• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It wasn't because it was a mislynch. It's because you decided at the beginning of the day you were gonna vote Doc for inactivity so you didn't have to deal with him later. And even when Doc showed up and made some good posts and was more active than usual you kept pushing his lynch because it was high info.

What info did you get from Doc's lynch? You said today that some of the people on his lynch were your topic suspects. And now you're voting me.
As town, there's incentive to not want to have to deal with the Doc factor in endgame.

As scum, he's an easy mislynch late game.

I don't see how the logic would follow that I'd want him dead as scum but not town (though I could see a case for wanting him dead either way).

I don't count how many posts Doc typically makes d1 but he was the only player who had less posts than sunfan and I wasn't planning to unvote him unless he felt like he was trying to be more active and he didn't feel like he was to me.

Doc's lynch was high info because of who jumped on it and who wagons formed against. Had Doc been scum, it would have been extremely telling because a lot of people had very strong opinions about his wagon.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
As town, there's incentive to not want to have to deal with the Doc factor in endgame.

As scum, he's an easy mislynch late game.

I don't see how the logic would follow that I'd want him dead as scum but not town (though I could see a case for wanting him dead either way).

I don't count how many posts Doc typically makes d1 but he was the only player who had less posts than sunfan and I wasn't planning to unvote him unless he felt like he was trying to be more active and he didn't feel like he was to me.

Doc's lynch was high info because of who jumped on it and who wagons formed against. Had Doc been scum, it would have been extremely telling because a lot of people had very strong opinions about his wagon.

Because with almost 100 pages of posts d1 you can almost certainly find a better reason than inactivity. You can't just lynch Doc d1 one every game because you're afraid he might be lurking scum. People told you that inactivity is NAI for him. People said that he was actually more active than normal as scum. He claimed when asked to which he avoided doing in his last few scum games. You never once even addressed the actual contents of his post that I remember. You took an easy reason and ran with it from the beginning of the day. Remember in Things I Don't Know Mafia where Moe said you were powerwolfing d1. It was like that. You just openly parked your vote for easy reasons so you didn't have to scum hunt.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Because with almost 100 pages of posts d1 you can almost certainly find a better reason than inactivity. You can't just lynch Doc d1 one every game because you're afraid he might be lurking scum. People told you that inactivity is NAI for him. People said that he was actually more active than normal as scum. He claimed when asked to which he avoided doing in his last few scum games. You never once even addressed the actual contents of his post that I remember. You took an easy reason and ran with it from the beginning of the day. Remember in Things I Don't Know Mafia where Moe said you were powerwolfing d1. It was like that. You just openly parked your vote for easy reasons so you didn't have to scum hunt.
I normally don't try to lynch Doc d1.

I lynched Doc d1 this game because of how insistent people were being that he was town and because I thought that stubborness would be useful to analyze.

D1 tunneling is a pretty common for me.

Knowledge that neither of the D1 wagons were wolves makes analyzing them interesting too because scum knew it didn't especially matter which wagon they were on.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Anyways Ex, yeah you need to chill. you're clearly getting pissed off over all this, and you really need a clear head for mafia. So just work that out of your system and, instead of screaming at people like you were a few hours ago, DESTROY Moe with FACTS and LOGIC

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I normally don't try to lynch Doc d1.

I lynched Doc d1 this game because of how insistent people were being that he was town and because I thought that stubborness would be useful to analyze.

D1 tunneling is a pretty common for me.

Knowledge that neither of the D1 wagons were wolves makes analyzing them interesting too because scum knew it didn't especially matter which wagon they were on.

Yes, but I'm saying that voting on activity d1 is dangerous and not a good way of hitting scum. Especially since you can use that logic every game.

You were voting and heavily pushing Doc's lynch from the beginning of the day. Long before anyone decided Doc was town.

I don't really recall d1 tunneling being normal for you except in Things I Don't Know mafia where you tunneled Moe and kept pushing the idea of lynching Pen for confirmation. And you were scum that game.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
actually, I probably have enough material to work with, or at least it's unlikely I'm gonna get any more

I really don't want to do this actually but
I RESCIND MY INVESTIGATIVE CLAIM.
EAE1D27C-F54D-4FF4-B391-1B9378401C90.jpeg

Wooooow...

Vote: Namira

In before funnier says he doesn’t like my reaction or something.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Looking though my recent town games, there's really not a clear pattern.

Gravity falls I voted sms because he claimed 3p.

Mafia anonymous I kept my vote in the same place the whole day, though I was inactive.

Batman I didn't vote d1.

Anime Mafia I moved from Calvin (town) to FG (town) [who I tunneled for multiple days for inactivity] to All Might (SK) [although I only voted for all might because I was trying to avoid a tie and would have preferred FG.

I don't remember what I did in Ms paint mafia but I was trying to show off my silly giant vote so I probably moved it around a bunch.

Every other game after my hiatus I subbed into or was scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom