• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I mean, they haven't yet. Lord knows we've both tried.
I love when you're active :bulbacute:

don't you want to work together instead of trying to mislynch me

when I flip town you'll look bad and they'll force you to be super duper mega active and ask for your ISOs and you'll have to read almost 2k posts and make walltexts that noone will read cuz they're too busy tinfoiling

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I love when you're active :bulbacute:

don't you want to work together instead of trying to mislynch me

when I flip town you'll look bad and they'll force you to be super duper mega active and ask for your ISOs and you'll have to read almost 2k posts and make walltexts that noone will read cuz they're too busy tinfoiling
Bold of you to think that anything can make me that active.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Also, I'd prefer not to have a horrible dance like 10 minutes before the day ends like yesterday. It's dangerous when you don't have claims from the people on it and someone does a doc claim 10 minutes before getting lynched.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Deku, give me reads on the following:

Minish
Ex
Poy
Namira

Also for Moe's sake:

EchoPen

No need to ISO, gut reads.

Thanks.
Minish: I go back and forth. I still want to townread her. It's just a gut feeling, and I know it's not the popular opinion, but she doesn't strike me as mafia. At the same time, I don't think there's three town between her, Rubik and funnier, and she's my weakest read out of the three.
Ex: As shown by my vote, scum. I don't like his claim, I don't like his response to Moe's fake (which it's worth mentioning I could totally see Town!Moe try to pull off; my reads on him have gotten better over D2), and generally I'm not feeling like things add up. He is keeping the game moving, however, which I appreciate.
Poyzin: Bad. I've been going back and forth all game. He's been pretty wishy-washy and unwilling to commit, even to a wagon at EoD - even when he does have a preference. Generally it doesn't seem like he wants to stick with anything in particular.
Namira: Was liking D1, but disappeared after his tunneling target died. Feels weird. I could lynch.
EchoPen: I still struggle to see most of echo's actions come from a newbscum perspective. I hvaen't read enough of Pen to get a read on him separate from my read on Echo
Rubik: Evil evil bad man... joking aside, him and funnier seemed TvT to me D1, and I still see most of their actions in a townie light. Not loving his trying to avoid my read however, so may be worth looking into still.

Out of them, I could happily vote for Ex, Poyzin, Namira, or Minish - in that order.

funnier6

Courage~
Did you actually even vote me in Korra?

Your reads just aren't aligning with mine this game. Rubik/Ex seems like a really good lynch after that mess of d1. And I'm town reading so many others.
I spent far too long skimming my posts trying to prove I had and couldn’t find it but bleh I thought about it and so there

Maybe I actually voted you in MtG at some point idr
I'd rather not claim, to be honest.

Tomorrow seems like a much better day for claims and it's unlikely that both funnier and myself will die in the same night.
Yes tomorrow sounds better
I don't count how many posts Doc typically makes d1 but he was the only player who had less posts than sunfan and I wasn't planning to unvote him unless he felt like he was trying to be more active and he didn't feel like he was to me.
Inhale

YOU STARTED IT ON PAGE TWO WHO CARES WHO HAS LESS POSTS THAN THE MOD

exhale
and I swear pinkie swear it can be super important
it's only who he targeted last night, I don't see how anyone knowing this info could even hurt town
It can yes it could no you may not know shut up

funnier6

Courage~
Anyways Ex, yeah you need to chill. you're clearly getting pissed off over all this, and you really need a clear head for mafia. So just work that out of your system and, instead of screaming at people like you were a few hours ago, DESTROY Moe with FACTS and LOGIC
Nice to see you’ve finally met Ex
It literally happened last game in Gravity Falls.
Yeah I should really read that at some point
View attachment 42337

Wooooow...

Vote: Namira

In before funnier says he doesn’t like my reaction or something.
I don’t like your reaction

Or something

Talk to me about your scum reads
when I flip town you'll look bad
This is always a lovely dontlynchmeorelse sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom