• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I thought that meant out of all the lame people you were the lamest

And also bad at spelling

This is exactly the kind of over the top cluelessness thats driving me up the wall every time I see it

Like its so extensive its so dramatic I half expect him to be joking but hes not

Still not ready to deal with this

Who are your better options
Well I’m voting for kirino so I think I’d say kirino

funnier6

Courage~
People are allowed to infer what they want. It might not be accurate, but it isn’t in your power to change that. You can influence others, sure. But people are free to think what they want of what you meant.
Doc is a nullread no matter how you slice it.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
If you could let me know exactly where the cluelessness lies in my post that would be spectacular because I would rather have productive conversation between the two of us than a ones at avenue for ad hominem remarks. And you talk about being offended?
I mean, there is you clearly not paying attention to what was said in the OP for one. I think that's specifically what he was discussing when he pointed it out.

I did play a little of fates but I found it boring
That's fair

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
So if Moe makes you mad, that's ok, but him making you mad causing you to scum read him isn't good. Moe says weird stuff all the time, lol. Remember when he used to make remarks about discussing things in scum chat with scum buds every now and then, haha!
yeah who would talk about scum chat in game haha!
worth noting that this is one of the meta reads funnier suggested at one point

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
You can take your "My reads are better than your reads" philosophy and shove it
To steer away from funnier’s toxicity, I will recreate this comment in a way that anybody can understand.

Doc is a null read for me. They have not posted enough content to prove their alignment one way or another, and I am highly skeptical of those who do have a scum read on Doc, because I don’t believe that the lurking evidence is compelling in the slightest degree.

I never once stated that I believed my reads to be more correct than other people’s reads. I shouldn’t have to add “in my opinion” to my posts because it is already given that everything I say is in fact my opinion and nobody else’s. This is why people post from 13 accounts instead of all under one name, is so we know who’s opinions belong to who. Speaking objectively, I don’t see how my post can be construed to being self-centered, and an aggressive comment to my own is completely uncalled for and unproductive.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Y'all realize I've been scumreading Moe long before I said he was pissing me off right? If someone you're scum reading continues to do things that are part of the reason you're scum reading them that's reason to be frustrated and keep your vote there, no?

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Y'all realize I've been scumreading Moe long before I said he was pissing me off right? If someone you're scum reading continues to do things that are part of the reason you're scum reading them that's reason to be frustrated and keep your vote there, no?
honestly I have no clue what you're talking about wrt the rest of that though
I do a thing where I don't give in depth thoughts? What do you mean? The one where I look at someone's posts and give a snap alignment read, then nobody actually asks me about it and they just blame me instead? I'm sorry, I didn't realize this game was about sitting in an armchair analyzing other people and never actually interacting with them

it's just straight up stupid to say people can't point out explicitly scummy things even in a vacuum
townies do scummy stuff too, even good ones, otherwise a player would never be mislynched
the most important thing in identifying the difference is the thought process behind it and whether they're acting with intent to solve or intent to act like they're solving, which is really hard to do, which, again, if it wasn't, nobody would ever be mislynched
scumtells exist, but when players call something out as a scumtell they aren't generally using it to mean the player is guaranteed scum. This is why.

If I had any remotely reliable meta, I would not have gotten mislynched, and I would have died day 1 in the ONE GAME I ROLLED SCUM
but hey, you're so good at this game, grats on getting my meta figured out after one wolf game!

You're cherrypicking behavior from a singular game and trying to use it to model my town behavior. I would honestly be more impressed by a "moe never shows up day 1 as town" read because that's statistically more accurate, even though it's got nothing to do with alignment and everything to do with how this forum runs games.

I'm saying this without trying to be in any way self-important, but I don't think I have any discernable meta tells. I haven't seen any evidence to the contrary. The people who are the most right on me are the ones who town read me every single game, because at rand that's roughly a 75% chance that they're right. You can't do better than that. Funnier has come at me over and over with various tells, sometimes jokes sometimes not and none of them have ever panned out.

You're welcome to call my vote on funnier easy, historically I've basically never read him the correct way on day 1 but this time I think I'm right and I'm going to follow that until someone I know is town has a better read than me. Now, you're welcome to ask me to go more in depth on my read and maybe actually try to figure out my alignment instead of just making a passing read to look like you're engaged in the game, cause maybe I was wrong and you actually are scum here, but I don't know if that world is compatible with funnier wolf worlds yet and those worlds are looking slightly more likely to me.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
Moe gets it

You're forgetting the 100x dumber possibility however
Yeah, no. Still unhelpful as you haven’t given any evidence to what I asked for. Moe said I will “survive to lylo” but you have me as a scum read if I am not mistaken, which means that you DON’T agree with what Moe is saying, and are instead using it as an opportunity to label me as 100x dumber than what people interpret me to be. Need I remind you that it is still Day 1? I don’t see how anything I could have possibly done regardless of my alignment deserves this kind of response. You still haven’t told me what I’m doing that makes me clueless, but maybe something has been posted while I’m writing these replies.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
I care so dang much about your alignment that I took the effort to go back and find my post where I actually took even MORE effort to go through and respond to your read on me bit by bit

you're welcome i guess, even tho you won't say thank you

funnier6

Courage~
People are allowed to infer what they want. It might not be accurate, but it isn’t in your power to change that. You can influence others, sure. But people are free to think what they want of what you meant.
I'm gonna go ahead and rant on this cause I feel like it

She was talking about a different game.

A game that has ended.

Her first game playing.

And she had the misconception that I was deliberately keeping her talking in the hopes of going AHA at something she said and misynching her.

Which is not only wrong but makes me feel bad as a person cause I was tryna help her out so she didnt run out of the room screaming as was likely to occur

So EXUSE ME if I felt the need to clarify the reasoning behind my actions for things that do not concern you and FYI I shall continue to argue whaever I feel like arguing
How can literally everything I say be ridiculous in your eyes. I’d say that would be an accomplishment if you read my posts with good intentions but I’m afraid that isn’t the case.
It may surprise you to learn I thought you were quite sensible in the anon game
How do you know?
flips table

I literally dont think I can take this anymore

I want to say shoot him but I have that bad feeling that once I actually think about it hes gonna end up being town and just ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom