• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
Over emphasis of quotes

Then... just don’t listen to me? I can’t see a world personally where Moe is town, but believe whatever you want!! I can’t make you believe anything? You can believe that I’m actually thesunfan disguised to play in my own game because Poyzin gave me permission to make an account using his name! That doesn’t make it accurate though! I see no reason to purposely villainize me just to get others to scum read me over what? You “don’t like” what I say?! The. just say that you disagree and I’d love to have a talk with you!

Vote: funnier

I wouldn’t have signed up if I realized you’d be this toxic to play with. I haven’t antagonized anybody in this game, and your actions towards me lead me to believe that you have malicious intent within your derogatory posts towards me, which is unhelpful and frankly anti-town in my opinion.

funnier6

Courage~
Yea I just don’t get the point of this conversation because it’s literally going nowhere
Change the subject?
Generally Echolight's play is bad but I'm still not calling them scummy. That said, much like our dear Doc, I won't stand in the way if you guys choose to lynch them. But I feel like our resources could be better spent elsewhere.
I probably asked five minutes ago but where should the resources be spent again? Are you on the lynch Moe train?
Off the top of my head I'm liking your posts because I feel like you bail early when you're scum
I dont believe this is true like at all

You can basically always count on scum Deku to be more active than town Deku, its just the things he talks about

Its town Deku that always bails!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Change the subject?

I probably asked five minutes ago but where should the resources be spent again? Are you on the lynch Moe train?

I dont believe this is true like at all

You can basically always count on scum Deku to be more active than town Deku, its just the things he talks about

Its town Deku that always bails!
I think deku just bails
Joking aside, I'd be happy with resources going to Johnny, Moe, Kirino and increasingly Poyzin

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I care so dang much about your alignment that I took the effort to go back and find my post where I actually took even MORE effort to go through and respond to your read on me bit by bit

you're welcome i guess, even tho you won't say thank you

I mean, you are right about one thing. That I'm not gonna say thank you for something I didn't ask for. Because I said I'd respond to that later.

Right now I'm rambling about stuff that's pissing me off. And will respond to that in the morning when I'm calmer and more clear headed so I can give it an actual response.

Also, how can anyone see Poy's posts about how Ike is definitely in the game and definitely town, and how does anyone know he wouldn't be and not understand why the **** I flipped my lid at him possibly name claiming? Because it felt like someone who used to play here who did stuff like that because he DIDN'T READ THE ****ING THREAD.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
People plz calm down, I don’t like to read bad hate towards people :(

Everyone, here’s a hug to make you guys happy :hug:
I’m frankly on the verge of /outing because I can only be labeled as x2 times dumber than how dumb people think I am so many times, but thank you for the hug I guess.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Y'all realize I've been scumreading Moe long before I said he was pissing me off right? If someone you're scum reading continues to do things that are part of the reason you're scum reading them that's reason to be frustrated and keep your vote there, no?
Yeah but your whole reason of scum reading him was he was tunneling on funnier, right? He moved from that though, then he started saying stuff that got on nerves. When you get time I tagged you asking what yoir thoughts were of Moe after he moved off of funnier, and I mean thoughts that aren't going by emotions.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Also, how can anyone see Poy's posts about how Ike is definitely in the game and definitely town, and how does anyone know he wouldn't be and not understand why the **** I flipped my lid at him possibly name claiming? Because it felt like someone who used to play here who did stuff like that because he DIDN'T READ THE ****ING THREAD.
a majority of people did not "flip their lids"
the people who did need scrutiny
not saying you're scum because of it, it's saying scum are more likely to do this

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Yeah but your whole reason of scum reading him was he was tunneling on funnier, right? He moved from that though, then he started saying stuff that got on nerves. When you get time I tagged you asking what yoir thoughts were of Moe after he moved off of funnier, and I mean thoughts that aren't going by emotions.
actually it's really funny that I'm kind of moving away from the tunnel
I still SR funnier but I'm branching out, and that's super unlike me
someone on another forum even tries to meta me with this but I guess that's another strikeout

funnier6

Courage~
I'm voting Echo too, and yeah I think their logic of what to look for from scum is just really naive. I didn't like their reads earlier because it was just everyone is null and the town reads made no sense really.
I'm not really understanding how the naivete (No idk how to spell that) is any different from her last two games. Whats the difference?
If you could let me know exactly where the cluelessness lies in my post that would be spectacular because I would rather have productive conversation between the two of us than a ones at avenue for ad hominem remarks. And you talk about being offended?
Ask Moe he knows what I'm talking about
he's right though augghghgh
See

Agreeing with Moe is by far the weirdest thing that has happened so far
Also I find it funny how minish says I’m active when I feel like I’ve just mostly been reading and not posting anything. I haven’t even posted much more than doc I feel.

I have been able to keep up with this game tho. Wait til day 2 when I disappear for no reason.:shrugs:
I also feel like youre active fwiw

Unless youre mafia then youre kinda slackin

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I don’t think you are dumb Poyzin, I actually find it really enjoyable to play with you :)

I know I suck at mafia, especially at day 1, but I enjoy it, and that’s why I play it.

Deku, how are my posts bad, and how can I look for scum better, need tips desperately

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
a majority of people did not "flip their lids"
the people who did need scrutiny
not saying you're scum because of it, it's saying scum are more likely to do this

I didn't say most people did. I'm saying SMS's bs reason of scum reading for that doesn't work because I literally used to yell at someone constantly for stuff like that.

funnier6

Courage~
Well I’m voting for kirino so I think I’d say kirino
Do you remember what kirinos scum game is like?
So if Moe makes you mad, that's ok, but him making you mad causing you to scum read him isn't good. Moe says weird stuff all the time, lol. Remember when he used to make remarks about discussing things in scum chat with scum buds every now and then, haha!
That last bit feels a bit too much like

"Lol I'm totally not posting funny jokes in scum chat haha!"

But really the tone of this post is just like what
yeah who would talk about scum chat in game haha!
worth noting that this is one of the meta reads funnier suggested at one point
Tbf it was true for the one game you were mafia
To steer away from funnier’s toxicity
It wasnt personal I dont get personal if you make it personal I just wont talk to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom