seriously responded to any of my explanations for my behavior and could just be voting for me because it's a wagon that scum is safe to sit on because one of the main town players has been pushing it all game with little-to-no traction. Low odds of me being nk'd or lynched because of my play.

I'll try to get more on him in the reread. I don't expect he's viable as a lynch today, but I'd still like to get a better idea of his play this game.
What part of that looked like wishful thinking

I know which part but reducing my read to wishful when it is really not is really disingenuous of you and I do not appreciate it

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
"I'm going to look at his ISO and some other games right quick but I kind of dont want him to be scum cause its so nice to have this level of involvement from him lol"

That's wishful thinking. You want him to be town.

Nothing about what I said is disingenuous.

I don't think it's uncommon for scum Johnny to be involved, I seem to recall his scum game being decent.

funnier6

Courage~
"I'm going to look at his ISO and some other games right quick but I kind of dont want him to be scum cause its so nice to have this level of involvement from him lol"

That's wishful thinking. You want him to be town.

Nothing about what I said is disingenuous.

I don't think it's uncommon for scum Johnny to be involved, I seem to recall his scum game being decent.
I TOLD YOU I KNEW WHICH PART

You're ignoring that I thought his play was really good which was a tad strange cause I always tend to scum read town Johnny but I also tend to scum read scum Johnny and I really do feel like he's been very genuine so yes I think you are being disingenuous by acting like I'm basing it off nothing

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I TOLD YOU I KNEW WHICH PART

You're ignoring that I thought his play was really good which was a tad strange cause I always tend to scum read town Johnny but I also tend to scum read scum Johnny and I really do feel like he's been very genuine so yes I think you are being disingenuous by acting like I'm basing it off nothing
I didn't say you're basing it on nothing, but I do think your opinion is being colored by a desire to want him to be town here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom