• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It's been TWO HOURS people
Two hours
And already 15 pages
Goddamn

Only if you were redirected or bus driven.

Anyways, now that night is out, I can give you guys the last piece of information my role can provide. As hinted earlier, my role has two functions. The first was the bus driver/redirector thing. The second was to learn the number of actions that were taken the previous night from when my role activated (in this case, Night 2). During that night, there were a total of 6 night actions. I can confirm that none of them were me.
I have no idea how this is useful when we have no idea what the roles are of the people who died (well, some of them), but I imagine it's safe to say that funnier and Poyzin took up two of those slots. Two more were assumedly used up by Ex, if we count both his abilities as separate. One was the factional kill. Which leaves one (maybe two) unaccounted for. Do with that info as you will.
imma stop following ex now; him and Minish together doesn't seem super likely to me. I'll catch up and figure out who seems to be the best wagon.
Also my position on wagons doesn't matter any more. I'm officially just a VT, so don't feel like you have to vote and unvote for me again.

Do you mind checking if NKs count as an action?

Poy was dead N2.

Idk if Ex counts as a night action i think he activates it during the day maybe.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Funnier and I would be 2 actions.

LG might have activated before dying.

Don't think Pen was activating anything.

That could be 3-4 scum actions.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
gumball likely would have been one and died
pen allegedly couldn't do anything until night 4 (I'm assuming their role is similar to mine in that regard)
poyzin was dead iirc
so the last two actions are minish and rag (but wait until rag claims not to have done anything, maybe they won't read and just come in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom